[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So logically I understand I can never be a real woman and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1490660171815.gif (197KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490660171815.gif
197KB, 500x378px
So logically I understand I can never be a real woman and that I have plenty of problems in life that wouldn't be solved by transitioning. In fact I'm really depressed and hate my life and think transitioning might not even solve this problem. I also realize I will get treated like shit and looked at as a monster if I don't pass which I don't think I would without ffs and I don't have money to go to the better of the ffs surgeons. I could lose what few friends I have and even my family over it. I could literally be who I am now a depressed loser still look like a man and have all these extra problems if I transition. For some reason though knowing all this I still obsess over not being a girl and think about it everyday. Logically it doesn't make sense at all to want to be a girl or transition but I still want to. It really sucks I even look decent as a guy. I really wish I wasn't like this so I could just live a normal life.
>>
>>8015643
Suicide is the only way to relieve your pain, my dude.
>>
>>8015649
I wouldn't be surprised if you were right. I've thought about it before but I don't think I could do it.
>>
File: 1488432349901.jpg (37KB, 369x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488432349901.jpg
37KB, 369x395px
>>8015643
Why is it always anime avatarfagging. What have the nips done to our young men. Is this revenge for the bomb?
>>
Welcome to being trans
>>
>>8019867
>Welcome to being beta
>>
File: 1389192530078.jpg (103KB, 540x394px) Image search: [Google]
1389192530078.jpg
103KB, 540x394px
>>8015643
>I really wish I wasn't like this so I could just live a normal life.
>everything else

You and me both, friend.
>>
>>8020065
Being beta makes you desperately want to be a girl?
>>
>>8024604
It's a very particular kind of reaction to betadom.
>>
>>8024620
reee
>>
>>8024620
I doubt all my trans feels are just from being beta
>>
I came out of the other end androgynous and unpassing, but not terribly so. I didn't lose my family and had no friends to begin with. I've made friends since then.

I dunno, Im still depressed miserable and dysphoric but theres one less major thing fucking with me to be out to friends, on hrt, name changed etc
I might be worse off withut my family tho
>>
>>8024689
Sorry. I know it hurts.

>>8024729
You were a susceptible type so it feels natural.
>>
>>8024620
what happens when its alphadom? I was pretty fucking good at being a boy

and it never gets better, op. but you get stronger. Fuck people and fuck their feelings and opinions about you. Your safety and validity are as big as the gun you hold in your hands, and as real as you let them be. You are the queen of your castle and empress of your mind. Miracles can happen if you live and die by their happening, and you are stronger than you know.

Do the thing.
>>
>>8026455
I actually thought these were pretty good words of advice/encouragement or whatever you want to call it thanks
>>
>>8015643
Hey OP

Transition and be my transbian gf
>>
>>8030118
I'm gonna end up looking like a twinkhon honestly doubt anyone would want to be with me
>>
>>8030199
I would want to be with you :p
>>
>>8026455
Just unlurking to thank you for that. Almost synchronicity in action; I really needed that today and had no one to say it.
>>
>>8026455
That was actually pretty inspiring.
>>
>>8015643
life's a bitch you're fucked if you do transition and fucked if you don't
>>
"If I stay there will be trouble, If I go there will be double" based on what you described this basically sums it all up
>>
File: n0mi.jpg (204KB, 1242x808px) Image search: [Google]
n0mi.jpg
204KB, 1242x808px
>>8015643
What would happen if you decide to be a girl, but you just happen to have a man's body?
You're a girl inside and sometimes you wear women's clothing, but usually you are a girl who wear's men's clothing and looks like a man but is still a woman inside?
Would this be possible?
Is it really such a superficial thing that you can't be who you are unless you look like something you're not?
>>
>>8038418
that's how I managed to repress from 17 to 24
it's not a permanent solution
>>
>>8038650
Yeah I tried doing that too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.