[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ if you have a brother who is homosexual and you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Hey /lgbt/ if you have a brother who is homosexual and you're male, but do not endorse or follow in such behavior, pill me on this:

Does this mean that you would have to label yourself as such or do you have to choose to engage in the behavior in order to be considered as such? Some people have said that if you're transgender, you choose to label yourself that way, but if you are born lesbian or gay, then you're a lesbian or homosexual the rest of your life.

I'm not ever attracted to my brother or have any contact with him ever at all.

Help me on this issue. The pic unrelated.
>>
File: fiend coffee cup.jpg (322KB, 792x825px) Image search: [Google]
fiend coffee cup.jpg
322KB, 792x825px
>>8009884

> Uses picture from South Park

Doesn't makes sense to use a South Park picture.
>>
>>8009884
Your 'brother' is a fag and you have to live with it.
Next /Pol/ack pls
>>
>>8009884

Not a politics board.

If your brother's a fag and chooses to follow it, he's homosexual. If you choose to engage in the actions, then that makes you homosexual.

As for transgender, that's a choice to label yourself as.

If you don't want to be around him because he's a fag, then don't be around him and don't talk to him.
>>
>>8010050

OP here. Yea, I called him out for that because he chooses to engage in that behavior and doesn't label himself.
>>
>>8009884
Wait what are you even saying? Are you asking that if you have a gay brother, and you're male, if that makes you gay as well? No, of course it doesn't. It MIGHT increase the chances that you turn out to be gay as well, but unless you actually like guys too, you're not gay. And even if both of you end up being gay, you're not gay BECAUSE your brother is gay, most likely it's because both of you are genetically predisposed to you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.