[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the best way of teaching the alt-right about transpeople to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1490755223993.png (14KB, 266x214px) Image search: [Google]
1490755223993.png
14KB, 266x214px
Is the best way of teaching the alt-right about transpeople to introduce them to Blandchardian AGP/HSTS theory, as to help to find common ground and unity with us? To show them that the fact that transitioning is scientifically proven to be based in fetishism isn't an intrinsically sexual threat or a harmful thing?
>>
>>8006982
*isn't intrinsically a
>>
>>8006982
Maybe OP but there is lots of other common ground too that could be used the same way.

Issues like feminism or cis women for example.
>>
>>8007023
Driving even more wedges between us and cis women is going to hurt us more than help us in the long run.
>>
They won't learn until you force it down their throat and force them to lose their jobs if they speak out against it.

Sorry, logic doesn't work with aut-rights.
>>
>>8006982
How about just try being a normal person and not coming across as someone who's been brainwashed on an imageboard? Or just not letting Trans*shit consume your entire life?

That's literally what's wrong with this board's transpeople (that still post here). The things you say and the way you say them, it's very clear that this is all you ever think about. You really need to break out of this, it'll be good for you I promise.
>>
>>8006982
>isn't an intrinsically sexual threat
What do you mean OP? It's a sexual threat but not intrinsically sexual, or it's sexual but not intrinsically a threat? Please be clearer.
>>
>>8006982

>Blanchard
>Scientifically proven

The guy still thinks phallometry is scientific.
>>
>>8007372
>this poster thinks it isn't
>>
>>8007381

Its less than 35% accurate in the only thing it has been proven useful for. Its the lie detector of the pyschological world and not even admissable as evidence in court, Blanchard used it heavily developing his typology......it is pseudoscientific nonsense.

Hanson R. K.; Bussière M. T. (1998). "Predicting relapse: A meta-analysis of sexual offender recidivism studies". Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 66: 348–362.
>>
>>8007403
>and not even admissable as evidence in court,
Europe uses it to determine if male refugees are gay when they claim asylum.
>>
>>8006982
Is this before or after normalizing kids transitioning? If you politicise trans this is the end result.
>>
>>8007459
If it was more normal you could have transitioned early and be a hot passing chick by now.
>>
>>8007427

No, they dont. The Czech republic tried it, didnt go down so well in court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/30290532
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 943x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 943x821px
>>8007475
I'm AGP and obsessed with strength and muscles. Transitioning sounds terrible as if lose all that. Plus I'm only a 1 or 2 on Kinsey scale so I couldn't live my life as a fags bottom like /tttt/.
Thanks for trying to put me into a box though senpai.
>>
>>8006982
The best way to interact with alt-right people is not to.
>>
>>8007545

Fetishistic agp as an outlet for repressed homosexual feelings, I had not thought of this, do you think you are aroused by imagining yourself as a female in sexual situations because it is more acceptable to your repressed state than imaging yourself as a man with other men?
>>
>>8007545
Is the relevance of this pic to show the contrast between scrawny_dude and the alpha_operators?
>>
File: 1478464798773.jpg (113KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1478464798773.jpg
113KB, 1564x1564px
>>8007610
>fetishitic AGP
so you believe in Blanchman's typology now?
Nice shifting of the goalposts
>imagining yourself as a man with other men
I'd either be a-sexual or transbian in that scenario. I
>>8007626
It's just a funny meme from my folder. Here's another.
>>
>>8007751

>Blanchman's

Lol, and the typology doesnt allow for a hsts with agp...so no, more proof of its inadequacy.

You derogatory attidtude toward homosexuals(fags), perceived homosexual weakness and the fact that you would rather not have sex than have sex with man despite fantasising being a girl with a man indicates to me your location deep in Narnia.
>>
The best way of teaching the alt right about anything is to slit their throats.
>>
>>8007965
>You derogatory attidtude toward homosexuals(fags)
I'm shitposting
>perceived homosexual weakness
Not sure how you got that? I pic my reaction images at random most of the time. And also this guy is 100% Cis.
>indicates to me your location deep in Narnia.
I don't know what you mean with this.
I'm just a standard Cis with some AGP-iness. I think AGP is probably a sliding scale where everyone has it to a more or less extent anyway.
>>8008031
Where does the line between conservatives and the alt-right begin? I'm not a burger so this is a srs q.
>>
>>8006982
It won't work since AGP is fetishism. They are like men according to the studies, they are men and creepy and sex crazed.

And most trans are allegedly AGP so that means most trans are not women at all but creepy insane men.

It would actually be the perfect Justification for bathroom bills and cracking down on anyone visibly trans under the justification of public safety

I hope his typology is wrong but if not that's the only rational outcome we can take. The altright already rightly cites AGP as a justification for ID change bans and bathroom bills.
>>8007545
youre going to become a gross hon if you aren't already one unless you pop pills
>>
>>8008111
>hon
I'm 100% male in appearance I don't do the trans-meme.
Let's be honest 95% of all guys are too masc to ever transition. If you can't pass already you probably shouldn't even try.
>>
>>8007459
What's wrong with that though? Most of the trannies on this board will tell you they realized they were trans or at least had very strong trans feelings before 18.
>>
File: Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tamishii Hiroka quizzical 01.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>8008129
>letting an 8 year old boy decide he want's his penor chopped.
Boy I wonder what the downside could possibly be.
>>
>>8008119
>yfw 5'6 115lb Femboy with child like traits from intentional starvation during puberty
You're projecting hon. I could go full mtf if I wanted. And you're probably gonna go full hon in 20 years and embarrass everyone. It's your loss if you don't take precautions.
>>
>>8008136
They use blockers hon and those are reversible. Nice job at talking about kids and see though. Shows what kind of depraved mind you have.
>>
>>8008136
But nobody is advocating letting kids get SRS. Most people just want puberty blockers, which are reversible if the kid truly does regret them. Some people advocating for HRT as well, but generally only starting somewhere between 12 and 18.

And it really does work to help trans children.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext
>>
>>8008148
>>8008136
Kids and sex, out of the blue you just start talking about touching their dicks. Insane
>>
File: coveravery.jpg (1MB, 2063x3000px) Image search: [Google]
coveravery.jpg
1MB, 2063x3000px
>>8008147
>go full hon
Kek. I'm CIS why would I become trans in my late 40's?
>>8008148
>>8008156
under 18's transitioning was the topic you retard.
I don't think you should let a child have SRS, they aren't ready to make such a life decision.
>>
>>8008168
Transition does not equal SRS.
>>
>>8008168
AGP, especially the steryotypic AGP all break and become creepy hons in middle age. You'll probably be one of those perverts who abuse others.

And they don't give kids srs you deluded hon. They give blockers and those are reversible and give the best outcomes in mortality and every other criteria.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
http://www.jaacap.com/article/S0890-8567%2816%2931941-4/fulltext
>>
>>8008168
Why is it that creepy AGP hon men are incapable of truth telling and instead makeup crazy fictional scenarios.

You should get out. This is an lgbt site, not a crazy sex predator man site.

This is proof of why we shouldn't tolerate AGP monsters.
>>
>>8008175
>It's okay to let kids take hormones that change their bodies development when they are too young to make that kind of decision
no
>>8008186
Kek. AGP's don't exist until they are strawmen.
How is your transition coming you seem very obssessed with this topic?
>>8008190
>hon
I'm not transitioning I can't be a hon by definition.
>>
>>8008201
It doesn't change development you sex crazed monster. It's reversible and used all the time for precocious puberty.
>>
>>8008201
1.Puberty blockers are completely reversible.
2.Hormones are usually only given to 14+, that's hardly too young.
3.It's not like the kid makes the decision entirely by themselves. They need a psychologist's diagnosis.
>>
>>8008201
No, I've always said AGP exist, just that the studies prove that the traditional AGP are old men who are sex crazed, prone to abusing others and as a whole creepy perverts.

You are a hon, you're already a gorilla of a man and your AGP kind always crack in old age and become freaks.

You should leave. This place is an lgbt site, not s pervettrd weeb straight man who look like gorilla site.
>>
>>8008201
They give twelve year olds deadly xenoestrogen contraceptives. And abortions and taxpayer subsidize that despite hundreds of deaths from blood clots.

Ban that first
>>
>>8008225
>blood clots from hrt
>in healthy teenagers
Nah
>>
>>8006982
>teaching the alt-right
Oh boy.

>>8007552
this.
Just stay away from those people.
>>
>>8008232
Happens in the thousands From Contraceptives but those aren't HRT which is safer
>>
>>8008232
You missed their point. They were talking about the birth control medication that teenage girls take, and how unsafe it is compared to mtf hrt.

Mtfs take natural estrogen, while cis-girls take xenoestrogens which have more blood clot risk factor.
>>
>>8008136
>Boy I wonder what the downside could possibly be.
More boys getting to be cute girls.
>>
>>8007479
>m-muh "facts"
>>
>>8008201
>>It's okay to let kids take hormones that change their bodies development when they are too young to make that kind of decision
Yeah we should ban all medical treatment for kids!
They and their parents and doctors just can't be trusted to make important decisions!
>>
File: 1488848659671.jpg (56KB, 634x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488848659671.jpg
56KB, 634x600px
>>8008217
>Weeb
Nope
>Sex crazed
Nope
>Gorilla
I have almost no hair on my torso and am twinkmode naturally in that regard but thanks.
>Crack in old age
Sure thing hon I'm sure you will look good as an old mtf and are not delusional/secretly petrified and projecting like mad
>You should leave
Kek you have no idea how long I've been here already this place is too funny to leave
>>
Fuck off and kill yourself Cara you fucking annoying cunt.
>>
>>8010013
You rpfag and Avatarfag your waifu. That's too weeb for /a/

And you're a hypermasc repressing AGP just like all the crazy hons.
>twinkmode
says the barrel chested massive cranium freak. Men look disgusting when they become like that desu, like some sort of Neanderthal.
>hon
I'm 5'6 and small, and I have bdd so I'm protected from that or ever slipping. you get the irony of a repressing hon toning that around to people far more neotenous than him?

You don't have shame or bdd and that means you're surely a hon, you even have the waifu RP bit down.
>how long I've been here
Breaking rules with your anime avatar. People need to start reporting you and clearing you from this place. We don't acept perverted straight men here and we won't let you avatar fag and do stuff that's against the rules. You need to be cleansed.
And people will, they're sick of your rule breaking and narcissism. Get out.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.