[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if a trans girl is obviously activist and regularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: offensive.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
offensive.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that if a trans girl is obviously activist and regularly posts political stuff on social media, especially related to LGBT, she is a transtrender and likely to be an AGP transbian.

Real transgender people don't celebrate their condition with pride, they try to keep it lowkey (either hiding it from people when closeted, or being in stealth) and only transition because it's literally the only way for them to function in society.
>>
File: 4950834.png (1004KB, 872x1230px) Image search: [Google]
4950834.png
1004KB, 872x1230px
>>8006749
What about early transitioner activists whose visibility is a knowing sacrifice made to make life better for you lazy retarded pieces of shits?
>>
>>8006749
This post scared me because it seemed to be talking about my trans girlfriend, but it obviously doesn't apply to her:

>especially related to LGBT, she is a transtrender and likely to be an AGP transbian.
She doesn't support LGBT politics or anything else left-wing and I'm a dude so she isn't a transbian.
>>
File: pepe.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
52KB, 300x300px
Guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle.

For a whole year I identified as alt-right. I was the most right-wing fascist anti-LGBT person you'd meet. I regularly hated on faggots and trannies. I always believed that all those degenerates should be sent to the gas chambers, along with blacks and jews.

Today I tried on my sister's and I actually enjoyed it. Then I shaved my legs and it felt so right. Then I suddenly remembered that when I was a little kid, like in kindergarten, I constantly said "I WANT TO BE A GIRL!!!!" and I always had these thoughts about taking estrogen.

I can't believe this. I used to identify as alt-right and now this happens. I'm turning out to actually be one of the very people that I wanted to send to the gas chambers so badly. I voted for Trump because I was scared of liberals giving special privileges to trannies.

What do I do?
>>
>>8006776
attention whore agp
>>
File: 8940958.png (798KB, 792x980px) Image search: [Google]
8940958.png
798KB, 792x980px
>>8006815
Just kill yourself because early transitioners don't say they "want" to become girls you fake piece of shit. Nothing about you makes you special, you're just a stupid, nasty man.

>>8006817
Wrong, most are pure HSTS.
>>
>Thread starts off reasonable
>Immediately devolves into blanchardian shitposting

goddammit you bitches can't do anything right.
>>
>>8006776
>whose visibility is a knowing sacrifice
You mean whose parents put them in the public eye without giving them a choice?
>>
>>8006815
You can still be alt-right but you have to accept your place in the kitchen and the bedroom. Do you have an alt-right friend who would make a good husband?

>>8006833
Leave her alone Cara, she's just an agp like you.
>>
File: 1488914422872.jpg (41KB, 707x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488914422872.jpg
41KB, 707x490px
>>8006749
>tfw trump voting tranny with brexit voting bf
>>
>>8006889
Sounds perfect until you remember it's a LDR.
>>
>>8006854
>Thread starts off reasonable
You think?
>>
>>8006749
Hey faggots. Don't know your / tag

I'm dating a transman who refuses to acknowledge that his privilage bullshit is stupid and keeps breaking up with me and being

Hes abusive like my mom and he even pushes me like my mom did with my dad and that's something I told her about and is am issue with me

Do you guys think I can make it work?
>>
>>8007080
Like he left again to move out and I love him but he keeps bringing comical levels of Tumblr ism to the relationship
>>
Fuck you're right
>>
>>8006889
post bf's contacts
>>
>>8006749
this
>>
>>8006749
This is bullshit and exactly why most trans are self loathing etc because they fear having any pride or even the thought of loving themselves, fuck that be proud for being who you are and remember everyone dies and so do their kids.
>>
>>8006815
It's a common story, I was a salafist Muslim the believed in death by stoning for gays, not even kind enough like Isis to throw em off a roof. I wanted them to suffer as much as possible. My ideology of Islam was much more brutal than ISIS and Isis is a terror organisation.

I also wanted to murder Jews and rape and murder any westerner, until I stupidly tried to recruit people to the cause on this god forsaken website.

They made me gay by posting traps and asking for pictures of my penis. Fucking Jews, this is all their fault.
>>
>>8007889
Actually I recently learned of the wizard board on this site /x/ perhaps I should post their to ask them to lift this curse on me. Inshallah , one day I'll be straight.

I won't kill gays though, I know better now, it's not their fault, the Jewish wizards put a curse on them therefore making them satanists
>>
>>8006815
The mainstream leftist lgbt movement would have you believe that coloreds and muslims are our allies. It is a lie. The sole aim of all of their movement is to destroy happy, peaceful white society. Whites (especially white males) are not perfect, and yes, we probably were picked on a lot by them growing up, but that does not mean we need to flood our country with people who hate us (on an overt down with whitey level, and a fundamental genetic level that drives them whether they believe it does or not, does a half-nig identify as white or black? that should tell you all you need to know.), and will make our history, and culture disappear forever. Your white identity is sacred, and you are right to wish to preserve it, even if you are a tranny. Remove the degeneracy from your life, and be proud of who you are (not in the mainstream lgbt way of "proud").

Have you heard the good news about Esoteric Hitlerism, friend?
>>
>>8007814
fuck off tumblr scum
>>
>>8007814
>being proud of medical condition
>>
>>8007814
Give me sex
>>
>>8006776
>>8006856
>You mean whose parents put them in the public eye without giving them a choice?

this desu.

early transitioners have the are extremely likely to pass flawlessly. they never needed to be visible activists in the first place.

just transition and disappear into the wood work as a normal boy or girl. and keep you condition as a closely guarded secret.
>>
>>8007814
>pride
You mean a fucking agenda.
>>
>>8006749
Reminder that truetrans are leftists or centrists and if you are right wing you're either agp or robbie white.
>>
>>8007889
>>8007893
I remember you
Don't worry, traps aren't gay
>>
Normal people don't spew Nazi bullshit either, OP.
>>
>>8008107
Shouldn't your sexual / romantic partner know about your closely guarded secret?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.