[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be converted to being gay? I really think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 600x413px
Is it possible to be converted to being gay? I really think it just happened to me.
I've been bicurious since I was 13. I never acted on it though. Yesterday, an attractive gay friend of mine offered me the opportunity to experiment, and it was amazing.
His hole was so tight, at least three times as better as a vagina felt. Seeing his dick swinging around and slapping my stomach when he was riding me made something click in my head. It was the hottest shit ever. We frotted afterwards and it was the most intimate thing I've done with someone else. Honestly, I don't think anything is as satisfying as slowly sliding in and out of a guy's ass and hearing him moan.
I don't think I can go back to girls after this.
>>
>converted to being gay
>I've been bicurious since I was 13
>converted
You're just confused because you fell for the bi-meme.
You're just another faggot pure and simple.
(Cool story, by the way.)
>>
>>8006078
I feel like if I was given the option between having sex with an attractive girl or an attractive guy, I would choose the guy every time. Idk, isn't that gay? I'm confused.
>>
You might be bi, you might be gay, its whatever, just follow your heart. Sexuality can change over time, but it sounds like you are finding yourself. Be happy about that, its beautiful.
>>
>>8006097
yeah that's gay
>>
>>8006106
Yeah, he is.
Enjoy your new life of loneliness, frustration and disease, OP. You deserve it!
>>
>>8006044
no, you cannot be converted, you were always gay. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>8006133
Y r u being mean? I just discovered my thirst for cock.
>>
>>8006230
Because gay or straight, you are obviously retarded, and I don't like special ed. kids, I think they need to be euthanized.
>>
>>8006133
>you were always gay.
and if he stops being gay, he was always straight after all, right?
>>
>>8006244
>stops being gay
oh honey...
>>
>>8006244
Retard. Bet you think conversion camps work.
>>
>>8006261
>>8006273
i didn't used to be bi so why can't it go the other way too?
>>
>>8006327
>i didn't used to be bi
?????????
>>
>>8006327
You are not straight. Once you are defined as "not straight" you can never be straight again.
>>
>>8006356
i turned bi.

>>8006377
i know i'm not straight now. it's great! all monosexuals should do it tbqh.
>>
>>8006400
No way, being a lesbian is great. I don't want to deal with guys and their fragile ego and their dingalings.
>>
>>8006400
>i turned bi.
oh honey...
>>
>>8006456
>not wanting to comfort a fragile guy
>not wanting to take the D
monos don't know what they're missing.

>>8006458
anon?
>>
>>8006482
You keep referring to people as mono but aren't you gay?
>>
Could you stop putting shot from Reddit on here? Thx gaybro
>>
>>8006586
no i'm bi. i used to be mono but now i'm bi!
>>
File: qts.jpg (77KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
77KB, 540x576px
>>8006691
Then why do you like boys so much more than girls? You should be supporting my love of women!
>>
>>8006785
i didn't say that! i like them both differently.
>>
My gf knows I'm bicurious (yet never experimented) and has accepted it. Over the past year or two we've been having sex a lot less than normal, and I'm not really satisified with that (which she acknowledges, but has told me I need to accept it and just deal). Would it be shitty of me to just take this as an opportunity to experiment?
>>
>>8007039
>Would it be shitty of me
Yes don't cheat you fucking cunt.
>>
>>8007039
This post, people. THIS is why people don't like bisexuals.
>>
>>8007039
>not satisfied we aren't fucking
>just deal with it

>>8007089
>>8007107
that's when you break up and go fuck whoever you want you dummy cheating is dumb when you're sneaking around to preserve what exactly? a relationship where your gf doesn't even fuck you go suck some dick and drop that bitch
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.