[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start dating gorgeous mtf >She wants to spend the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 222.png (67KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
67KB, 184x184px
>Start dating gorgeous mtf
>She wants to spend the night
>Live with parents who don't know I'm bi
>They're liberal and it wouldn't be a problem but I'm still terrified and stressed
>mfw I want sex but feel shameful at the same time

What do? How do I grow a pair?
>>
>>8007883
Dump
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (46KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
46KB, 600x848px
Do it
>>
>>8007883
Sooooooooo, she doesn't pass?
How would your parents know you're bi if she passes?
Also, do what makes you happy, man. You only get one life; as long as you're not hurting anyone, live it how you want
>>
>>8007883
Are you male or female?
There's nothing gay about feminine penis.
>>
>>8007883
you cut hers off and assimilate them into your own
>>
Yea dude just do it. I am in the SAME situation, only gay not bi, my parents are totally cool about it as they've implied several times. The guy came over, we fugged, they didn't say anything. I guess the policy is I tell them when I'm ready. Anyway, totally worth it.
>>
>>8007950
If I eat a trans persons balls, do I double my, Sex power?
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8007883
>What do?
Pound that boipussy so loud your parents wake up and start banging on things and making extra loud noises in an attempt to get you to politely quiet down, or so Ba'al help me I will send a Legion through your village and not one single soul will be left uncrucified.

>How do I grow a pair?
By facing your fear and pushing through.

Remember Shia Lebeouf "just do it" meme? Its based on the truth. Most people feel the same fear you do the first time they do something. Remember when you were like 10yrs old how fucking scary the high diving board at the pool was? Remember standing at the edge of that concrete platform looking into the water below and being 100% sure that if you jumped you would die? Remember every single neuron in your brain screaming at you telling you not to jump? You had 2 fucking choices just like you do now:

A) You can jump the fuck off and you can experience all the sting and the cringe that will come with your jump, but in the end you will be stronger and you will be wiser. You will have gained the first hand knowledge that the jump doesnt kill you and now you wont be scared to go back do it again and make it hurt a lot less, and you will gain the respect of your peers for not being a pussy.

B) You can climb down like a little bitch. You wont have to worry about pain or being uncomfortable, you wont have to worry about cringe. You can climb the fuck down, you can even cry if you want to to help alleviate the stress... you know what there is always tomorrow right? Yeah thats it maybe you can just come back and try it another time. How much respect did the kids that climbed down get?

Search your feelings anon, jump or climb down the decision is yours. Just dont expect your "gorgeous" tranny gf to stick by your cowardly ass for very long if you make the wrong choice.
>>
>>8009972
What happened to incessantly typing XD after each paragraph? I won't lie that is pretty good advice even if you seem like kind of a dick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.