[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo gaybros, how do I find my gay buddy a boyfriend? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 294x171px
Yo gaybros, how do I find my gay buddy a boyfriend? I'm starting to worry about him. I'm his straight best bud.

He's shy as fuck. Kind of short, skinny, dresses kind of plain. He's one of those people good at being invisible unless you encourage him to participate. Always well-groomed though. Keeps his hair short, clean-shaven. Always got on some kind of cologne or perfume or something. As far as dudes go, he's probably solidly in the "cute" category. There's no reason why he can't have a hot butt buddy.

I've known him since middle school and we're in college now. I suspected he was gay for a while but he finally told me a couple of years ago. But in that time I've never seen him with a boyfriend and he's never talked about one. I don't see how he could have one anyway, we hang out all the fucking time, and he got the dorm across from me this year. I think he's a virgin but he's never said one way or the other. All he wants to do is just chill out and comes and piles on my bed for hours watching TV or XBox or some shit. I think he's depressed.

Do I have to be his wing-man or something? How would I even know what's his type?
>>
>>8012786
He probably wants YOU to fuck his butt bro.

If you're really his friend you'll do it
>>
>>8012810
Sorry dude but no man ass has ever made my dick hard. So I don't see that happening.
>>
>>8012824
tell him if he takes female hormones and becomes a girl you will be his boyfriend and fuck him good :)
>>
>>8012786
> How would I even know what's his type?
um ask him?
>>
well if I know anything about us degenerate faggots, you really aren't going to make him feel better by pressuring him into getting a boyfriend

he probably has a crush on you if all he wants to do is hang out with you specifically, especially if you're the only guy he spends time with. it's not uncommon for us to get hooked on our straight best friends when we haven't had any experience playing the field. might explain the depression too, since he's probably experiencing the conflicting emotions of liking someone who doesn't like you that way and being too shy to say anything because he doesn't want to make things awkward or ruin the friendship you guys have.

may very well not be the case too. just from my experience, it's highly probable. try encouraging any other gay guys you might know to talk with him one-on-one, but tell them not to mention it was your idea, it can seem patronizing because people always try to play match-maker with gay people.
>>
>>8012786
I sound just like your friend. Where do you live, are most people Republicans, is his family Christian, etc?
He's not necessarily in love with you, btw.

The only place to meet guys for another guy is online on like okcupid or through a disgusting app like grindr, or at a gay bar or through friends that know other gay people. Like shit has to be direct, so you can't necessarily just go out and 'wing man' for him. He also might be depresser and need therapy regardless but could work through this issue too.
>>
>>8012873
> it's not uncommon for us to get hooked on our straight best friends when we haven't had any experience playing the field.
I don't relate with this at all (the average straight dude looks repulsive). You don't even know what OP looks like and OP has never said his friend has shown interest in him.
>>
>>8012856
I might do a trap in the right circumstances but I don't think he fits the bill. Not that I would tell him that anyway.

>>8012873
Don't know a lot of gay guys honestly. The only ones I'm positive about are the flamboyant group that even he doesn't seem to have any interest in befriending.

I don't think he has a thing for me though. I've never seen any indication. Not really buying it.

>>8012896
Pretty conservative, most gay people don't come out. Hardly anyone even knows he's gay outside of his parents, and they're divorced.

It's strange for me to think of him going off secretly and having gay sex. I really don't think it happens. He messes around on his phone a lot though. But hell so do I.
>>
>>8012856
>be her boyfriend and fuck her good :)
FTFY
>>
>>8012928
>Pretty conservative, most gay people don't come out.
Okay, then that's why. He's probably waiting to move to somewhere after he's done.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.