[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do butches exist? What's the point of being attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 0_3.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
0_3.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
Why do butches exist? What's the point of being attracted to women, if most (cis) lesbians don't even try to look the part?
>>
>>8003637
Go back to /clg/ with your butch-hating nonsense
>>
File: 21963213109_69b315ee4e.jpg (57KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
21963213109_69b315ee4e.jpg
57KB, 375x500px
>>8003678
I don't hate them, I just don't want them in my bed and the majority of lesbians seems to buy into this butch-bowtie-short hair stuff. Which I find to be unattractive.
>>
>>8003723
You posted a picture of a tranny and you're probably the trannie that bitched at me for shitting up cislesgen not realizing that you're not a woman. Probably the same failed male that unironically looks down on me for being 5ft10 when you're literally a 5ft5 tranny who unironically thinks thry are a girl.

Honestly please go fucking die. Ive never met someone so delusional.
>>
>>8003924
>shitting on a tranny for being 5'5'' when you're 5'10''

Is this a cis girl bragging about their alpha female height? what is hapPENING?
>>
>>8003924
lol, I'm cis and I just post trans girls cuz they manage to look way more sexy and feminine than most cislesbians.
>>
>>8003967
No an angry cis man who is sick of delusional trannies.

You're literally straight men. You aren't a lesbian why do you unironically give your opinions as if they are valid to lesbian threads?

Ps im a gay guy
>>
>>8004001
You're literally a gay man. You aren't a lesbian so why do you unironically give your opinions as if they are valid to lesbian threads?
>>
File: 196139.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
196139.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
>>8004064
Because i was literally shitposting your thread. I was honest about it. Trannies unironically think their opinion is valid.
>>
>>8004078
Their opinions are valid as long as they're lesbians, not only are you not a lesbian but you're not even attracted to girls. And you're the one who shit up my other /clg/ thread aren't you? Stop driving a wedge into cis lesbian / transbian relations, we have enough problems as it is.
>>
File: gendernonconforming.jpg (49KB, 690x442px) Image search: [Google]
gendernonconforming.jpg
49KB, 690x442px
>>8004078
way to try and make this about trans people. You bring them up out of thin air....

>>8003637
I would say most modern cis lesbians are femme actually. To be honest most just dress like a slightly lower effort straight girl.

I have no problem with butch women if they pull it off and are fit though. I am just not into bull dykes.

I don't even consider pic related to be all that butch. She is just a girl in a tank/non-skintight jeans.
>>
>>8004107
Lmao a butthurt lesbian tranny chaser. You just want to suck hypertrophied tranny cock. You're probably bisexual also. Disgusting ngl tbqh famalam..
>>8004112
Theres a few specifically that drive me insane sorry. Such blatant retardation and hypocrisy.
>>
>>8004121
>Theres a few specifically that drive me insane sorry.

You could say that about any group though. Straight, gay, lesbian, black, asian, white, trans, cis.

In literally every category there are SOME people are totally fucking clueless/useless human beings. That doesn't mean that all people who are X, are Y. Because some of X, is Y.

So why single out trans people like they are special? You follow?
>>
>>8004135
Becsuse one specifically i wish would die.

Typical example of failed male.
>>
From what I've seen (at least in my area) most lesbians my age are more fem than butch and even then it's a bit softer on that scale because it seems all of the super butch ones end up going ftm
>>
>>8004121
>avid 4chan poster not yet used to just how retarded people can be

It's so easy to be hypocritical on here because people spend literally 0 time thinking about they are saying. I wouldn't be surprised if the average IQ on 4chan is well below average.
>>
>>8004182
>about they are saying.
Case and point. I'm posting on my phone and I know a lot of other people are too, it's easy to lose track of what you are saying.
>>
>>8004182
Im just an angry person that takes out my aggression on others. Cheers girls
>>
>>8004112
That'd normally be considered butch though. And my goodness she's hot.
>>
>>8004140
So baseless hate.

Rodger.
>>
File: tumblr_npwj36YbuC1uyobpio1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npwj36YbuC1uyobpio1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>8004112
desu, even this girl is too butch in my opinion. I love to play with a girls long hair, braid it, do silly girly things with it. Not something you can do with short hair.
And omg, don't start with bulldykes...
I just don't see the reason why girls try to imitate that stereotypical style. It's so resembling those butt-ugly, shaven feminazis :/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.