[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell my mom im trans >says she still loves/accepts me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 889.gif (15KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
889.gif
15KB, 345x363px
>tell my mom im trans
>says she still loves/accepts me, will be supportive
>never uses my name
>ignores the fact I'm trans
>talks to me less
>>
Aw, your mom didn't scream at you that she had a son but now he's dead and you're a disgusting mistake? Poor you.
>>
>>8004403
I might have told you so already, but just in case.
TOLD YOU SO.

When they say they accept you the way you are or say they are very supportive of lgbt people, they're lying.

Only when they call you a disgusting subhuman freak is when you can trust them on their words.

Trust me on that one.
>>
>>8004574
THİS!
>>
>>8004403
>It just hurts me so much to see lose my son like this.

Is probably what she would say if you asked her about it. This sounds like my mom, except she says more backhanded stuff to me. Like pointing out my masculine features and stuff.
>>
>>8004524
>>8004579

It's not that I'm upset because she isn't supportive, I just don't understand the point of saying you'll be there when you won't
>>
>>8004403
Because it sucks to have a trans-kid
>>
>>8005086
Could have been much, much worse, though.

She's probably still thinking about it. She'll probably think about it for months, if not years. You can't expect someone to have their final decision for something so complicated and do it at a moment's notice.

Give her space and benefit from not being kicked out, you really lucked out on this one.

Just... let her think, man. Girl. To be honest I have no idea what order your m's and 'f's are.
>>
>>8004524
Just because someone had it worse doesn't illegitimate OPs feels. Some other tranny got murdered for it, you lucked out.
>>
>>8005086
>I just don't understand the point of saying you'll be there when you won't
Because they're all fucking NIMBY tier.
They don't mean any of it.
They just say it so they look more progressive than their peers, and that tiny bit of status is worth being a lying hypocrite for.

Your mistake is taking these words as an indicator of honesty and sincerity, while in reality you should see these meaningless empty words as some sort of moral narcism and vanity.

That would be the correct approach to those virtue signalling masses.
>>
>>8009026

Haha you just called OP's mom a mass.

She probably is pretty massive, too, given that she is somebody's mom. OP, have a thought for the poor cisgendered straight men and cisgendered lesbians out there, who must weed through a sea of fatties to find mates. You are not the only one with problems. Also think of the poor lady's hurting old knees. She probably keeps most of that discomfort from you, just like she hides her disapproval of your transition.

Everybody's got problems, OP.
>>
>>8004403
My mom said I was dead to her among other things like exposing herself and meanly grabbing her boobs and said " you want these freak? You want to cut your beautiful cock off???"

It took a lot of education to get her to accept me and now she is my greatest ally. She still calls me my boy name sometimes but jesus what can you do?
>>
>>8004403
just keep moving on OP

the closer you get to transitioning they more she will get on board.
>>
>>8011417
>You want to cut your beautiful cock off???
>your beautiful cock
get out before she rapes you.
>>
File: 1464053231942.jpg (49KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1464053231942.jpg
49KB, 407x407px
>>8011417
>you want these freak? You want to cut your beautiful cock off???"

Okay then...
>>
>>8011493
I moved out almost a year ago thank gawd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.