/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump just removed LGBTQ options from the 2020 census. No self-respecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 45

Trump just removed LGBTQ options from the 2020 census.

No self-respecting LGBTQ member voted for this man.
>>
File: 31916034.png (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
31916034.png
111KB, 640x640px
>>8005072
Trumps a fucking faggot and I certainly didn't vote for him. But I'm going to ask for a source.
>>
>>8005083
http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2017/3/28/breaking-trump-administration-removes-lgbtq-people-2020-census

http://lgbtweekly.com/2017/03/28/trump-administration-omits-lgbtq-people-from-2020-census-and-american-community-survey/
>>
File: 1486589304832.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486589304832.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8005072
>Q
>on the census in the first place
>>
I didn't even realize I could make my faggotry is known to people on a census. I didn't see it as an option. Trump's a faggot but this is a non issue.
>>
File: 1376074264657.jpg (13KB, 174x175px) Image search: [Google]
1376074264657.jpg
13KB, 174x175px
>>8005097
Honestly I am not surprised. Trump will be a putrescent child four the next four and or eight years.
>>
>>8005124
You were 7-10 last time there was a census probably, you don't know anything about politics.
>>
Its not my fault I was forced to chose between him or Hillary.

Literally all complaints should be on the people who ran the only candidate who could lose to reality TV star. When his 4 years are up Ill vote for who I think deserves it more.

Also this isn't the strongest case against trump. If I was a border line supporter of him this wouldn't tip me away from him.
>>
>>8005292
A lack of numbers on the gay population is damaging to any funding or movements that gay activists need, because there's no way to prove just how many gay people are affected by various issues.
>>
File: 1472446021599.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1472446021599.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Why are Americans so dumb lol really you should just let the British run your country again.
>>
Choose one!
>get to tick LGBTQIABBQ++ on a census in years time
>get thrown off a roof

OP picks the second >>8005072
>>
>>8005311
You miss the point entirely, simple-minded cis.
>>
>>8005323
Simple-minded binary thinking at work, ladies and gents. Listen closely and you might hear him grunt with satisfaction as he thinks he achieved a funny.
>>
>>8005303
You dont need to convince me this is bad. I doubt this is some kind of 4D chess move to set up future discrimination against gay people long after he is out of office when current statistics are far too out of date at the same time.

I doubt it anyways. I could be wrong.
>>
>>8005340
OP or a different roof-choose?
>>
File: Clinton and the Islamic State.jpg (145KB, 929x960px) Image search: [Google]
Clinton and the Islamic State.jpg
145KB, 929x960px
>>8005072
>implying Clinton would be better
>>
File: annoyed anime face.png (331KB, 494x825px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed anime face.png
331KB, 494x825px
>>8005340
no argument, lmao same old same old

>>8005072
tranny here, did trump actually do anything or did he just remove the Q from lbgt?

if he did remove all of it idc, we are all fucking american. All these unpatriotic tumblr lesbians on this board should really go back to tumblr.
>>
>>8005406
Liberals pander to gays but at least they don't want to reverse gay rights like the conservative platform has attempted for decades.
>>
>>8005297
>I'm not American
>But I know exactly what things are like for people who live in America

Even less credible, not only are you young as fuck but also have literally nothing to base your opinion on.
>>
File: trump lgbt.png (627KB, 1044x700px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.png
627KB, 1044x700px
>>8005422
2016 was not about liberals vs. conservatives

Trump represented, among other things, an end to the Cold War and US support for terrorism in Libya and Syria

I'm glad he won and I don't think he is really a threat to LGBT at all, in fact he has said in the past gays should have the right to workplace discrimination protection
>>
>>8005441
I'm not sure why you think he can end the cold war when tensions with Russia have never been higher now that he allowed them to disrupt our election cycle to this extent.

The reason he's guilty is because at no time has he ever criticized them despite them committing what is essentially an act of war, something they engage in regularly throughout Europe but that those countries have no choice in dealing with because they don't have the strength to fight back.

America has the strength. America has the right. The very idea that we would lift sanctions (which we are doing) after what they did is abhorent. But it's exactly what Trump was literally paid for, with his 0.5% portion of Rosneft.
>>
>>8005441
>in fact he has said in the past

This is a man who has said a million contradicting things in the past. His credibility is nil. Over and above that he panders to Christians much more than gays and all the bible thumpers he's put into office don't think too highly about gay rights.
>>
>>8005441
>in fact he has said in the past gays should have the right to workplace discrimination protection
Then fuck him after all. We don't need any special rights.
>>
>>8005461
>allowed them to disrupt our election cycle to this extent.

According to anonymous sources, Done in unspecified ways and all from the least trustworthy American organization in our lifetime.

Also who fucking cares about Hillary being funded by third world theocracys in the middle east I guess.
>>
>>8005461
>tensions with Russia have never been higher
What are you talking about? The end of American support for the al-Qaeda jihadists of the "Free Syrian Army" is a huge relief for the Syrian government, and thus, for Russia. Clinton wanted to give those terrorists even more support, if you'll remember.
>he allowed them to disrupt our election cycle
>committing what is essentially an act of war
Fake news with zero proofs. In all likelihood the DNC corruption was revealed by an inside leak. Besides, it's hardly Trump's fault the DNC was so corrupt.

>something they engage in regularly
>America has the right
Uh, America has been involved in far more wars than Russia over the last few decades. The second Iraq war and the US intervention in Syria were both also illegal invasions. So it's a bit silly to speak of Russia as if America has moral superiority.

>The very idea that we would lift sanctions (which we are doing) after what they did is abhorent
Doublethink much? You just said tensions were higher than ever. Anyway patching things up with Russia is a good thing.
>>
>>8005496
According to a dossier which hasn't been disproven, sourced by a Russian man who was found murdered in the back of his car, from a British MI6 agent who went into hiding after it was leaked, which has never been disproven, which has had various elements confirmed, and the author of which was offered pay from the FBI to continue and will now come in to be debriefed by American investigators.
>>
>>8005512
>muh fake news meme
>muh zero proofs meme

I wish you would actually research this subject instead of listening to literally every other incorrect source.
>>
>>8005513
>According to a dossier which hasn't been disproven
>HAS BEEN DISPROVEN
Hey, You dont know god doesn't exist.
This isnt how the burden of proof works.
Do you also think Iraq still has weapons of mass destruction? because at the time a massive list of high up people would have backed up the claim.
When in back to your grandparents lifetime has the US intelligence community been trustworthy?

This is a serious claim and the people making it REFUSE to provide serious proof.
Your circumstantial bullshit isn't worth considering.
I demand you show me the evidence of the claim "Russia stole the election" or you to fuck off.
>>
File: russian hackers.jpg (28KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
russian hackers.jpg
28KB, 599x416px
>>8005521
And I wish you would stop trusting the "anonymous intelligence sources" that the press quotes with the narrative that Russian hackers did what was clearly an inside leak. There is zero evidence to back up that assertion.

And you know what? Whoever did that leak, Russian or not, we should thank them. If not for them the brazen corruption of DWS and Brazile would have continued.
>>
>>8005557
Its pretty insane people are angry they where given credible evidence of a major candidate acting nakedly corrupt.
We should be celebrating for fucking once a corrupt asshole didnt fucking win.
>>
>>8005555
>>8005557
>>8005563
>>8005567
It hasn't been disproven. That's a fact. You have to prove to me that it has been disproven before you act like infants.

There is so much blatant information in the world that Trump and his associates are literal traitors that it's smacking you in the face. You just won't see it. You'll never see it. not even when the trials begin.
>>
>>8005591
>It hasn't been disproven. That's a fact

God hasn't been disproven. That's a fact
>>
>>8005573
The craziest thing is that Clinton wants a nastier new cold war where USA will once again use jihadists as pawns against Russia... Clinton's core supporters are supposed to be the 21st century hippies all about peace, love, social justice and cupcakes.

Trump wants to avoid the new cold war and find ways to work together with Russia... Trump's supporters are the uber-patriotic "America First" hardasses who support using torture on prisoners of war.
>>
>>8005591
>It hasn't been disproven. That's a fact. You have to prove to me that it has been disproven before you act like infants.
You people keep thinking like that and you'll lose 2020 too.
>>
>>8005591
Let me repeat myself.

>it's hardly Trump's fault the DNC was so corrupt
>>
>>8005612
>tfw we could have had Regan & Thatcher 2: Yuri Edition
>>
File: joker_laughing.jpg (37KB, 440x386px) Image search: [Google]
joker_laughing.jpg
37KB, 440x386px
>>8005591
AYYL-FUCKING-MAO

I spend all day on pol and I've never heard anybody claim somebody this outlandish, not to mention that I've never heard any news outlet claim these things before.

Even if Russia did hack the DNC it doesn't excuse the democratic party of the corupt pay to play entity that they are.

And the info was most likely sent by an insider, Seth Rich, whom was found shot dead at a street corner in a "mugging" with his wallet still on him, after the leaks.
>>
obama sure knew how to manipulate so many of you american faggots

brain dead
>>
File: 1486587577467.jpg (83KB, 546x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486587577467.jpg
83KB, 546x678px
>>8005737
But Anon, asexuality is fake. That is why "asexuals" always turn out to be perverted sluts.
>>
The Steele dossier's information is most likely true. There was almost certainly collaboration between the Trump campaign and Russia. But we also had evidence of Bush's war crimes back during his presidency and nothing came of it. So I'm not sure anyone is actually going to be held accountable.
>>
>>8005737
Asexual is not a fucking identity, how is this relevant? "i dont like sex but i need the world to know and approve". Fuck off
>>
File: 1489370242177.jpg (90KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489370242177.jpg
90KB, 600x340px
>>8005781
Because you need an argument first for somebody to disprove it.
>>
>>8005737
asexuals havent ever been real and need to gtfo of the lbgt community. nobodys oppressing you because you decided that since you couldnt get laid to hate sex.

that said, i can see how it might be valuable to have at least the t on the census for hiring data or healthcare purpose. otherwise, its pretty retarded to have the bi or queer options, since that's such a wide umbrella of pointless data.
>>
only idiots think the media and most politicians are freaking out about trump because of "russian connections"

fucking ridiculous
>>
File: NSCxAZY.jpg (57KB, 324x630px) Image search: [Google]
NSCxAZY.jpg
57KB, 324x630px
>>8005828
Fuck I'm tired and read your post as
" Disprove trump didn't collaborate with Russia"
Also
> white
> chriatian
This is lgbt, shouldn't you be a nigger loving fag ?
>>
>>8005763
all gay and trans people are mental ill perverts who will probably molest children if given the chance. Why should their mental illness be an identity? There is only one approved sexual orientation and it's straight.
>>
>>8005769
Its as much a sexual identity as gay and straight are.
>>
>>8005874
Are you sure you mean gay and trans people? It sounds like you're talking about priests.
>>
>>8005828
It's also one of the worst countries for LGBT rights in the developed world.
>>
>>8005842
If you repeat a lie over and over again, it becomes true enough for most retards

Not to mention with all the movies, tv, and videogames with Russian villains and shit, people are primed and ready to believe anything
>>
>>8005835
I'm real. Quit speaking for me.
>>
>>8005880
But gay and straight people are actually real.

"Asexuals" always seem to be into kinky sex. :|
>>
>>8005884
All I'm saying is if identities aren't real than the alt right will make up some argument why they are mental illnesses.
>>
>>8005891
What if you are wrong and what you are saying is oppressive and fucked up? Does that thought cross your mind?
>>
>>8005885
So do you think milo lies about his nigger loving ways for center-left social points ?
>>
>>8005886
Don't you think better US-Russia relations are the best hope for Russian LGBT people getting their rights? Wouldn't Clinton's new cold war just mean that Russia would take an even harder position on LGBT, since supporting them is seen as a Western thing?

>>8005898
>LGBT propaganda is illegal there and that's about it
Not really true. Freedom of association is bad in Russia too. In public, you can't kiss your same sex partner or even hold hands without risking the militsia's attention. (Though the bigger risk is just getting beat up by civilians.)

>>8005907
What I am saying is based on my experience with "Asexuals", they tend to be into "pain play" and multiple sexual relationships at one time. Sorry, just my experience. :|
>>
>>8005889
definitely

plus elites and democrats know that the russians really did fuck us over during the cold war and planted marxism deep within our society. they're taking advantage of it

but pushing the russian narrative is too easy because it can be "felt"

trump is a scapegoat

people honestly think the media and corrupt politicians give a fuck about them enough to act out in this ridiculous histrionic way

they only do this when they're scapegoating

obama did so much bad shit. but nope hes perfect.

how do people not see that something is up?
>>
>>8005907
it's not opressive, nobody is opressing you. Retards like you deserve to live under totalitarian rule because you don't seem to grasp what opression really is until the boot of the state comes crashimg down on your balls.
tl; dr: Fuck off
>>
>>8005898
Define "LGBT propaganda". Informing the ignorant that LGBT people exist and what they are is hardly propaganda. Any sort of public display of LGBT things, from pride parades to holding hands is also discriminated against heavily by the government (although not outright illegal).
>>
>>8005908
Are you sure ? His body language is on point and he even has nuance to his mannuerisms, as in not everything his persona does is one-dimensional.
>>
>>8005922
Well a lot of asexual people get really lonely and want to feel normal so they play into certain sexual desires of others so they can still be in a relationship and feel loved.
>>
>>8005890
your "sexuality" isnt real and just a form of repression of your true unattractive fag identity.

t. im you
>>
File: 049.gif (2MB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
049.gif
2MB, 384x372px
>>8005828
>Russia
>white
>>
>>8005916
>an outspoken zionist.
His sole redeeming feature.
>>
>>8005960
I'm not buying it. :|
>>
>>8005922
Russia's anti LGBT bias is because it's an extremely religious and conservative borderline one party police state. I'm sure countering whats perceived as western ideas plays a part, but it's far from the only thing and even if Russia were to become more pro west I doubt much would change.
>>
>>8005955
hes absolutely real, he just plays that up a lot

hes a typical gay nihilist. you havent experienced the gay scene if you havent met guys like him.

good on him for reforming.
>>
>>8005936
Putin can't push the progressive narrative or he'd lose the people's support. Russians are highly traditional and orthodox.
Putin knows the jew and the jew fears Putin, it's why they're staging a "revolution"
>>
>>8005950
Sure, gays are well known. But there are some people even in Western countries who don't know what a transgender person is. I have no doubt there's a lot of them in Russia.
>>
>>8005969
>police state
Do not forget that Russians still have a right to a trial, unlike Americans...

>I doubt much would change.
Well, I think a friendlier relationship between Russia and the West is the best possible hope for the future of Russian LGBT people. Certainly it is more likely to get better that way, since the West cannot really influence young Russian's opinion on LGBT from a position of hostility.
>>
>>8005982
They're such a small group of people (especially if we don't include the trans-trender cluster B's), how much "awareness" is necessary"

Just let people live.

Why doesn't the left fetishize midgets or something
>>
>>8005979
Then why do I see so many people saying Hillary (or liberals in general) is bad for us because she supports anti-LGBT Muslims, yet Trump is good despite supporting anti-LGBT Russians?
>>
File: 119120.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
119120.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
>>8005993
SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY. MINORITIES NEED THE WHITE MAN TO DEFEND THEM.
THEY
NEED
US
>>
>>8005993
Does Russia persecute people for spreading awareness of rare medical conditions? No? Then what logical reason do they have for persecuting people who spread awareness of trans people?
>>
>>8006003
There's a difference between wanting to kill LGBT (muslim world) and not thinking its an appropriate lifestyle to be promoted (russia)
>>
>>8006003
Maybe it's because those Muslim countries execute gay people, while Russia restricts freedoms of public association and expression.

One is clearly far more severe a problem than the other.
>>
>>8005928
LGBT is more than just about being oppressed, it's also about creating alternative scripts for how to fall in love, live your life, love yourself and be happy. Straight society smashes asexual identities all the time, just like they do trans identities or lesbians. We are told we are freaks, that we are secretly gay, we are told that we should be correctivly raped, or that we should kill ourselves. Just like gay people, we can't change who were are, it's just how we are wired.We need alternative scrips and a supportive community to say that its ok to be asexual.
>>
>>8006011
It isn't pushed as a "rare medical condition". You cannot pick and choose. This isn't a game. It's pushed as a lifestyle and there's nothing wrong with people not condoning that. It doesn't make them phobic. Not everyone thinks HRT and shit is the solution to mental illness.
>>
>>8006023
If you deviate from the norm, you have to accept that reality and toughen up and have thicker skin and make the most of your life and accepting your suffering. Life is suffering. Everyone has it hard. It sucks for you but you have to accept it. The solution is absolutely to NOT treat groups of this sort like children who need to have the whole population coddle them.
>>
>>8006023
>We are told we are blah blah blah
This is called being insulted

It is very very different from being oppressed

No one is oppressing you for being asexual

There is nothing special that you "need" because you are asexual

Get the fuck over it
>>
File: 1489770623159.jpg (44KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489770623159.jpg
44KB, 624x480px
>>8006008
>>8006011
Speaking of the devil. Liberwls just can't understand that there are hundreds of millions of people out there who don't think like them. Logic is irrelevant, only about 10% of people of debating objectively, the rest are fanatics.
These are the same people who think muslims can integrate into western society.
>>
>>8006027
It's not the medical condition part, it's the rarity part. If I'm allowed to spread awareness of something rare, like a medical condition, why should I be barred from spreading awareness of trans people because they're rare, as that anon said?

>They're such a small group of people (especially if we don't include the trans-trender cluster B's), how much "awareness" is necessary"

>It's pushed as a lifestyle and there's nothing wrong with people not condoning that. It doesn't make them phobic.
Sure, choosing not to listen to or accept what someone is trying to tell you is something you're allowed to do. That's completely fine. Arresting the person for that is oppresive and arbitrary.
>>
>>8005072
And? What bad things will happen to the LGBT community will happen because of this?
>>
>>8006041
It's the postmodernist/Marxist thought that is paralyzing society

It makes them think that by merely being outside of the norm, society is oppressing them by mere existence

Personal responsibility is key. Own your suffering. Don't try and shape the world to fit your non-standard standard
>>
>>8005961
what if you're wrong? Seriously. Think about it.
What do you think is more likely: that every single person with a non-straight identity is lying, OR that human sexuality has always been a lot more complicated society has assumed it was? This is not a troll question. Think about it.
>>
>>8006047
see
>>8006051
>>
>>8006051
I don't agree with arresting them, that IS extreme but its certainly better than how they're treated in muslim countries. You really can't deny this. I'm not saying one is good and the other is bad. Theyre both bad. But one is HUGELY worse. But nobody talks about that. "only a small percentage of muslims believe that". Oh right
>>
>>8006070
Follow up: this is why its better to ally with Russia because issues like this could be tackled

Good luck tackling the issues found in Islamic countries. The left will never do this
>>
>>8006070
I never even said anything about Muslim countries being good for LGBT.

>you can't criticize Russia because some countries are even worse!
What asinine logic is this?
>>
>>8006070
>"only a small percentage of muslims believe that".
That shit pisses me off so much.

Like, when they stone a gay guy to death in a Saudi village, the whole fucking village is throwing rocks together. They deliberately share the responsibility for the deed.
>>
>>8005968
well you don't have to believe in asexual people. Continue oppressing me by denying my identity, if it makes you feel better about yourself. Meanwhile,Trump will oppress you by denying the LGBT identity as little more than a mental illness. But I guess that's how humans are, aren't they? An insecure bully(Trump) stomping on a smaller insecure bully(LGBT), stomping on an even smaller group(Asexuals).

Though I guess this has always been how people have dealt with their prejudices and confusion, and it shouldn't surprise me at all. It's just disappointing, don't you think?
>>
>we don't exist anymore because of trump ;_;

you people are such drama queens. Why does the government need to validate you by putting all of your arbitrary categories on a census?
>>
>>8006086
Yeah the Trumpkins are retarded, Russia and Islam both deserve to get bombed. But Islam more, so Trump was still the best president to vote for.
>>
>>8006040
I don't expect much of anything from LGBT at this point, I'm simply pointing out the similarities between what is going on right now, and how LGBT has traditionally treated asexual people.
>>
>>8006086
That isnt what I was saying

But your argument is that forming bonds with Russia is bad because theyre shitty to LGBT people.

But the left is constantly telling everyone that muslims can adapt to our culture, even tho islamic cultures are violently anti-LGBT

You can criticize Russia as much as you want, doesnt mean it isnt a smart idea to ally with them or at least form better bonds and not fucking go to war with them and spread propaganda through the media about them daily

Trump is a goddamn liberal for the most part
>>
File: 1432179289809.jpg (26KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432179289809.jpg
26KB, 380x250px
>>8006023
M8 don't give me that bullshit.
I've been verbally, phisically and emotionally abused by my parents my entire childhood until I was too big for them to force their will on me

Every day in school I had to beat the shit out of someone because they would always hit me first or steal from me.
I was the one who was took to the principlas office because the school system is retarded.
I was the kid with the high grades.
I have an IQ of 135.
I have always been and always will be the odd one out.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I
DO NOT
CARE

What you are saying to me means nothing.
None of what you say is a valid reason to call yourself opressed.
They are the ramblings of a deranged snowflake that didn't get enough attention when he was little.
>>
>>8006096
>oppressing me by denying my identity
kek, you clearly do not understand what "oppression" actually means...

>Trump will oppress you by denying the LGBT identity as little more than a mental illnes
No, he won't. In fact he has been consistently supportive of LGBT, unlike Clinton.

>It's just disappointing, don't you think?
The disappointment is that you believe your comfy life is an oppressed life. Call yourself "asexual" if you like but stop whinging about literally nothing. Everyone knows you'll end up having kinky sex anyway lol.
>>
>>8006041
Why are you stating your opinions like they are fats? Why is it important to you to bash on asexual people? What do you get out of that?
>>
>>8006088
Yes, everyone involved in the stoning shares responsibility, no one denies that. But do you think a Muslim 3 thousand miles away shares responsibility for some bumfuck village stoning a guy? Of course not. So why does he share responsibility for other actions of beliefs of some Muslims even if he doesn't perform those actions or have those beliefs himself?
>>
>>8006117
>someone else's struggles are different from mine so they aren't valid!
Shame you never did anything with that 135 IQ anon.
>>
>>8006096
>denying my identity
why don't you find more interesting ways to identify yourself? why is sexuality your defining characteristic? LOL 10 years ago liberals/gays were whining about being labeled, now that's all you nutsos ever do to yourselves
>>
>>8005323
Why should we choose either of them? Anyone who tries to convince us that those are the only two choices (including you) is an enemy of LGBT. Both stem from the same cause - conservative intolerance and bigotry. Eradicate that in all of its forms, and LGBT people won't face any social problems worse than teenagers on Tumblr making a mockery of their movement. But conservatives are unwilling to admit this, of course; instead they keep on saying that only the OTHER conservatives are bad. But it's the whole attitude that's diseased, the idea that deviance from tradition itself is harmful, that's what causes basically all anti-LGBT sentiment, whether it's from ISIS or the GOP.

>>8005339
Being gay doesn't mean you're not cis.

>>8005406
And what has your "god emperor" done to shut down Saudi Arabia?

>>8005441
Trump claims to be an egalitarian who supports LGBT rights, but he's got an alarming number of anti-LGBT people in his cabinet, and everything he has done on the LGBT front since becoming president seems to be just a way of virtue signalling to anti-LGBT cultists. I try to keep an open mind, but I really can't think of him as a seriously pro-LGBT president until he does something serious to stand up for LGBT rights that are threatened.

>>8005557
Is the GOP willing to leak their stuff too? After all, if they think it's okay to leak the DNC stuff just because they're corrupt, then surely the GOP would gladly make all their internal dealings public to show the American people how not corrupt they are?

>>8005602
>it's treason to accept money from people who are of a diffeerent race

>>8005761
brainlet detected
>>
>>8006117
They dont want to toughen up and have no perspective on the fact that literally everyone is oppressed in a variety of ways. Even the fucking billionares are oppressed in their own ways.

Oppression is a stupid argument

Getting bullied sucks and a complex problem and I assure you marxist LGBT school curriculum will only have negative effects, not positive. All these attempts are backfiring and you can already see it.

Some of the people I know are LGBT and they dont identify as oppressed. They know the dangers and adapted to that shit. Thick skin. But now schools want to helicopter parent every child
>>
>>8006145
>Eradicate that in all of its forms
how do you wish to accomplish this? when you grow up you'll eventually face the fact that some people are just not going to like you, are you going to try to force them to? do you think you'll keep the allies you've made when you pull that kind of shit?
>>
>>8006152
I meant to say some of the toughest people i know are LGBT*

All of them are gay men tho
>>
>>8006163
Just a neocon but thanks.
>>
'as an asexual' i mostly just come to this board for the endless stream of luls directed at people like me. reminds me that im pretty normal all things considered.

thx legbutt for always affirming my identity and treating it like all the other ones
>>
>>8006187
Amount of dick skin.
>>
>>8006145
>And what has your "god emperor" done to shut down Saudi Arabia?
Well, for one thing, Trump cut off American support to the Al-Qaeda jihadists in Syria that were originally supported by Saudis, basically abandoning the Obama-era plan to use terrorism to force regime change on Syria. This ruined Saudi hopes for a pipeline through Syria and Turkey to Europe.

>he's got an alarming number of anti-LGBT people in his cabinet
Yet they're not taking any actual anti-LGBT action.

>I try to keep an open mind, but I really can't think of him as a seriously pro-LGBT president until he does something serious to stand up for LGBT rights that are threatened.
Fair enough. I believe he will prove himself to you when he finally needs to weigh in as President on something relevant to our community.

>Is the GOP willing to leak their stuff too?
Of course not, but just like Clinton, they are officially innocent until proven guilty (even though we obviously know the RNC must have its share of slimeballs)
>>
>>8006117
>>8006117
Yes, despite the hardships you endured you eventually found LGBT, right? And that was a positive thing for you--I'm assuming (since we are currently talking on an LGBT board). All I'm asking is to not deny asexual people the same opportunity you had. People who are not straight need support and a place to gather and commiserate, because some of our issues are similar(which is not to say the same magnitude). I'm sure you have met people of your orientation that you look up to, and gave you hope for a future? You could even call those people role models. I like to use the word "social scripts" because that's what our role models do for us, they give us an alternative script for a life we could have. That's really important. Try and imagine what your life would be like without it. I guarantee a LOT of people here would be in a lavender relationship and miserable.
>>
File: 1488828519588.png (374KB, 437x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488828519588.png
374KB, 437x508px
>>8006139
When you call your struggle to find people that give a shit about you opression I reserve my right to not give a fuck.

Bleeding heart normies that had normal quiet lives might sometimes care, and raving left-wing lunatics will go for you like sharks who smell blood in the waters.

But me and anybody else who's had their life and liberty violently subdued will not care about your faux moral plight.
>>
>>8006027
>It isn't pushed as a "rare medical condition".
Plenty of people do describe it as such.

>Not everyone thinks HRT and shit is the solution to mental illness.
What they think isn't relevant. Their "belief" is harming people and causing them to be subjected to what are essentially witch doctors. It's no better than saying "you don't need a wheelchair, if you have enough faith in Jesus you'll be able to walk again!"

>>8006047
I don't care if infinity quintillion people believe something, if it's wrong it's still wrong, it's not some religious nonsense where believing it makes it true.

>>8006054
Why should I "own" my suffering when that suffering is caused by others? That's basically victim blaming disguised in pseudo-philosophical rhetoric.

>>8006107
It's called virtue signalling. When the new government consistently removes all references to LGBT, it's a strong sign that worse things are to come.

>>8006115
There's no hypocricy there, the left doesn't deny that most Muslim governments are shitty. They just think it's silly to automatically assume that Muslims FLEEING their oppressive governments automatically support those same oppressive views. Criticisim of individuals or organizations actually engaged in anti-LGBT activity, whether American, Islamic, or Russian, is still fair game.
>>
>>8006144
I'm not trying to be "interesting." This is the one thing you guys don't seem to get. This isn't a thing I'm trying to be for attention, this is who I am.
>>
>>8006152
>Billionaires are oppressed
Yeah, right. Maybe if you have some ridiculous definition of oppression, but there's no way you can claim that they're anywhere near as oppressed as an autistic, physically disabled transgender black person who's spent their whole life below the poverty line.

>>8006161
It's about teaching people that certain attitudes are wrong, and that a civilized society has no reason to tolerate them.
>>
>>8006207
>implying any of those things are bad
>>
>>8006127
well if you really think Trump is going to "save" you, I don't really have much more to say.

A side note: the kind of sex you have doesn't define your sexual orientation. A gay man can have sex with a woman, it still doesn't make him straight.
>>
>>8006203
>Of course not, but just like Clinton, they are officially innocent until proven guilty (even though we obviously know the RNC must have its share of slimeballs)
Well that's the problem I have, there's this whole narrative about the DNC being corrupt, as if it's unique to them, but we really don't know at this point whether the other side is even worse. That's why the leak is such a big deal - it's not that the Democratic party is innocent and all the revealed corruption should be overlooked, but rather that the leaks have an obvious, unbalanced effect on people's perceptions of the party, and we don't even know if that perception is accurate.
>>
File: 1465225526184.jpg (710KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1465225526184.jpg
710KB, 1280x850px
>>8006209
I'm a 20 year old that has passed every chance he had at a girl simply because I was not interested but have sucked the cock of a guy 2 years older than me on numerous occasions from 12-14.
I do not know what I am.
I just came here yesterday from /pol/ out of curiosity.
>>
if leftists think muslim countries are shitty (and thus imply their culture is toxic by their western standards) but want them to come to the west, which the secretly resent.... this shows that leftists live in a fantasy world and are utopians not in reality

why would they think introducing people from shitty countries (and cultures) into a culture they already think is toxic and oppress is going to help ANYONE?

what is the motive here
>>
>>8006267
Not them, but why? Most Jewish people I know seem pretty cool.
>>
>>8006267
>ur wrong and i'm right
as smart as the left!
>>
>>8006058
see, here's the thing, anon. there's a vast difference between being gay/les/straight and calling yourself asexual. you arent even having/ wanting to have sex as an asexual, so how the fuck can it be a sexuality? sexuality is when you actually have/want sex, doesn't matter if its another dude or a lamp.
it's also not at all uncommon for people to not enjoy sex, or to not like sexual things. Again, it is not an actual sexual orientation- you simply dislike the feel/process etc of sex, and there's tons of christians etc out there who are sex-repulsed without having to create a new term for themselves.
also, like 90% of you just hate sex because of repression or use it as an excuse to play the "muh, oppression" card when youre just another straight cis.
tdlr; its not real since you dont have or want sex, just admit youre a repressed mentally ill fag and move on

t. dated an "asexual"
>>
>>8006282
>which the secretly resent
That's where the left and the right disagree. The right-wing narrative assumes that all the Muslims willingly coming to the West secretly hate it. The left on the other hand, sees the Muslims as fleeing the violence of their homelands in search for better opportunities and safety - the culture in their new home is different from what they're used to, but like all humans they're capable of adapting if the benefits seem worthwhile.
>>
>>8005781
It's literally illegal, you may not think it's morally wrong, but Clinton got in hot water for far less.
>>
>>8006266
wow what a postmodern approach to sexuality! how many years of college did it take to articulate something this deep

gay men arent straight if they fuck women?

so that means EVERYONE can fuck eachother and their identity is entirely their own choice? wow! we should teach this information to children from age 5
>>
>>8006269
>there's this whole narrative about the DNC being corrupt
It is not a "narrative". Their corruption was proven beyond any doubt. Multiple people had to resign in disgrace.

>we really don't know at this point whether the other side is even worse
That is pure speculation. Of course I would bet on the RNC having some slimeballs because I distrust politicians in general, but again, innocent until proven guilty.

>unbalanced effect on people's perceptions of the party
With good reason.
>>
>>8006294
>national SOCIALIST
>calling neoCONS left
Marx really did a number of you lot huh?
>>
>>8006293
Sexuality is shorthand for sexual orientation, it doesn't refer to "wanting to have sex", it refers to the category of who you do and don't want to have sex with. For an asexual, that category doesn't include anyone. And yeah, some people don't like sex that much, but there's honestly few people who would much rather never have any sex at all. Even if you believe that the biological cause of asexuality is fundamentally different from that of homosexuality and so on, it still seems useful to view it as a distinct category. And the whole "muh oppression card" theory doesn't make sense, when so many asexuals are closeted and don't even tell people they are ace.
>>
>>8006301
no but the left hate the country they live in

but they still think its superior enough to bring muslims in

but the west still an oppressive patriarchy or some shit in the eyes of leftists

but saudi arabia? thats their culture man dont be an islamophobe
>>
File: BABL-26.jpg (62KB, 640x971px) Image search: [Google]
BABL-26.jpg
62KB, 640x971px
>>8006209
>>8006278
And my only role model is Batman.
>>
>>8006316
Romans killed Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Jewish man...
>>
>>8006326
Fucking Europoors.
>>
>>8006307
>It is not a "narrative". Their corruption was proven beyond any doubt. Multiple people had to resign in disgrace.
I'm saying the "narrative" is the unproven assumption that the Democratic is significantly more corrupt than the GOP. And we don't know that; sure, the idea that the GOP is just as bad is still speculation at this point, but until they're exposed by a leak of their own, we really don't know either way. "Innocent until proven guilty" works fine when both are on an equal footing, but now, they aren't - one was subjected to leaks, so we KNOW they're guilty, but there's really no way to find the truth about the GOP, unless someone takes it upon themselves to do leaks on them, too.

>>8006316
None of the Jewish people I know were alive during Christ's time, and their worldview doesn't seem to be of the "good people deserve to be murdered" sort, so I'm willing to judge them as individuals.
>>
>>8006353
>unproven assumption that the Democratic is significantly more corrupt than the GOP
Forget the DNC leaks. Just considering that President Obama and Secretary Clinton were sponsoring al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria and Libya, while referring to the jihadists as "rebels" when speaking to the American public... it seems clear which party is more corrupt.
>>
>>8006342
>I'm not a national socialist, I'm a reactionary.
The difference being the flag and the title you give your dictator.
>>
>>8006319
>no but the left hate the country they live in
By they do you mean the left or the Muslims?

>but the west still an oppressive patriarchy or some shit in the eyes of leftists
It is, though it's still not as bad as a theocratic society like many Muslim countries have. You can say one thing is worse than another, while still realizing that both have problems.

>but saudi arabia? thats their culture man dont be an islamophobe
I haven't seen leftists defending the Saudi Arabian government in any meaningful way. They merely reject the notion that an oppressive government should be considered representative of the views of the people. Especially when the people in question are fleeing the oppressive government. It would be like assuming that people fleeing the USSR are doing so because they love Communism and want to share its gifts with the West, rather than because they are trying to flee oppression by the Soviet authorities.
>>
File: 5a2394d9f5c5d1ea5b60d153432971a0.jpg (274KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
5a2394d9f5c5d1ea5b60d153432971a0.jpg
274KB, 1366x768px
>>8006293
Sexual orientation is defined by what you like as WELL as what you don't like. For example. A gay person could be described as someone who has a homosexual attraction, but they could also be described as a person who LACKS A HETEROSEXUAL ATTRACTION. I understand that it seems uncanny or unnatural for someone to be Asexual, but that still doesn't change the fact that we are a phenomenon in nature. And no,asexuality is not the same thing as hyposexuallity...which I think you were alluding to. There have been a few studies done on asexuality. Google "Lori Brotto" if you would like to read the newest research. Asexuals are a distinct group, something probably happened to us in utero, as a very high percentage of us (something like 30%) are also trans. There is probably a similar mechanism going on to make us this way. We also have different index/ring finger ratios than straight people. We are somewhat shorter than average.
>>
>>8006367
Not the same anon.
You're kidding yourself if you think the republicucks and the demotards aren't two sides of the same coin.
They are just a means to keep the population divided.
Literally baby's first redpill.
>>
>>8006317
sexuality also refers to who you would date, so therefore, asexuals should also not want to date anyone either. yet most of them end up straight. again-if you don't want to have sex, dont want to date anyone, thats just mental illness that should be treated.
you played the "im oppressed" card on your first post, anon, and so has every other asexual I've met. if you all really did stay in the closet instead of trying to take up lgbt resources and spaces, maybe you wouldnt have so many problems. the cis straights would be way more accepting of how much you bitch about how sex sucks if you didnt pretend you are an entire subsection of lgbt that deserves special treatment.
also, you dont fucking have to come out of the closet for being asexual. no ones going to lynch you for being sexless. in fact, most christan communities etc would probably welcome you with open arms.
>>
>>8006392
Yet the GOP establishment wanted Trump to fail, and he won.
>>
>>8006410
>if you all really did stay in the closet instead of trying to take up lgbt resources and spaces, maybe you wouldnt have so many problems.
Yeah people used to say the same thing about gays. "Don't want to be gay-bashed and discriminated against? Just stay in the closet lol".

>the cis straights would be way more accepting of how much you bitch about how sex sucks if you didnt pretend you are an entire subsection of lgbt that deserves special treatment.
It's not that I don't feel "accepted" by them, it's not their fault (except the idiots who get all aggressive and say I'm a worthless human being for not wanting to fuck anything), it's more that they don't recognize the experience of alienation that results from lacking a desire that is considered so fundamental.
>>
>>8005328
Y'all need therapy badly
>>
>>8006388
>it's totally different from socialist party rule, it's reactionary aristocratic rule!
>it's totally different from socialist collectivism, it's Christian charity!

Next you're going to say it hasn't been tried yet.
>>
>>8006203
>Yet they're not taking any actual anti-LGBT action.

Uhh the religious freedom bill proposed will eradicate any rights we have currently and make it so your employer can fire you for liking to suck dick.

Have fun being homeless I guess.
>>
>>8006392
Yeah, I've never said trump is either of them. The fact that both parties hated him shows that they are 2 halves of the same sun baked shit.
>>
>>8006479
>the religious freedom bill proposed will eradicate any rights we have currently
Trump wants to take away LGBT people's rights to bear arms, to a fair trial, to freedom from slavery, to the vote, etc etc?!

Oh wait. "Rights", not rights.
>>
>>8006479
>religious freedom bill proposed
I have not heard of any federal religious freedom bill being proposed, and google is not helping me. Any source you can provide about this bill?

>make it so your employer can fire you for liking to suck dick
Isn't that already the case in most states?

Hasn't Trump said he actually supported workplace discrimination for LGBT finally being enforced?
>>
>>8006410
Having the "wrong" kind of sex that your orientation isn't programmed to like is hellish.

Asexuality isn't a lessor form of heterosexuality, it's an entire different orientation.

>sexuality also refers to who you would date.

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't Asexual people do get crushes, so I tend to think of romantic attraction as being distinct from sexual attraction..

>yet most of them end up straight.

*heteroromatic, not straight. There is an important difference.

Though it made me think of another question:

Why is it that bi girls are more likely to settle down with men?

I think the push to fit into some sort of heteronormative relationship is a strong drive even in LGBT. Look at how much more shit transbians get than straight transwomen? People just want to fit in because there are social benefits to that. If you can pull it off, more power to you, but I think lavender relationships are taking it a step too far.
>>
>>8006486
>literally not knowing that Marxist and market are different words
>>
>>8006486
Not same anon.
> dude weed lmao, like just share money like we share this spliff
> Yo, he's right
In practice it's only right wing, left libertarianism hasn't even been tried to my knowledge.
>>
>>8006509
>Any source you can provide about this bill?
He posted a 4chan post about it that has not been disproved.
>>
File: 1478891861315.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478891861315.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>8006539
>>
>>8006451
the key difference here is that it was straight people telling gays to stay in the closet while they died of aids fron lacking healthcare. asexuals try to pretend that they are part of the lgbt community, take up space/resources in lgbt shelters and community spaces, all because you dont like sex, and then get upset when lgbt members tell you to gtfo.

>you feel alienated because you don't like sex
cry me a fucking river, anon. if you go around telling people who dont care/people that it has nothing to do witb that you hate sex, you alienate yourself.
>>
>>8006529
>heteroromantic
>not straight
your tumblr is showing through, anon. hetero means you're fuckin straight.
>>
>>8006494
Yeah because gays should be perfectly okay with being denied employment and housing, as long as they can still call homophobes disgusting subhuman scumbags who deserve to burn in hell
>>
File: treaded_molymeme.jpg (81KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
treaded_molymeme.jpg
81KB, 1024x508px
>>8006568
You can buy yourself a private island and practice celebretions for the dear leader all you want there.
Don't be surprised if you come up on a stage in my country and get stabbed.
>>
>>8006494
Do you really think breeders should be the only people to be able to stay with their loved one while they are dying, have tax breaks and easier access to health care just cause they have sex in the misssionary postion for the sole purpose of procreation.

I think you may be forgetting the religious freedom act a doctor can refuse service to you if the lifestyle of pounding butts offfends his religious beliefs hope he's not a surgeon for a heart transplant.
>>
>>8006591
No, straight is short for heterosexual, it doesn't mean hetero-anything is the same as heterosexual.
>>
>>8006621
Do you really think single people and couples who choose to cohabit should be denied those same perks?
>>
>>8006624
Is this where you tell us you are a transfeminine nonbinary asexual heteroromantic slutfluid squirrelkin?
>>
File: 1490594096496.jpg (98KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490594096496.jpg
98KB, 464x640px
>>8006605
You don't have a right to force yourself unto somebody elses private property just how nobody else has the right to force themselves unto your private property.
It is immoral and unconstitutional.
>>
>>8006591
what about people who are gay, but married to a woman and love her?

*heteroromatic

It happens. Rare, but it happens.

Some people like to fuck one gender and be romantic with another-shrugs-
>>
>>8006636
>I said something, therefore anything you say is invalid
>>
>>8006643
I don't believe a society that values property above human lives can be said to be moral.
>>
>>8006645
I'm just making fun of you for taking tumblr lingo like "heteroromantic" seriously
>>
>>8006569
what is a better alternative according to you?
>>
>>8005072
Does your sexual preference matter that Much?

I am a gay male but it's not any other persons issue or prerogative.
>>
>>8006665
why does it bother you so much that sexuality and gender are complex? This is a fact of life. You need to accept it and move on.
>>
File: ancap_ball.jpg (49KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ancap_ball.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
>>8006656
It values freedom, property is just a means of sorts.
If you cannot conduct yourself as you wish with the condition that you do not infringe upon another's liberty you are not free.

Freedom does not hinder life, it allows it to flourish.
>>
>>8006694
>"Just accept that "transfeminine nonbinary asexual heteroromantic slutfluid squirrelkin" is a valid identity~ Just move on~"

No. That's stupid. :|
>>
>>8006703
Freedom is of little value to someone so poor or disadvantaged that they have no freedom to exercise. It's the equivalent of telling a physical disabled person, "No, you can't have a wheelchair, but if you want to join the NBA I won't try to stop you."
>>
>>8006666
stay out of lgbt spaces, and stop pretending you're part of the community or oppressed in any way. simple as that.
>>
>>8006718
you are making a slippery slope argument.

It's actually the same argument people make when they say that if gay marriage is legalized people will want to marry their cat.

It's a scare tactic used to limit and oppress people.

Just thought you should know...
>>
>>8006742
how does that help anyone or anything?
>>
>>8006729
But nobody's telling anybody they can't have a wheelchair or anything else.
>>
>>8006747
Assuming this is the same Anon, you obviously believe in "asexual" and "heteroromantic", judging by your previous posts. So which example of tumblr lingo that I posted did you consider to be further down the imaginary slippery slope?
>>
>>8006758
But that's the inevitable consequence of treating freedom as the ultimate ideal. It means that if you don't have the resources to exercise your freedoms, you basically have no de facto rights at all. A certain minimum standard of living is required before freedom has any real value.
>>
>>8006756
it keeps "asexuals" from taking up space/resources in lgbt places and from making idiots of themselves insisting that they need special treatment.
also, it helps you stop pissing off the rest of the lgbt community.
>>
>>8006771
>>8006766
you seem like a very damaged and unhappy person.

I'm leaving now because I need to do my homework.

Seek help.
>>
>>8006770
The fact that all you can claim is "it is the consequence, yes it is!" shows just how empty your position is and how false your analogies are.
>>
>>8006783
k bye
>>
File: 1487276554301.png (78KB, 1094x718px) Image search: [Google]
1487276554301.png
78KB, 1094x718px
>>8006729
False equivalency. You can get money, you can't grow back legs.
Suck a dick for 1 dolar a pop till you get your monthly 2k, idc.
What's the point of a life that needs to steal money from others to sustain itself just so it can go through the motions of being alive with what is basically life support.
There is nothing evil in natural selection, and we all die at some point. Better to live and die a freeman than a slave.
Not to mention that the reason people can't find decent jobs is immigration and job outsourcing.
>>
>>8006783
>reeeee i dont want to stop pretending to be oppressed maybe if i call them damaged and unhappy i can pretend i win reeee
jared leto is damaged and unhappy. i just like arguing on the internet. there's a difference.
>>
>>8006790
It's not a false analogy. Under your "freedom" ideology, it's perfectly okay if a trans person dies because a transphobic doctor refuses to perform life-saving surgery on them. That is not the kind of society I want to live in. As far as I'm concerned, causing someone to suffer through inaction is at the very least almost as bad as causing them to suffer through action.
>>
>>8006797
>hippity hoppity
more like
>hippety Hoppe-ty
amirite?
>>
>>8006797
>You can get money
Not if no one is willing to pay you. I think my survival should be a right, not something that is in the hands of others.

>it can go through the motions of being alive with what is basically life support.
Oh, so living in a wheelchair is "basically life support" and not a life worth living? Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (10KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
10KB, 220x255px
>>8006736
You do realise that the frankfurt school came after capitalism right ?
And that the frankfurt school was against capitaliam ?
I mean you have heard of the founding fathers right ?
>>
>>8006797
>Not to mention that the reason people can't find decent jobs is immigration and job outsourcing.
Care to explain how blocking immigration isn't restricting people's freedoms?
>>
>>8006829
>As far as I'm concerned, causing someone to suffer through inaction is at the very least almost as bad as causing them to suffer through action.
Then what are you doing on 4chan?

Do you not realize you could be helping people right now?

Because you have been spending your time not helping people when you could be helping people, you are responsible for the problems in other people's lives now. Their blood stains your idle hands!

>/sarcasm
>>
>>8006845
>I think my survival should be a right,
Oh boy.

I almost hate to be the one to break this to you, but you should know... no one survives. We all actually die.
>>
>>8006857
Explain to me what I could be doing to help people right now. Its about being reasonable - you can't expect people to run off to the middle east and throw their lives away fighting terrorists, but you can expect people to support the needy in their community, especially when they make those needs clear and they can be easily fulfilled.
>>
I'm a homosexual asian male and I support Trump. Refugees scare me only because their culture is so against people like us
>>
>>8006881
Obviously. But I think if you stand by and do nothing while I'm murdered in front of you, you are no better than an accomplice. Same thing if you know a plane is sabotaged and will crash, but don't warn anyone before they board it.
>>
>>8006895
>Explain to me what I could be doing to help people right now
There is always something you can do. You could, if you chose to do so, spend every minute of your free time searching the downtown areas of major cities for hobos to take under your wing. Shelter them all in your basement, rationing out the chicken tendies and dividing up sleeping space on the floor. There will never be any shortage of bums on the streets no matter how long you do this.

You will never do this.
>>
>>8006913
>if you stand by and do nothing while I'm murdered in front of you, you are no better than an accomplice
What am I supposed to do? Attacking the person trying to kill you would be illegal! I'll just have to take out my phone, call the police and report your murder at the very moment it's happening.
>>
File: 1489355880628.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489355880628.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>>8006831
Yes
>>8006845
Nobody has any hold on your life. It's only fair that if I can't kill you I also can't provide for you. You are arguing for taking people's agency away.

No, relying on other people having their freedom limited by the state and extract their resources is living on life support.

You do understand how absurd you sound. You want people to leave you alone to do whatever you want, and take care of you.
You simply can't give somebody that much power over your life and expect to not live opressed .

If you are free you are the architect of your opression, not others.

Choose, freesom or security. You can't have your cake and eat it.

>>8006852
Property is an extension of the ownership you have over your body. Borders are the extension of property.
You have no right to tresspass on property you do not own.

>>8006860
> literally ever reply muh jew
This one's too far gone.
>>
File: 1487459643122.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487459643122.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>8006962
I am not too big to admit that I do not know much about that.
However I hope you can understand why I care little for what the aristocracy, which lorded over people and had them at their whims, thinks about libertarian ideologies.
If you think you have any argument as to why your form of government, which I assume to be elective monarhism, is better I'd be glad to hear it.
>>
>>8007015
Very compelling.
>>
>>8006962
>right wingers opposed capitalism
Back in the days when the left was better.
>>
>>8007015
In a capitalist society the market would allow serfdom to return for those who prefer it to wagecuckery.

Competition of employment systems.

I'd lease myself to a harem.
>>
>>8007061
>The biggest point
That's for the market to decide.
>>
>>8007061
Vikings had voluntary serfs. They would be taken care of by the lord in exchange for a heft tax on what they produced.
>>
File: 1483602000781.png (135KB, 600x244px) Image search: [Google]
1483602000781.png
135KB, 600x244px
>>8007082
I swear to fucking god why do you even claim to be a monarchist if you won't bother to say anything not retarded in favor of your ideology ?
Do you just larp about it ?
> hurr beus uld
>>
>>8007082
>muh joseph de maistre translated quotes
>>
>>8007110
<dump retort about reactionaries and attached meme quote image about God or being a reactionary>
>>
>>8006935
Your mistake is viewing the whole issue of freedom verus security as some sort of absolute, binary thing, when it really isn't. No society has been completely free, ever in history. If it were it wouldn't even be a society. Its a matter of degree, not of freedom OR security being taken as an absolute, ultimate ideal.
>>
>>8007127
Who are you to presume the will of God? By His invisible hand He can talk to us, if pretenders such as yourself let Him.
>>
File: Flag.png (110KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Flag.png
110KB, 1000x1000px
>>8007127
Actually, nvm.
> lgbt
> christcuck monarchist
You really are larping. I swear to god I don't know a single monarchist that isn't either larping or a moron that flips his shit the moment you start disproving him.

>>8007130
Top bantz

>>8007142
The problem of these societies is that they were not stateless.
States have varying degrees of power. Freedom has no variance. It is an absolute, you either have it, or you are ruled. There is no 99% free or 1% free.
States accumulate power by promising people more and more safety in exchange for resources and liberty.
All states grow in power until their corruption can no longer be sustained and they collapse.
In case you haven't noticed, the government of the USA has been ignoring the constitution for decades.
States are inherently evil and without liberty.

Aaaaand I've ran out of ancap imagery.
>>
>>8007209
Would you agree that trying to explain ancap to anarchists is like trying to explain agp to the trans community? >>8007162
>>
>>8007300
I'm new, but according to google agp is sexual arousal to the thought of oneself as a woman ?
If yes, I'd be so arrogant as to throw you a probably.
>>
Why is this bad again?
>>
>>8005303

>oy vey, muh shekels
>>
>>8007384
Many LGBT people even on 4chan are entitled leftists who hate freedom. OP might just have been a troll though.
>>
>>8005965

*rubs hands*
>>
>>8006023

>when you're a [[[normie]]] and want attention but aren't any kind of ooppressed minority so you invent your own victim identity so can virtue signal and steal attention from actual lgbt people: The post

Mcfucking kill yourself, [[[normie]]]. Fuck [[[asexuals]]]
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>8005072
>not posting proof
You fags probably believe he cut meals on wheels too.
Although he is a kike so fuck him for being greedy and not building the wall...yet
>>
>>8005072
I did
>>
>>8005072
who gives a fuck
>>
>>8005313
I'm British.
I'd rather live under president Trump than that hunchback Tory cunt we currently have as prime minister.
>>
>>8005303
>because there's no way to prove just how many gay people are affected by various issues
Because people are magically incapable of lying/omitting information when answering surveys, right? Specially with something like this, where a lot of people would try to keep as quiet as possible to avoid any issues.

I mean, some information is better than no information, but this would hardly be good information.
>>
File: 1490263624524.jpg (105KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
1490263624524.jpg
105KB, 600x953px
I would be more worried about this frist.
>>
>>8005313
the UK is under a more actively fascist government than the USA has ever had, literally thousands of people have already because of disability and mental health care being purposefully axed; people are starving to death in the streets
>>
>>8007817
>the UK is more facist
You get free abortions here whereas America the mother can die when she needs one because of health complications or because she was raped and doesn't want the kid.
Nice try faggot. Oh and Trump is hardly tolerant.
You think LGBT will make any progress with a republican presidency?
Making me laugh.
>>
>>8005072
Good.
Time we got back into that comfy closet.
>>
How is it going back in the closet or eraser to remove LGBT from census forms? What am I missing here? Am I the only one who didn't come out through my census form? Am I the only one who doesn't carry it around to prove I'm queer? What's the point?
>>
>>8008188
It's about quietly disappearing from the statistics, and eventually daily life as well.
>>
>>8008205
So we just become like everyone else?
>>
>>8008208
Something like that.
It's the only way to make sexuality personal again.

Unless you want your sexuality to be some sort of political tool to be discarded after use.
>>
File: 1488894476946.jpg (226KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1488894476946.jpg
226KB, 500x404px
>>8008130
Nothing is free.
The "mother's" indiscretion is paid for unwillingly, through coercion by the state, of the people.

If it's rape it's not too hard to find the perpetrator and have him pay emotional damage.

You want the right to abortion ? Fine. It's immoral, but it's ethical.

You want somebody else to pay for it too ? Should someone also buy me weapons because I have the right to own them and defend myself ?
Should someone buy me a house too because I have a right to private property ?

Trump is the only president that has shown support for lgbt eople, not to mention the only "republican" president to do it. It's one of the reasons they can't stand him.

There is not a single president in the history of the US that has done anything for lgbt before Trump.

Sure, they mumbled on their rhetoric "we support etc." But that waa after the battles had been won.

Ironically Trump is probably the only person that has actively done something for the movement in a decade by furthering the normalization of lgbt. You don't make people feel comfortable with something by pandering to identity politics and making it a wedge issue.
You normalize it by treating it like something normal.

It's why race will never not be an issue in the US.

Bi-partisan demotards like you and republicucks will hilariously both think this is a blow to the lgbt community.
You are too fucking stupid to think out of bi-partisan lines and identity politics.

You areva walking argument for voter IQ laws.
>>
>>8008221
If we're seen no differently than everybody else then isn't this a good thing?
>>
>>8008283
Of course it's a good thing.
But as long as activists treat our sexuality like some sort of tool to virtue signal to other activists, we ain't getting anywhere.

Which is why I suppose we move quietly back into the shadows and start treating our sexuality as something personal again.
>>
>>8007209
There are virtually no stateless societies, which, by your logic, means virtually no society which has freedom. And I suspect such a society wouldn't last very long as such, sooner or later some people would agree to give up their freedom in exchange for an easier life. Even the Constitution is a statist document - it acknowledges the existence of a state, in fact its main purpose is to limit the power of that state. Were there no state, there would be no need for Constitutional rights. The only way you can claim that true, absolute freedom EVER existed in the United States is if you claim that "freedom" includes only the rights guaranteed by the Constitution, which I would say is a silly and circular definition.
>>
>>8007393
The only people who gain freedom from this are the enemies of LGBT. There is therefore no reason why a rational LGBT person should support this.

>>8007722
None of the anti-LGBT policies that the right is enabling will help protect us from terrorism. I'm fine with intensely screening people from unstable regions before they're allowed to enter the country - but it's not like our pro-LGBT laws are shielding terrorists or anything. It's just people being evil for no reason and thinking we should overlook it just because they happen to do some good things as well.
>>
>>8007817
>literally thousands of people have already because of disability and mental health care being purposefully axed
Yeah and Trump wants the same to happen here. What's your point.

>>8008259
Why don't you go move to Somalia or something then? Every second you live in a country whose taxpayer-funded military protects you from foreign threads, whose taxpayer-funded legal system enforces rule of law, you are benefiting from coercion. Don't you feel the slightest bit of guilt over that?
>>
>>8010679
>There is therefore no reason why a rational LGBT person should support this.
It is just the CENSUS

Why should any rational person care either way??
>>
>>8010657
> no society has freedom

Correct. Freedom is the ability to exert your will upon your private property as long as it does not infringe on the property of others.

>sooner or later people would agree to give up their freedom for safety
To do that they would have to somehow break the NAP.

True freedom never existed in the U.S. It came close, but not close enough. As you can see even the measly minarcho-capitalist american state has in only 200 years become exceedingly powerful, corrupt and inefficient.

>>8010691
Somalia isn't anarcho-capitalism. It's a bunch of niggers left to their own devices. The same shit happens even in the US wherever niggers and democrats amass, gangster no-man's lands form.
Why should the slave be ashamed of his shackles ? The only thing he can do is fight for freedom. Why should the oppressed leave instead of the oppressors ?

I found one more an-cap image.
>>
>>8010784
So then why do you continue to see absolute freedom as an ideal, when no society has managed to attain it? Do you really think every society so far has made some sort of avoidable mistake, and you know how to create a society that allows freedom?
>>
File: IMG_0697.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>8011022
Why free the slaves if they work so well ?
Why scrap authoritarianism if it works so well ?
Why give women the same rights if they've always lived like this ?
Why give gays the same rights they never had them ?
That mistake is called the state.
We have gotten closer and closer to being free, maybe sometimes had setbacks, but overall we moved forward. The more humanty advances the freer we become, it is inevitable. The last 1000 years have particularly been an exponential growth in both technology and freedom.
We have never had as many rights as we have now and the moral zeitgeist isn't done with us yet.
What'll happen when people finally realise they do not need to cooperate with the state because the state has broken the constitution so it is invalid ?
>>
>>8011186
>if it works so well ?

it doesn't work so well
>>
>>8010679
I personally don't support this census change, but it's pretty tame IMO. A lot of people still have religious objections to homosexuality. I think that's dumb, but as long as they're not using the government to restrict my liberty, I'm okay with that. You lose the moral high ground once you cross over from advocating equal rights to policing people's views.

And I really just can't bring myself to care what goes in the census.
>>
>>8011259
>I really just can't bring myself to care

And yet you wrote two paragraphs about it.
>>
>>8011259
>as long as they're not using the government to restrict my liberty
So you support the Christian bakeries and employers who want to fire the trannies?
>>
File: radical-islam.gif (856KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
radical-islam.gif
856KB, 500x333px
>>8005072
>Trump just removed LGBTQ options from the 2020 census.

Why are people on the left upset about this? It means we'll continue to ignore the absurdly inordinate amount of political and media attention given to things like bathroom laws that, in reality, effect less than 0.2% of Americans.

The American public already vastly overestimates the size of the gay community; http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

Seems like they only stand to benefit from continued -inaccurate- public perception.
>>
>>8011300
I don't support them. Just like I don't support the Westboro Baptist Church, but that doesn't mean I support government intervention either.

Anti-discrimination laws are tricky. I think they were necessary to desegregate the south, because segregation was depriving black people of opportunities. Are gay people being deprived of opportunity by homophobic bakers? Maybe in some parts of the country. My ideal solution would be to take my business elsewhere. Honestly, why would I want to support a business that hates me? And what if they spit in my cake?
>>
>>8011340
how are accurate stats bad?
if the stats are as overblown as you say they are, adding the info to the census should prove that.
>>
>>8011233
Congrats, you figured out the point.
>>
>>8011300
Yeah, you aren't entitled to a job. The business can kick you out for any reason as long as it doesn't break the contract doing so.
>>
>>8011342
>I don't support them.
>but that doesn't mean I support government intervention either.
Freedom is either/or. If the government said that freedom was to be done away with, would you be for it or against it?

>My ideal solution would be to take my business elsewhere.
"ideal"? What's the alternative solution?
>>
>>8011371

I'm saying the LGBT community benefits from public misconception and wields and inordinate amount of political influence because of it. At the very least, the decision isn't without a silver lining.
>>
>>8011427
but muh social contract for operating a public business
>>
>>8011186
>Why free the slaves if they work so well ?
Because the system of slavery is too easy to abuse.

>Why scrap authoritarianism if it works so well ?
Authoritarianism, depending on how you define it, is arguably better than any of the alternatives.

>Why give women the same rights if they've always lived like this ?
>Why give gays the same rights they never had them ?
Because it is most logical to give the same rights to everyone by default, only applying double standards where there is a particular reason to.

>That mistake is called the state.
Care to explain how a society of more than a few hundred people is to function effectively without a state? And what will prevent a new state from appearing?
>>
>>8011452
Can a gay bakery owner refuse to bake a cake for the Westboro Baptist Church, or would that infringe upon their freedom?
>>
>>8011554
Rights only apply to nice people and only nasty people are subject to involuntary labor.
>>
>>8011664
oh ok :^)

Gay oligarchy when?
>>
>>8011531
> authiritarianism is arguably better
t. Never lived in an authoritarian country

Why do you think there needs to be a state ? It's only purpose is to take power from the people and amass it for itself. It does nothing that the population can't do by itself, the more centralized organization gets the more bloated, wasteful, corrupt and self-serving it becomes.
The U.S. already has militias, the state just artificially limits their power through laws and regulations so that they can not rival the military and by extension the government.

There would be local militia groups to defend local communities and if need be assemble to fight off an invading force. Not to mention that you do not need to abolish borders because you can not have freedom over your private property if you can't stop foreign nations from marching their armies over it.

You can even keep being world police, besides the fact that the military obeys the government, soldiers are under contract, armament and supplies are bought from private manufacturers, the military sector is essentially ready to go without a state.

There is no reason communities wouldn't organize, but why would they need some ruler, 20 states away, that doesn't give a shit ?
>>
>>8011756
>Why do you think there needs to be a state ? It's only purpose is to take power from the people and amass it for itself. It does nothing that the population can't do by itself, the more centralized organization gets the more bloated, wasteful, corrupt and self-serving it becomes.
Without a state, I'd basically need to take everything into my own hands, either buying a gun and using it to protect myself from violent crime, or making a contract with others to protect me. That's just needless extra work for the average person, when they can instead just give a small portion of their income to the government in exchange for police protection.

>Not to mention that you do not need to abolish borders because you can not have freedom over your private property if you can't stop foreign nations from marching their armies over it.
Borders aren't going to stop an invading force unless you actually have a standing army to stop them. You really think invaders are going to think "I really want to invade this country and rape and murder everyone, but doing so would be a violation of property rights so I better not." And if you think the ONLY purpose of borders is to keep actual invading armies out, you're basically advocating for open borders. In your ideal world, should anyone be able to enter the country if someone who already lives there sells them some of their land? That's certainly not something you addressed.
>>
>>8005341
>I doubt this is some kind of 4D chess move to set up future discrimination against gay people long after he is out of office
It will negatively effect us for the next 15 to 20 years.
>>
>>8011756
>Why do you think there needs to be a state ?
In case Christians don't want to bake gay wedding cakes.
>>
>>8006013
Most of the Muslims in the world have the latter approach.

The stances of their governments and people are more or less just like Russia's.

With the exception of Fundamentalists that have a growing presence in politics and everyday life the closer one gets to Israel and Saudi Arabia.
>>
Why would you want that in the census? You're literally asking to be outed, that's so fucking awkward.
>>
>>8012277
> self-defense
The police doesn't protect you from crime either. The police is reactive, they are called only after a crime has already been comitted.
Why do you think a local militia/neigbourhood watch/private security can't do the same ? They would esentially fulfill the same role, only difference is the state can make one of them arrest you for non-crimes.

>that's certainly not something you adressed
Yeah, because you strawmanned that, but I can't imagine how you think I'm for open borders when I just told you they are consistent with an ancap society.
I also already told you how and why you would have an army.
>>
>>8012864
No they don't or they wouldn't enact sharia law wherever they form a majority.
>>
>>8005072
>implying Trump isn't more pro-LGBT than Hillary

You must be a special kind of retard.
>>
File: lgbt rights map.jpg (85KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt rights map.jpg
85KB, 625x447px
>>8012864
>The stances of their governments and people are more or less just like Russia's
WRONG
>>
>>8012587
If there was no state, the "freedom of association" argument would actually hold some water, because people would be functioning as independent agents. Nowadays, virtually all business is conducted under a framework established by the state, so there really is no "freedom of association" for registered businesses. You agree to follow the state's rules, and to stop functioning as a business if you are unable to comply with them.

>>8014305
>Why do you think a local militia/neigbourhood watch/private security can't do the same ?
What incentive would they have to protect those too poor to pay them?

>They would esentially fulfill the same role, only difference is the state can make one of them arrest you for non-crimes.
And what if the private police force in my town was headed by a homophobe who decided to arrest me for being gay, even though it's not actually "illegal" to be gay? Sure, it's an obvious violation of my rights, but what actual recourse do I have? I can't fight back in self-defense, since I'd be outgunned just as much as someone unjustly attacked by the police forces of an actual state. So my only options left would be to appeal to the state (which couldn't do anything unless it had a police force or military of its own) or to appeal to yet another private police force (in which case we'd end up with something similar to warlords or gang warfare).

>>8015812
Since becoming president, he hasn't done anything pro-LGBT, other than "muh Muslim ban". The best you can say is that he's pro-LGBT by Republican standards, which really isn't saying much.
>>
>>8016097
>Nowadays, virtually all business is conducted under a framework established by the state,
>You agree to follow the state's rules, and to stop functioning as a business if you are unable to comply with them.
Ditto for bathroom bills. Bring them on.
>>
File: 1470033630152.png (7KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1470033630152.png
7KB, 429x410px
>lgbt
>not just keeping it in the bedroom
i'm a faggot but the gay """movement""" nowadays is just an excuse for guys to suck each other's cocks in the street whenever pride day comes around. gays these days make me sick not just from the disgusting public acts they do, but the hypocrisy they spew for wanting equal rights but within the community are as divided and cliquey as any other group. fuck the lgbt community.
>>
>>8016173
Stop hating yourself.
>>
File: 1489849743297.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1489849743297.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>8016239
>hating the community means i hate myself
please learn to read fuckboi
>>
>>8016155
And I find those laws immoral, so I oppose them. One can acknowledge the law without thinking it defines morality.
>>
>>8016097
What incentive do security firms have to protect those too poor to pay ?
You don't hire the military to protect individuals, the people don't get bodyguards even now.
The military protects teritorry. If they are in that teritorry they are protected.

You wouldn't be arrested because the police would be for profit, if nobody pays to have you locked up you won't be.
Also because a free society would not stand for it.

The very thing OP started the thread for is LGBT. It helps normalize it.

>>8016279
He's a collectivist, he'd kill you for opposing the hive-mind if he had the power to.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-29+at+08.58.11).jpg (143KB, 545x835px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-29+at+08.58.11).jpg
143KB, 545x835px
>>8005072
>No self-respecting LGBTQ member voted for this man.

Correct! The LGBT movement is cancer and I will continue to vote against you degenerate sodomites
>>
>>8005406
>still playing the Clinton card 5 months after the election
>>
>>8016173
>>8016173
>>8016173
>>8016173
>>8016173
also absolute word to this there is nothing worse for the average gay man than the lgbt movement
>>
>>8016282
>One can acknowledge the law without thinking it defines morality.
Which is why freedom of association should be restored the the immoral laws against it consigned to the dustbin of history.
>>
>>8016393
>You wouldn't be arrested because the police would be for profit, if nobody pays to have you locked up you won't be.
But profit is just about maximizing wealth. Why would the police bother doing their job when they could instead just threaten to arrest people on nonsense charges unless they paid them a hefty bribe? It would violate those people's rights, but what would it matter if the people whose job it is to protect your rights doesn't care about it?

>>8016475
I consider certain forms of freedom of association to be immoral. Enabling immorality is not a moral thing to do.
>>
>>8005072
and we care why? why do you care enough to force who you are down everyone else throats? This is why ppl hate the LGBT community, majority of them don't even care about equal rights they just want to force people to acknowledge them.
>>
>>8016592
>Enabling immorality is not a moral thing to do.
Which is why the LGBT movement should be punished for its support for immoral laws. Anything less would be telling the leaders of 'our' community that they can continue creating immoral laws that violate rights, and all in our name.
>>
>>8016173
The gay "movement" this day and age is an activist tool for the same straight white upperclass people that march along with BLM, women's marches, 'n shit.

Free publicity to flaunt your progressive and tolerant mentality to the millions of other progressives who are not as progressive as you because they didn't march along.

It's the whole slacktivism and twitter activism thing.
activism for the sake of increasing personal status, not moral integrity.

Basically politicians, but without the money laundering.
>>
File: 1488478843795.jpg (125KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1488478843795.jpg
125KB, 637x476px
>All these self hating "Milos" in this thread
For fuck's sakes
>>
>>8016690
>Which is why the LGBT movement should be punished for its support for immoral laws
I don't consider those laws to be immoral though, and you have yet to convince me that they are.
>>
File: n55dfw9zcvux.png (468KB, 614x450px) Image search: [Google]
n55dfw9zcvux.png
468KB, 614x450px
>not seperating LGBT people on the census is a bad thing
Why are you so retarded? Also, daily reminder that Trump is the first true pro-LGBT president. Pic related.
>>
>>8016698
t. self-hating repressor
>>
>>8016720
The flag is upside-down, a traditional sign of distress. Also Trump attended rallies held by anti-LGBT cultists, like every other Republican. And he hasn't done anything concretely pro-LGBT (unless you're counting the ``Muslim ban") since assuming office. Granted, he hasn't really done anything to hurt LGBT people either, but everything he has done on the LGBT front as president seems to be nothing more than a way of virtue-signalling to the anti-LGBT elements of his supporters.
>>
>>8016720
>gays think barack obama was the first president to be pro-gay
what they don't know is that the supreme court ruled gay marriage to be constitutional and not obama. obama was actually neutral-leaning-towards-conservative on the subject of lgbt rights. its actually pretty yuuggeee for trump to even be standing on a podium with a rainbow flag.
>>
>>8005072
>Trump removed options for Intimate, personal partner preferences / mental illnesses
> this is a bad thing
>>
>>8016756
I wouldn't call attempting to remove wortkplace protection "not doing anything to hurt LGBT people".
>>
>>8016592
Because people have guns
Because you'd have to pay a lot of money to convince people to risk their lives for something that is this immoral.
Because corporations have shareholders, a board, unions, good will, customers etc. Because of these things, corporations are much more tightly held to account than the state.
Not to mention that the police isn't an army, there are more citizens than police and they would all be armed.
Peoole could start paying a different police corp.
Not to mention that you need to pay them to begin with for them to operate.
This kind of thing happenes when the state has the most power. That's when people get treated unfairly by the police.
Not to mention that wild west america was ancap with police monopoly and it worked fine.

Not to mention the police go to sleep in the same communities they would oppress. And there's nothing stopping a citizen from standing toe to toe with them.
Guns are equalizers. It's why ancap works. Why break the NAP when you have a 50/50 chance of dying, best case scenario.
>>
>>8016756
> accidently switched the flag.
I didn't even know which way is up. It's a rainbow for crying out loud, any side is right.
But I'm sure he'll go full "gas the dykes, sex war now"

He's actually opening republicans up for the idea of gays. He often gets crowds to cheer for gay rights at his rallies.

>>8016796
It's not a bad thing. Sure some bumfuck nowhere store might say no. But if anything remotely succesful does this it will get people to boycot it.
The free market is great like that. If only people would educate themselves and understand they don't have to invite the government in their lives to be happy.
>>
>>8016799
>Because people have guns
The police are likely to have more of them, and be better trained in their use, Not to mention that they'd be more coordinated and organized in a firefight. Ordinary citizens COULD take them on, but doing so without taking excessive losses would require them to basically form themselves into a proper police force of their own. Again, it could be done, but the average person would likely prefer to give the police say 5% of their income as protection money, than risk their lives fighting back. That's why states end up forming in the first place - people in general would rather have an easy life than fight for a right they personally don't care about.

>>8016867
>But if anything remotely succesful does this it will get people to boycot it.
Only if people in the area are at least somewhat open to the idea of equal rights for LGBT. That's the problem with the free market, it's subject to the whims of the populace. In an area where everyone hates gays, a store owner would be more likely to be boycotted if they DIDN'T refuse to sell to gays.
>>
>>8016757
Ripping up the Constitution != pro-gay
>>
>>8016983
No, they'll be able to use just as many guns but have only a few thousand to use them. Meanwhile the population in a city is milions strong.
There's no reason the population wouldn't be reasonably close to being as well trained as the cops in the USA. Especially since it would matter even more than now. There already is a strong culture for it.
If you didn't notice, riots and school shootings don't happen in places where people are allowed to carry.

There's no risk. A police force would get obliterated by the population.
And like I said, guns are equalizers. Guns are civilized society, not taxes.
This is the reason totalitarian states don't rise up to be relevant anymore, and if they do they get BTFO'd by the west. Why make an opressive state when your population vastly outnumbers the army at a 10:1 ratio and it's armed almost as well.

I understand that you are afraid of liberty, I was too, but it all makes sense. The more technology advanced the more rights we gained. We now have the most rights and tech since ever.
Ancap was completely unrealizable in the past. The peasants couldn't fight for shit. Swords were expensive, it was hard to learn to use them. The state had a monopoly on training. But not now.
This is the next step in societal evolution.
>>
>>8016983
But americans overwhelmingly support gay rights, 68% and marriage 55%. It has become such a non issue that repubs lose time and time again trying to push their shit. It's why Trumo BTFO'd them. The state party system is the only thing keeping this from being an overwhelming majority., bi-partisan retards being the only ones either against gay rights or regrassive psychobabble.

Besides, It's unlikely people give a shit enough to bother themselves with making every store they go to also doesn't serve
gays. Furthermore, most businesses do not give a shit about this, they give a shit about profit, be they big or small.
I seriously doubt anything but christian businesses will shoo gays.

How do you even tell if someone who enters is a fag. Just pretend you're straight.

A free population will not go back to being ruled. It won't support the practices of those who restrict freedom. It will be cultural. It would be like allowing the church to rule again and going back to the dark ages for us.
>>
>>8017388
>No, they'll be able to use just as many guns but have only a few thousand to use them. Meanwhile the population in a city is milions strong.
Most of whom don't care much about police abusing their power, at least not to the point that they'd put themselves at risk of injury to fight back against it.

>There's no reason the population wouldn't be reasonably close to being as well trained as the cops in the USA. Especially since it would matter even more than now.
We're not talking about absolute gun skill though, but rather about it's relative distribution. Even a society that was much bigger on guns than the modern US would still have a distribution of some people being better at using guns than others. And one would expect the police to be above average in that area - they'd prefer applicants who already are good with guns, and would provide extra training to their officers as well. Even if the average citizen in this hypothetical society is better than the average American police officer today, it's unlikely that they'd be better than the police officer in their own society.

>This is the reason totalitarian states don't rise up to be relevant anymore, and if they do they get BTFO'd by the west.
That ``BTFO'ing" doesn't seem particularly effective, seeing as the likes of DPRK and ISIS still exist.

>The peasants couldn't fight for shit. Swords were expensive, it was hard to learn to use them. The state had a monopoly on training. But not now.
But that isn't true though. Medieval armies used spears, not swords as their main weapon, and most of their footsoldiers were commoners. The M16 and AK47 are the spear of the modern age - the modern equivalent of the sword would be something like a F-16 or Abrams tank, something only few are able to afford.
>>
>>8017394
>But americans overwhelmingly support gay rights, 68% and marriage 55%.
55% is awfully low support for gay marriage in a supposedly civilized country, that's barely more than half. I'd imagine gay adoption, and rights for trans couples, are supported even less. And what does the 68% support for "gay rights" refer to? Just the idea that gays should be recognized as citizens?

>How do you even tell if someone who enters is a fag. Just pretend you're straight.
If you're from the area, and don't spend your life in the closet, it's not too hard to find out.
>>
>>8018665
>rights for trans couples
What rights?
>>
>>8018730
To marry, adopt, and be legally treated as a couple same as cishet couples.
>>
>>8018650
You're assuming people people wouldn't be marching down streets for blatant violations if rights.
Meanwhile in reality people flood the streets for scum like trayvon and brown.
Jusr a couple of months ago in Romania, the party that had been elected just this january tried to pass a law that decrminalized state fraud of up to 40k € and a bill that would pardon everybody convicted for such a crime. Basically getting their friends out of jail and giving themselves permission to just steal what they wanted.
The president found out, alerted the population and within hours hundreads of thousands flooded the streets of bucharest. After that for a week there were protests just as large in every major city in the country.
There is no doubt in my mind that people would take to the streets if what you are saying were to happen.

Shooting a rifle isn't about. Only talent makes a real difference.

ISIS is currently getting blown to bits and DPRK is literally a non-issue. They will never be a threat. They will sooner starve and collapse trying to make a nuke than actually achieving one.

Yes, my bad, still peasants with spears vs an army will always get btfo. There's no coincidence revolutions have hapoened more often since the inception of gunpowder.
There is no medieval equivalent for vehicle combat except knights.

>>8018665
It's pew reasearch look it up.
It's enough that no politician can push back on it. It has become a dead issue for the american public, it will jist keep getting more support.
>>
>>8018790
So, the right to change legal gender.
>>
>WAHHHH I CAN'T TELL THE WORLD I LIKE COCK ON DAH CENSUS
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8019030
Either that, or completely eliminating the concept of ``legal gender".
>>
>>8007679
anon it's the OFFICIAL US CENSUS

probably one of, if not the most reliable source of statistics it is possible to be

there's almost no reason for anyone to lie (what, are they going to call up your parents individually and tell them you're a homo?) and they also definitely account for that to a very high degree of accuracy
>>
>>8005072
t
>>
>>8019212
But then half of female privilege goes down the drain.
>>
>>8019609
So?
>>
Trump wouldn't remove race, ethnicity & national origin from the census, like any racist wants to, to use that info against minority groups.
>>
>>8022221
So you'd never get the progressive left or the conservative right on board.
>>
>>8005097
>Trump wants to prevent you from being filed for you gender orientation or gender dysphoria like a totalitarian state would do.
>getting angry over that because you feel that your special status isn't acknowledged

That's why you faggots are called special snowflakes.
>>
>>8022464
>On May 6, 1933, Nazi Youth of the Deutsche Studentenschaft made an organized attack on the Institute of Sex Research. A few days later on May 10, the Institute's library and archives were publicly hauled out and burned in the streets of the opernplatz. Around 20,000 books and journals, and 5,000 images, were destroyed. Also seized were the Institute's extensive lists of names and addresses of homosexuals.
>Shortly after the purge in 1934, a special division of the Gestapo was instituted to compile lists of gay individuals. In 1936, Himmler created the Reichszentrale zur Bekämpfung der Homosexualität und Abtreibung (Reich Central Office for the Combating of Homosexuality and Abortion).
>More than one million gay Germans were targeted, of whom at least 100,000 were arrested and 50,000 were serving prison terms as "convicted homosexuals". Hundreds of European gay men living under Nazi occupation were castrated under court order.

How retarded can you be for wanting to be on a list? It's like liberals are preparing the ground for the Caliphate's hunt.
>>
>>8022250
it's just the next step in the evolution to acceptance

first they want to label you and kill you
then they want to pretend like you don't exist
then they'll come around
>>
>>8022491
I'm sorry, I thought the census was being taken by the US government, not ``the Caliphate"?
>>
File: IMG_0602.png (279KB, 779x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.png
279KB, 779x720px
LGBT are a blight, sooner they're back where they belong, in the closet, better things will be.
>>
>>8023639
Back to your containment board.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8005072
NICE! FINALLY YES! NO MORE CANCER. FAGGOT SHOAH NEXT.
>>
File: 1490931733984.jpg (81KB, 563x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490931733984.jpg
81KB, 563x491px
>>8005072
>http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2017/3/28/breaking-trump-administration-removes-lgbtq-people-2020-census
who gives a fuck. how does this even effect anyone?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.