[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /LGBT/ think of non-binary stuff? For me I know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3764.gif (362KB, 662x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3764.gif
362KB, 662x421px
What does /LGBT/ think of non-binary stuff? For me I know it exists but it's not being transgender.
>>
Take me to your leader.
>>
>>8008159
As a t-girl i have a philosophy that i have to accept this society if i want be accepted in the society. So i am completely ok with you. But...non-binary stuff seems like a bullshit to me.
What does that mean? I don't believe that there is a feeling being a girl or a boy.
>>
>>8008289
>I don't believe that there is a feeling being a girl or a boy.
Then what are you if you don't feel like a girl?
>>
I have no problem with nonbinary stuff as long as they keep their mouths shut when actual trans people are talking about actual trans issues. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to happen with the majority of them, since they have a similar problem to straight white cis feminists in terms of making everything about themselves all the time.
>>
>>8008159
I think that
>it's a real phenomenon that exists
>it's impossible to draw a line between NB and trans due to overlap and the extent people identifying as NB can go with transition (personally seen NBs after srs and meto)
>there's probably a lot of mislabeling going both ways
>might share etiology with regular gender dysphoria or might not
>might be multiple different disorders with different causes including fully psychological ones
>treatment should be the same as regular GD with the evidence we have (ie partial or full transition as requested)
>seems to be just regular transsexualism with additional issues for a lot of cases
>for a lot of people it seems to be a form of agp/aap trans specifically (especially aap)

But we'll never know any of these as it seems there's no interest in researching gender dysphoria in general
>>
>>8009553
For the record I think blanchard theories are bullshit but use his typology due to lack of better naming for types of binary trans
>>
>>8008357
Honestly speaking, hell knows, i stoped thinking about it at some moment. It is more comfortable for me being a girl. Only in this way i can love myself.
>>
>>8009565
>i-it's bullshit b-but it works so of course i'm using it!
>>
File: 2766.jpg (516KB, 697x800px) Image search: [Google]
2766.jpg
516KB, 697x800px
>>8013207
blanchard anon detected
>>
>>8013215
;)
>>
>OP picture

;-;7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.