[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't a dating app for trans people been made yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (37KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 698x493px
Why hasn't a dating app for trans people been made yet? Is there no interest?
>>
does there really need to be?
theres no good option for lesbians either (HER sucks)
>>
>>8004811
There's a lot of reasons, the trans community is a double speaking blob of wants and needs and there's really no ideal model to base an app like that off of. Some of us want a grinder for hookups, Some of us want relationships. Some of us are attractive and some of us are rper faggots with beards. There is no standard for trans woman, like if its grindr, most likely Dick is involved. Some of us are lesbian. Some of us don't want sex on the first date.
>>
As a trans person using an app for meeting trans people is the last thing I want. I just want to be normal. If the goal of transition isn't to blend in what's the point?
>>
>>8004811
Trans people also use Grindr
>>
>>8004811
Because trannies would call it an app for chasers and transphobic
>>
>>8004811
Trans people don't want to date. They want to mutilate their genitals and bitch about it the rest of their short lives. Why would anybody make an app for that?
>>
>>8004811
I don't know any trans people that only want to date trans people. Maybe they exist, but at least anecdotally it seems they want to date anyone, given that over 99.9% of people are cis, it makes sense to not limit themselves.
>>
>>8004857
Yes but that's only to be expected since lesbians a) don't have a man to pay for computer things for them and b) can't code for shit.
>>
>>8005029
they need a tranny to code it clearly, that solves a and b
>>
>>8004811
because it would be shit?

>>8005029
>>8007530
10/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.