[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she pass? What do you think, /lgbt/? http://www.mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Benjamin Franklin.jpg (77KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Franklin.jpg
77KB, 810x539px
Does she pass? What do you think, /lgbt/?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/world-war-2-veteran-comes-10119089
>>
Old people are such genderless blobs.

Seems like aging completely melts your masculine manbody manskeletons away tbqh.
>>
There are World War II veterans still alive?
>>
File: blind mary.jpg (181KB, 708x974px) Image search: [Google]
blind mary.jpg
181KB, 708x974px
>>8010603
blind mary lookin ass nigga
>>
File: Valentine_Old.png (584KB, 383x629px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine_Old.png
584KB, 383x629px
>>
>>8010603
Today's the day all those bigots who said we didn't beat the Nazis just so boys would wear dresses and take E are officially BTFO.
>>
Classic case of tranny going to war hoping to die except this time it didnt end up well
>>
>>8010603
Didn't read the article, but let me guess, he's a jew who escaped the holocaust so he could fight the evil nazis, right? Why would he come out now? How could he do this to his family? He just ruined their entire view of him. Fucking selfish trannies.

t. a tranny who takes other's feelings into consideration before doing stupid shit.
>>
>>8011238
she*
>>
>>8011251
This isn't reddit.
>>
>>8011287
Realized that when you tried to downvote me did you?
>>
>>8011317
Are you seriously going to play along and call him a she? He lives 90 years of his life as a man, has a family, probably grandkids, and from his own degeneracy his granddaughter is probably a race-mixer. He's a failed man, but not a she.
>>
>>8011373
You're right, trans identity and dysphoria are nothing to do with getting to be a woman. If you were raised and lived as a man, you are male and that's that.

You are male and that's that.
>>
>>8011419
>You are male and that's that.

The more I've worked in the health care field, the more I realize that.
>>
File: 1360130755207781.jpg (35KB, 419x499px) Image search: [Google]
1360130755207781.jpg
35KB, 419x499px
>>8011373
> degeneracy
> race-mixer
>>>/pol/ also she

>>8011758
Post your credentials.
>>
>>8011758
I'm sorry. Explain?
>>
>>8012778
>Post your credentials on 4chan
I'm a nobody, really.

>>8012846
Take some classes where you learn about the physiology of pregnancy. Be around women who talk about marriage and babies and women topics all day. Tfw not a girl sinks in more and more as you realize you will forever be seen as a man by everybody. The only solution that I see is to stop living.
>>
>>8014119
Because only women discuss marriage and children.
>>
>>8014119
>you will forever be seen as a man by everybody.
not by an understanding boyfriend.
>>
>>8017237
You know what I meant.

>>8017264
If you're into people who play make-believe every day.
>>
>>8017718
>If you're into people who play make-believe every day.
but that's all transition is ;_;
>>
>>8017718
Nobody gives a shit about your outdated bullshit logic and theories, Lynne. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8017724
I know that.
>>
>>8017822
>Lynne
Not a tripfag. Just yet another anon who has realized the truth of the fraudulent nature of "transition".
>>
>>8017838
We know you post as anonymous, Lynne. Your retarded theories regarding transsexuality are unscientific and most of your sources you cite are bullshit much like your tall tales. Again, kill yourself. Now go ahead and sockpuppet some more.
>>
File: 14823427576750.jpg (564KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
14823427576750.jpg
564KB, 1280x960px
>>8017838
Is "the truth of the fraudulent nature of transition" a re: 15 minute dryve from thee?
>>
>>8017849
>We know you post as anonymous, Lynne. Your retarded theories regarding transsexuality are unscientific and most of your sources you cite are bullshit much like your tall tales. Again, kill yourself. Now go ahead and sockpuppet some more.
Pretty sure I haven't posted anything that used a source in this thread.
>>
>>8017937
I don't support Walt Heyer, or go anywhere else to discuss my disappointment with transition. Reddit is too cucked to have a normal discussion. Trueselves would tell me I wasn't PC enough, and Susan's is well, Susan's. Where else can I rant about how shitty this is, and how no matter what I feel fake as shit? Is there one place on the internet where I can be miserable and not lectured for it?
>>
>>8017838
>the fraudulent nature of "transition"
please tell me more
t. repressor who needs to know
>>
File: 1437180772157279.jpg (26KB, 465x350px) Image search: [Google]
1437180772157279.jpg
26KB, 465x350px
>>8017978
>>8018039

Have you considered Domestos?
>>
>>8018039
Ignore me. I'm just a failed tranny who waited until I was far too masculine to successfully transition and have any semblance of life as a girl.

Sour grapes, desu.
>>
>>8018071
?

>>8018127
no. tell what happened to you? how long did you wait and where did it go wrong?
>>
>>8018147
My Nordic genes ruined me around 8th grade. Couldn't come out to my mom in middle school because dysfunctional family. Mom and I fought all the time, and adding hey mom I want to be a girl on top of everything would have got me sent to my alcoholic abusive dad's house to straighten me out, or so I thought. Got more and more miserable through high school, got a drinking problem, hung out with the fuck ups, and stopped giving a shit about anything. I thought it was a lost cause at that point physically, so I tried to repress. Had a couple chances to come out to my mom during that time, where she suspected something, but I denied it. Turns out, it would get worse, my shoulders and chest cavity grew a ton between 18-21. Grew hair everywhere. My temples began to recede. At that point I had a nervous breakdown, failed my classes, came out to my parents, got therapy, got on hormones, got better grades. Too little too late, and I'll likely never go girlmode, but at least outwardly I'm a functional person now.

I could never get married though, desu, I'm already such a miserable bastard. That would eat away at me, terribly.
>>
>>8018437
I forgot to add the facial changes. :(
>>
>>8010619
this
this poor soul has survived WW2, let xir be a transcopter if it's what xir wants
>>
>>8018459
>>8010603
I find it weird that her doctors changed the gender on her medical records that easy. I thought you have to go through several legal procedures to change documentation such as that. Could they have used this same reasoning? Oh, this person fought in a world war and is close to death, let's just let her be who she wants to be?
>>
>>8011373
oh come on, be fair, I haven't read this article but in others about the same person she says she always had gender dysphoria for decades and was depressed etc. but was scared to come out because of lack of trans peers and society, it's not "muh bell rang"

I can't imagine repressing for that long, what a fucking nightmare
>>
Why the fuck are agp hons like this allowed on hormones? Oh, so "she" has suddenly decided that "she" is a woman after living as a man for 90 years and fighting in the army? Give me a fucking break
>>
>>8019160
>I find it weird that her doctors changed the gender on her medical records that easy. I thought you have to go through several legal procedures to change documentation such as that.
What legal procedures? Maybe it's different in your country?
>>
>>8026074
>after living as a man for 90 years and fighting in the army
I don't think she had the option of transitioning in her teens or refusing to fight.
>>
>>8010614
this.

old femanles and males have similar hormonal levels, the females gains a lot of testosterone with menopause, and old males loses testosterone and produce more estrogens.

the men with more low-t are fat old men.
>>
>>8026092
I thought it depends on the states. I think some states require that the person undergoes SRS before they are able to change their gender on their birth certificate, driver's license, what have you.
>>
>>8026160
Is this why they say MTFs age better than ciswomen? Because they still have a steady supply of estrogen?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.