[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't understand the "logic" behind transphobic/homophobic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fug.jpg (55KB, 454x558px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
55KB, 454x558px
I really don't understand the "logic" behind transphobic/homophobic attacks.

I mean from an evolutionary standpoint gays, trannies and dykes present no threat to straight people yet here we are, trannies are being massacred en masse in Brazil.

Violence against gay men perpetuated by straight men makes even less sense considering it's not like the gay dude will steal and impregnate straight guy's wife yet here we are, gay men are massacred en masse in Nigeria.

You have to admit that killing gays et al. is counterproductive at best even if an invisible bearded grandpa in the sky told you so. Breeders should just continue killing each other in their caveman hunt for "pussy" and leave them faggots alone tbqh.
>>
>>8011418
Because these people are brainwashed by books of spooks from the desert (you know, that place where hallucinations are more frequent) into believing that anyone who strays slightly different from them deserves death. The ultimate of self-centered fuckery if you ask me.
>>
>>8011418
Also, you may want to have posted this on /pol/
>>
Self hating fag here, and a /pol/ user, just never liked loud in your face flamboyant gay guys, especially degenerate cliche ones who fuck like rabbits and spread STDS around. Culture pushed by flamboyant gays and drag queens is disgusting to me, and I have zero religious motivation, these types of people and culture annoy me.

I dont hate gays, I hate flamboyant sissies who happen to be gay.

Never really had violent intentions towards them besides sometimes being so annoyed I wanted to sock one, but some people are just more violent and less restrained and do a whole lot worse stuff.
>>
>>8011418
In order to keep people hetero, which is necessary to carry on, a culture of hating homos evolved.

If it didn't exist, half of the tribe could be childless, and the tribe would be outnumbers by rival hetero tribes or just die out by itself.
>>
>>8011418
Most violence is not driven by logic.
>>
>>8011418
From what I've heard from the breeder's testimonies, straight guys hate trannies because they are afraid they might be seduced or fall in love with a stealth trans girl, only to find out later that she has a penis. The straight man, afraid that his heterosexuality and/or masculinity might be jeopardized for finding a person who has or had a penis attractive, reacts with hostility and becomes homophobic.

The opposite end is that a lot of people find hons to be visually disturbing, since almost everyone believes in the idea that men should be masculine while women should be feminine. The ideology of heterosexual masculinity rewards those who act more manlike, and punishes those who are flamboyant, effeminate, or non-conforming to traditional gender roles.
>>
>>8012731
Then why do cishet women hate trannies?
>>
>>8012731
>The ideology of heterosexual masculinity rewards those who act more manlike, and punishes those who are flamboyant, effeminate, or non-conforming to traditional gender roles.

Women reward those who are masculine and punish those who are effeminate, you mean.
>>
>>8012731
nah, theyre just disgusting.
>>
>>8012777
Cishet women hate trannies if they bought into and believed the idea that all trans women are secretly perverted rapists and pedophiles who are hiding inside a stall in the women's bathroom so they can attack defenseless women and girls without the aid of men (i.e. their husbands, boyfriends, fathers, etc.) coming to protect them.

Hardline feminists and TERFs hate trannies, especially trans women, because they believe anyone who has born with a penis or has XY chromosomes, are oppressive subhuman monsters who are trying to keep womyn-born-womyn down in the name of the supposed male-dominated patriarchy. Or they believe that men who become women are mocking womanhood and taking away their safe spaces.

Cis lesbians hate trannies because they are often annoyed that a pre-op or non-op transbian demands them to have sex with their estrogenized benises.
>>
>>8012822
Then why is it that school children. especially boys, bully and intimate other weaker or more subservient boys in the play yard? Why is it that men like to compare dick sizes between each other and boast who has the largest penis?

I don't believe that it is the women who demand men be so masculine. A woman typically demands money and attention, so they are more likely to go out with a rich but lonely ugly man than a poor or homeless Chad.
>>
>>8011418
It's called a societal scapegoat. People burnt innocent, harmless "witches" in Salem, etc.. humans have a long history of it.
>>
>>8011987
Same.

Although not a bleached nigger from /pol/
>>
>>8012926
>People burnt innocent, harmless "witches" in Salem
they may not have had magick

but they were not 'innocent'
>>
>>8012926
Nazism and feminism being other examples.
>>
>>8011418
If you are trying to parse out logic from the motivations of emotionally-driven hate crimes, you really have no perspective honestly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.