[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey trans people Stop being so fucking vulgar all the god damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6129.jpg (85KB, 742x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6129.jpg
85KB, 742x624px
Hey trans people

Stop being so fucking vulgar all the god damn time. No one will be attracted to you if all you do is act like a man and think about sex all the time.
>>
>>8014204
Why did you post it? Had you experience? You met t-gils who told you about sex all the time?

But wait...maybe you are trans!!! And you think that you are better than others trans people...
>>
>>8014204
As a man, that's hot. Don't stop talking about sex all the time
>>
Shut up and suck my girldick, retard.
>>
>>8014385

Even if it sounds hot, wouldn't it get tiring? I read a thread once on /r9k/and this girl who was extremely horny for her bf talked about her relationship with him. It didn't sound like he was tired of her high libido, but it did seem like he couldn't keep up. He gave her permission to fuck girls on the side, but her only worry was reassuring him that she's only interested in him and would never cheat.
>>
>>8015771
>He gave her permission to fuck girls on the side, but her only worry was reassuring him that she's only interested in him and would never cheat.
omg <3
>>
You try not thinking about sex all the time when you're shooting yourself up with pure testosterone every week.
>>
>>8014204
I never talk about relationships, much less sex, because I believe no-one will ever love me. This is because I have a deep-seated, dysphoria-driven hatred for myself that manifests in social isolation, frequent thoughts of suicide, and an inability to want, or even admit to wanting, anything that is not conveniently practical. My lack of both a real mother or father figure has led me to adopt an anxious/ambivalent attachment style, solidifying my tendencies to remain complacent with ignoring my own emotional needs. My father, specifically, objectified me in early childhood (as he did with my half brother and half sister) as a semi-sentient outlet through which he can sate his own emotional hunger (much akin to a child's comfort toy), after which he would suddenly grow very cold and distant. When I became old enough to know better, he discarded me completely, and I was forced to, from then on, watch him attach to my replacements (may it be his new child, an animal, or otherwise) whilst pretending I didn't exist. From those experiences, I've grown to be preoccupied and pathetically needy towards a loved one (but very quiet about it) until I determine they wish for affection from me, at which point I will become desperate to please them.

Because of those qualities, I'm afraid people will think I am damaged, incapable of satisfying them, and ultimately not worthy of their attention; they will throw me out like yesterday's trash, just as my father did.

This is why I do not talk about sex, I am afraid it will make me worth less.
>>
>>8016063
In what way did your father sate his emotional hunger on you and your siblings? What's your relationship with the two of them like?

>From those experiences, I've grown to be preoccupied and pathetically needy towards a loved one (but very quiet about it) until I determine they wish for affection from me, at which point I will become desperate to please them.
What's your dream relationship with somebody?
>>
>>8016092
>In what way did your father sate his emotional hunger on you and your siblings?

Engaging in very short periods of smothering with affection, which usually last just a few minutes, and are characterized by him seizing control. Unexpected and sometimes unwanted physical touching is always involved (though no molestation), along with ridiculously unrealistic affirmations and promises. It happens at a semi-predictable random, which is why one quickly adopts hyper-vigilance to his mood. It also tends to occur more often when you present yourself in a submissive nature (acting small, expecting nothing, indicating that he is more capable). Behaving anywhere outside that category typically makes him lock up and quickly disengage. The dichotomy isn't to be understated, you're nearly invisible to him when he doesn't want you (even if you try to get his attention), but the "greatest girl/boy in the world" when he does.

>What's your relationship with the two of them like?

My half siblings are way older than me (30 and 32). We barely talk at all, as they both have jobs and SOs. For the short time we lived together, my brother was my idol, and seemingly the only person in my life that acted happy to see me when I came to him. He left for college when I was about six, and hasn't really been in my life since.

>What's your dream relationship with somebody?

Someone who can see right through me, and chooses to break the cycle. Someone who makes it clear that they value me, want to protect me, and that that value is intrinsic, not defined by how well I can satisfy them. Someone who allows me to want them, and be okay with that want. Someone who can make me feel loved, and like "theirs" without literally turning me into an object. Also hopefully they like video games.
>>
File: 1470777810625.gif (926KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1470777810625.gif
926KB, 500x579px
>>8014204
>fat transtrender
>actual trans person
>>
I dated a sex crazy mtf before. didnt last long. she was also just crazy crazy. she did cam work under the name of Ashley. blond hair, cute face cute butt, tall.started seeing people post stuff of her on here and it sucked. Mtf here btw. now with the most normal man in history and its a nice change of pace.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.