[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never really hated gay people until I saw them at gay pride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

I never really hated gay people until I saw them at gay pride rallies and protests for gay marriage.

If you are going to protest for gay marriage try and look like normal people.
Don't take up a huge space in the middle of the city and wave dildos around and grind each other.

This is the reason people hate you and you are actually hurting your cause.
>>
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>8005721
Why is it always that one kind of faggot ruining it for everyone else though?
>>
File: gay pride then and now.jpg (439KB, 1237x900px) Image search: [Google]
gay pride then and now.jpg
439KB, 1237x900px
>>8005702
>This is the reason people hate you
That is not really true m8.

I agree with you that the disgusting behaviour at gay pride parades does us no favours, but even back when the gay rights movement had dignity (pic related) we were haed a lot. In fact, rather ironically, we were actually hated more back then.
>>
>>8005772
I wouldn't say that, I think it's just kind of a relic of an older time. Back in the day Gay Rights movements had to be pretty loud and dramatic to get people's attention (both gays and lesbians tried all kinds of low-key movement shit back in the 50's and 60's, didn't work at all). Something loud and drastic got attention, which was really needed to be taken seriously later on.

So now a lot of people see pride parades and that shit as kind of a return to roots kinda deal I suppose.
>>
What the heck did you just say about me, you little cutie? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.
>>
>>8005836
Maybe, but the unfortunate facts is that nearly every single pride event now is usually young, drunk gay men or young, drunk straights. Especially in the big cities like SF etc, pride weekend is just an excuse for people to get drunk and high and do stupid shit while wearing rainbows.
Also, in terms of the marriage equality rallies, a good number of them were pushed/headed by people from the HRC and Fight H8, both of which are for-profit groups who just want to profit off the lgbt community, and the flaming in your face rainbows everywhere homo is how they did and still do it.
>>
>"We're just like everyone else and only want to be treated as normal human beings!"
>"Oh but we're also going to be holding a parade that involves us standing in leather, humping eachother with dildos in our hands in front of literally hundreds, if not thousands of people, including children. Did we also mention that it is now starting to veer against pedo rights? We're just like everyone else, dont forget."

I fucking hate pride faggots. I keep getting asked if I want to go to the pride parade, when I say no, people go: "but you're gay!"
Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us, you stupid pieces of shit.
>>
>>8005702
Nice false flag, faggot.
>>8006033
Listen, I know it's difficult to comprehend in your diminute mind but flamers aren't to blame for you having friends so stupid they think all gay are the same :)
>>
>>8006081
>"People go:"
My friends never bring it up.

The pride faggots are to blame for giving gay people a bad name. Leather wearing pedo lovers.
>>
File: 1487957182581.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1487957182581.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>8005702
the parades with kids are fucking inhumane they complain about genders that society gave them and then they impose the same ontheir kids
>>
>>8005702
sexuality isn't important so get a personality and stop making it the only thing that defines you. what you desire or do in your bedroom is your business. being degenerate faggots in public is another thing entirely... just be a normal dude and do whatever.. that's the road to genuinely being accepted and truely believing it's normal and a non issue.
>>
>>8006251
t. a straight man
>>
>>8005702
Yeah, I'm sure that's what made you hate gay people. Maybe you should be more clear and just say "I never really hated gay people until I saw them."
>>
>>8005798
I don't hate gays I just don't like this bs they put on. It's disrespectful, gross, and they look like subhumans for doing it
>>
>>8006154
>The pride faggots are to blame for giving gay people a bad name.
See:
>>8005798

We had a bad name long before the scandalous parades.
>>
>>8006782
>>8005798

Yes, alright. Keep in mind that back then this was something scary to the world, guys fucking guys.
We did however, get our rights and what did we do with them? Pushed too far with the pride parade so that people had even more reason to hate us. Less is more.
>>
>>8005798
>pride then: no straight people involved
>pride now: straight people run the entire freakshow
It's so fucking obvious.
>>
Prides haven't been in any way a "protest" since the early 2000s, probably earlier. It's an annual victory lap.

In the cities where they happens, LGB ( especially G ) won against a vast majority of what used to oppress them.

The only reason why we fence with four feet long purple cocks while dressed as rainbow flamingos all over San Francisco or Vancouver downtown is because we can.
>>
>>8008496
>It's an annual victory lap.
This is why I hate the LGBT Movement. It's circlejerking and virtue signalling. It does not represent me.
>>
>>8005702

but have you actually seen that in real life or shock images on 4chan?

because most of those are from closed private adult only street fairs
>>
>>8008531
I want nothing more than for every faggot who thinks like you to go back to a time where the pride parade was actually necessary .
You couldn't comprehend the satisfaction I'd feel as you were beaten to death for being gay or w.e the hell you are.
People like you don't deserve the rights our ancestors fought for.
>>
>>8008496
it's still a symbol that can give hope to repressed queers in places that are still the way San Francisco and Vancouver were in the 50s
they see those images too. they can see "wow, there are places where people like me are so accepted and normal that they can act like loud insufferable faggots!"
>>
>>8008653
>ancestors

lol
>>
>>8008703
you have to admit you're pretty lucky you've never gotten a boot party for being gay
i'll take the pride parades over that
>>
>>8008710
idk what shithole you live in but beyond school yard bullying I've never been attacked for my sexuality, and many people know of it.
I'm enthralled to hear what your reason for that is.
>>
>>8005702
I never really hated all heterosexuals until I saw Mardi Gras parade
>>
>>8008752
Exactly, straight people didn't give a fuck when we were all marching in suits orderly down streets. It wasn't until parades became "scandalous" and loud/bright/flashy/overtly sexual that lgbt people actually started to gain rights. It's pretty sad but standard human psychology
>>
>>8008752
I seriously don't have the time or patience to explain to you how progressive normalization works, hopefully someone else feels like doing a good deed for today.
I appreciate the irony of you using "idiot", though.
>>
File: (you).jpg (21KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
21KB, 429x500px
>>8008790
>>
>>8008039
Nobody but consevative cunts like you give a fuck about pride parades, so no get fucked and get lynched for all i care
>>8008548
100% of pedos are mascfags or conservatives.
>>
>>8009871
Im not conservative.

Whats the point if the parade? I know what purpose it served back when there was anti-gay stuff everywhere, but now? Because everyone should be allowed in? Open the gates for one group and the rest start pouring in.

You seem to care a great deal about the parade, so much that you take personal offense and tell people that doesnt like it to get fucked and lynched.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.