[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are feminine gays the feminists of the gay community? >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21

Are feminine gays the feminists of the gay community?

>no one find them attractive
>90% will be single forever
>they don't even fuck each other, they want masculine tops or bottoms
>they want to force mascgen to fuck them because muh sexism and male privilege
>>
>>8001720
I miss the times when mascfags were all closeted
>>
>>8001727

Why?
>>
File: f-word.jpg (255KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
f-word.jpg
255KB, 2048x1536px
>>8001720
Are masculine gays the faggots of the straight community?

>only women and femgen will find them attractive
>they don't even fuck each other, they want straight tops or bottoms
>they want to force straight guys to fuck them because muh bromance and barafaggotry
>>
>>8001734

>only women and femgen will find them attractive

Nope. Real gays like men.

What the fuck? Just search for gays apps. Hot bears are constantly harassed.

>they don't even fuck each other, they want straight tops or bottoms

What the fuck again? You don't need straight men.

>they want to force straight guys to fuck them because muh bromance and barafaggotry

Again, you don't need straight men. Just go to any woof community.
>>
>>8001742
>Real gays like men.
But gays aren't real men.
What's that? Do I hear the pitter-patter of your subsequent points falling apart? Or is that just the sound of your bitter tears splashing on the floor?
Baby, you were born this way. At least you've got that going for you, because who would be dumb enough to choose this for themselves?
>>
File: 1488989414108.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488989414108.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
>>8001750

>be gay because you don't find women attractive
>gays that want to be like women want to force you to fuck them
>>
>>8001761
Kindly show me where you drew any of that dumb as shit nonsense from my last post.
>>
File: 1488301051293.png (529KB, 1000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1488301051293.png
529KB, 1000x1133px
>>8001720
Are you asking in a "general" reason why masculine straight men look down on feminine guys is because they were taught at an early age by their parents what is boys and what is girls mannerisms, likes/dislikes, and rolls to play socially. Most straight men are repelled by the gay male lifestyle because they don't find the male body attractive sexually.

As for other gay men that are masculine it is more of a sexual preference and rejection of anything feminine. Most gay men start out under the straight pressure to conform to liking women, but for one reason or another they realize that femininity is repelling to them and masculinity is far more sexually appealing to them. Why they look down on feminine men is that mental and physical repel to women and femininity. It's not who or what they are and it's definitely not who or what they want to see.

Not to mention feminine men are completely annoying and usually queeny fags that are full of themselves; which is very disgusting even in straight values being full of yourself is quite disgusting.
>>
File: 1490592476584.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490592476584.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>8001750
What constitutes as a man?

Having testicles, a penis, male figure in body frame, and masculine mannerisms.

I know quite a lot of gay men who have these attributes and still fuck other men only. So if you're saying "to be a man you must have sex with women only" You can just go fuck yourself off to retardland because that's completely retarded of you to think.
>>
>>8001820
>call others retarded for accepting the universal definition of manliness
>makes up his own definition so can be part of it
mascfags are so fucking pathetic kek
>>
File: 1484903197157.png (121KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
1484903197157.png
121KB, 553x585px
>>8001836
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/man

Nothing at all says "Having sex with women" as being a male trait.

Go bait someone else from now on.
>>
>>8001720
As a masculine gay top. I would fuck a fem guy any day of the year m8.
>>
>>8001813

I like the comic you posted. It's true, like attracts like. Interesting to contrast it with one of the OP's statements - feminine fags are so intolerable they don't even want to date each other!
>>
>>8001836
Right. Mascfags are so desperate for validation from society they'll warp definitions. They aren't masc, they will never be masc. They can appear to be such, but ultimately masculinity is much more than the superficial appearance.
>>
In my area masc gays are anti romance and relationship and only want anal and can't stand being looked at during sex. Because of this I will have to stick with fems.
>>
>>8002180
The comic isn't just about like + like, it's about views on couples and how we notice the ones who look like each other even though they may not have started that way. We don't notice the ones who look different from each other unless they're polar opposites (giant black man tiny asian woman).
>>
>>8002184
Mascfags are the ones spreading diseases in every region because they never actually come to terms with their sexuality and see things as binary exclusively.

It's best to always just look for the avg gays, best of all worlds tbqh.
>>
>>8001813
>Most straight men are repelled by the gay male lifestyle because they don't find the male body attractive sexually.
why are straight women not repelled by lesbians then? they even happily pretend to be bisexual for the night
>>
>>8002213

I want to know too.
>>
>>8001720
>Darianna Jones
So a woman thinks she knows what's really going on in the gay male community?
>>
File: sunsetboulevard.jpg (45KB, 460x694px) Image search: [Google]
sunsetboulevard.jpg
45KB, 460x694px
>>8001720
>why does gynephobia exist?

would you trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die?
women, and by extension femmeboys, are literally crazy.
>>
>>8002213
>>8002516

because women are inherently bisexual.

According to a study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, women who participated in the experiment became sexually aroused in response to stimulating images of attractive females — whether they were heterosexual or not.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
>>
I don't "identify" as either fem or masc, I think I'm just "normal/average/ordinary/boring".

I don't have a preference between feminine gays or masculine gays, and I've dated both.
I just have a strong preference for men who aren't obnoxious narcissists.
You can be "fem" and into "girly" shit and have a lisp and flap your hands, or you can be "masc" and into "dudebro" shit and have a deep voice and work out at the gym.. as long as those things are obviously natural to you and just part of who you are/your personality.
You can't be doing them intentionally as an affectation so that you can appear as something you're not in order to more properly fit into some gay sub-category.

It's really depressing how many guys are faking everything about themselves and apparently have no idea who the fuck they really are.
Who the fuck wants to date a guy who acts differently in public, at the bar drunk, with his friends, and at home alone? I want to date a real person, not try and keep track of and juggle the 3-5 multiple personalities of some annoying insecure attention whoring faggot.
>>
>>8002579
The right test would have men getting aroused by other men too.
>>
>>8002617
Have you ever heard the saying "fake it until you make it"?

Because a lot of people do that.
It is a part of growing up.
Most people don't know "who" they are until they have spent a good number of years becoming themselves.
Hating people for trying on different lifestyles to see if they fit is immature.
>my 2 cents
>>
>>8002644
>the science doesn't confirm my bias

"it must be wrong!"
>>
>>8002660
>Hating
never said that
>not dating = hate
nope

You can date all the confused people you want, and you have fun with that. It's your life.
Personally I don't feel like waiting around to see if they're going to turn out to be someone I actually get along with several years down the road when they finally figure their shit out.
>>
>>8001813
>fnac is trendy
>>
File: 1485348839951.jpg (201KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485348839951.jpg
201KB, 618x800px
>>8001720
>tfw can never win
>>
File: 1463357217322.gif (979KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463357217322.gif
979KB, 540x304px
>>8001720
This is obvious.
>>
>>8002579

i have that album on 45
>>
File: dracula.jpg (328KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dracula.jpg
328KB, 600x800px
>>8001820
>What constitutes as a man?
A miserable pile of secrets.
>>
>>8002660

Not dating is not hate.
>>
>tfw fem gay and want a fem bf
>>
>>8002722
No, they're saying that it doesn't address whether similar arousal occurs in men. And such tests are a poor way of defining orientation in the first place, I'm told that if tests of that sort were taken seriously, the vast majority of men would be classed as pedophiles.
>>
>>8003881
Don't, he's a retard who doesn't even know how to read studies.
>>
>>8001720
I'm personally not sexually attrcted to feminine guys, but I also can't stand "lads" which is the British equivalent of the "bro".
I can't stand hypermasculine men and if you call yourself masc there's not a chance I'll go near you.
I've met really hot guys who act like fucking straight retards and I seriously just want to stab them.
I'd rather go with a feminine guy because they tend to be really funny and their bitchiness is endearing.

I do think it's a mostly internet thing though, because the guys I've met and I've met hundreds rarely class themselves as masc.

I think you need to move to a big city where people are just themselves. Where you can't really tell a straight guy from a gay guy because most people are cultured and fashionable.

Stop worrying about masc and fem it's so fucking redundant.
>>
>>8002617
Thank you. Well fucking done.
>>
File: Mmmm.jpg (289KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
Mmmm.jpg
289KB, 1000x715px
>>8001720
>no one find them attractive

pedos and desperate "bisexual" men find them attractive
i fall into the latter category and i like fembois because they make me feel masculine by comparison and when i fuck them it doesn't feel gay, but i still get to suck a hard dick and i don't have to deal with vaginas.
>>
>>8003917
what is a "chav"?
asking for a friend
>>
File: youdontknowshit.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
youdontknowshit.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
>>8003881
>the vast majority of men would be classed as pedophiles
>implying they're not
>>
>>8002617
Everyone wears different faces for different places. Unless you mean someone with multi-personality shit.
>>
>>8004045
That isn't even remotely true. Perhaps you're thinking of another saying.
>>
>>8004060
I wasn't thinking of a saying. That just unintentionally rhymed. You act differently around your grandmother than you would with your friends, your boss, or teacher, etc. I understand what you mean about building fake personas but we don't always act the same all the time.
>>
File: 1482786648323.png (2MB, 1439x1784px) Image search: [Google]
1482786648323.png
2MB, 1439x1784px
>>8001720

Fems are fine so long as they don't have the bitchy, fickle, shallow attitude that is stereotypical of fems.

>In before "but that's what makes them fems"
>>
>>8004075
>You act differently around your grandmother than you would with your friends, your boss, or teacher, etc.
This isn't universally true either. Some people may refrain from swearing around their grandmother, but this doesn't equate to a different face nor is it acting. Same applies to other qualities. In regards to others, they may wear their heart on their sleeve with everyone they ever encounter. With others they don't even know who they are and are in a constant facade that is uniform across the board.

Therefore, what you stated isn't even remotely true.
>>
Fembois are pure beta thing, betas for betas
>>
I like feminine gays for the sole fact that you can easily tell they're gay. So I don't have to run a series of simultaneous differential equations to tell whether a guy is gay and shooting me signals or not.
>>
>>8004855
Is that why you get hard scrolling through twink threads, betamale scum?
>>8005112
Or you could just make a pass at a guy and see what happens.
You sound like you need a good punch to the face.
>>
>>8005132
>You sound like you need a good punch to the face
That can happen if you hit on the wrong straight man.
>>
>>8005132
And waste my time and look like a fool? 99.99% of the time he's straight and it's a complete waste of breath.

Also you sound like you need a good anti-psychotic medication.

>>8005172
Also this
>>
>>8005172
Well, what do you think you deserve, a cookie?
>>8005198
>a complete waste of breath
You probably need the ever-loving, cocksucking wind knocked out of you.
>>
>>8005215
Do you deserve to get punched in the face because you are not attractive to them?
>>
>>8005376
Wow, obviously not. You deserve to get punched because you're attracted to them. That you are not attractive to them is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>8005215
What the heck did you just say about me, you little cutie? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1241x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1241x932px
What kind of freak would find this attractive or sexy? Masc 4 Masc fags win again.
>>
>>8005851
I hate you. :3
>>
>>8004151
>I would date a fem guy as long as he isn't fem
>>
>>8006018
as noted by mathc men around here (fit too), they too are bitchy, fickle, and shallow.
>>
>>8004151
so basically
>feminine, but not a cunt
?
>>
>>8006030
>>8005063
Obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>8005912
why does he have tits? if he's not trans then he's just tasteless, and if he is trans then that's nudity and this is a blueboard.
>>
>>8005912
I think its rather cute. But either way, blue board.
>>
>>8006135
That picture was taken moments before he said he was a woman, so...
>>
>>8005912
>What kind of freak would find this attractive or sexy?

Uhhh hahha
>>
File: Horror.jpg (42KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Horror.jpg
42KB, 540x304px
>>8006080
>so basically
>>feminine, but not a cunt
>?

Yeah. FFS, being Fem doesn't mean you have to act like a whiny asshole all the fucking time. Have some idea of respect or honor or responsibility at least.

You'd figure Fems, who usually get the most bullying thrown at them as out homos, would understand life fucking hardship and not actively try to be shallow cunts and make life miserable for the people they're with or the people around them. You'd think they'd at least be grateful that they can have caring and loving friends without talking behind their back or backstabbing them or fucking manipulating them.

Most Fems I've met are full fucking Dark Triad (Narcissist, Psychopath, Machiavellian) or at least they meet the requirements for two of the three. It's the hallmark of someone who either hasn't been through enough shit to understand that life's too short to make other people's lives shit, or they've been through so MUCH shit that they treat other people like that as a defense mechanism and never let down their bitchy guard.

Can't fix em though. People gotta change on their own if they want to stop being bitchy cunts or treating people like used condoms. I'm done trying to fix anyone. Been through that enough for a lifetime.
>>
>>8006168

uhhh ahaha
>>
>>8006340
Explain the dark triad to me hipster bill nye

My partner is kinda toxic to me now
>>
TFW masc4fem. Love me some fem cocks.
>>
>>8007410

I'm not big on psychology (a Jewish Invention™) but it is safe to say that plenty of people follow a pattern of behavior that can be categorized. And just like certain weather phenomenon, when some of these patterns start intersecting, what would normally be a tropical storm turns into a fucking hurricane of shit.

The Dark Triad is just one that has been popularized because people have gone back and looked at folks like Ted Bundy or other "really bad" people and found that a lot of them strongly exhibit these 3 patterns in the way they acted, or based on the things they said. Of course you don't need to be criminal to be an asshole either - so you'd better believe that there are plenty of people who exhibit all 3 of these traits who are strolling around in normal life, usually making the lives of people around them fucking terrible.
>>
>>8008102
Post more pics of this 10/10 qt
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 486x744px
it's very simple
>>
File: 2d354316ffb6d539193c2cb947111ac0.gif (1011KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
2d354316ffb6d539193c2cb947111ac0.gif
1011KB, 500x420px
Im pretty fem and somehow i got constant messages from guys that whanted to hook up back when i was single
So some people found me attractive atleast
Keep on beeing "masc" if you really wanna but that crap was exhausting af for me
>>
>>8008242
this gif is very upsetting
>>
I'm not quite "masc" but I don't act very gay either. It usually takes straight women about a week and straight men approximately half an eternity to figure out that i'm gay (whatever that means)
Anyways, I kind of go for feminine guys. I like dating guys that think i'm really tough because I work on my car and kill spiders with my bare feet.
>>
>>8012035
How do het women realize you're gay before het men?
>>
>>8006340
Sauce on the qt
>>
>>8012049
Better Gaydars? I don't really know
>>
>>8012035
>kill spiders with my bare feet
kys
>>
>>8012073

It's Horror and ask Gaygen.
>>
>>8012049
It's because het women are always looking for even the most subtle signs of interest and flirting, and when they don't feel that from you at all (when they think they should) the possibility opens up in their mind that you're gay.
>>
>>8012181
You're probably right.
Like how i don't bust my balls to pick up the slack for female coworkers like het men at work. They must see that and think something's up.

Plus i'm always real polite (especially to women) and when you do something kind of flirty give them your umbrella when it's raining so they can get to their car and then the next day not go out of your way to flirt. Kind of shit I do which makes it too obvious.

Also a big part of it is I never lie so if a girl asks me "You have a girlfriend?" I'll say no, i'm gay. But guys don't ask stuff like that until they know you for a while.
>>
>>8012219
>Like how i don't bust my balls to pick up the slack for female coworkers like het men at work.
Please give more examples of how hey guys cuck themselves for chicks.
>>
>>8012035
>I like dating guys that think i'm really tough because I work on my car and kill spiders with my bare feet.
Kind of swooning for you, anon.
>>
>>8012291
I will give some, assuming your not being factitious.
Things like doing the girl's paperwork (timesheets, Compliance Reports, etc.) for them. Putting off their breaks because "anon, i'd like to go now for my 30 i mean 15 minute break ;) Picking up slack when the girls fall behind on their bonus qualifications.
ad infinitum
>>
>>8012330
spider thing was cringey but based off this time I knocked a spider off my wall and steeped on it and this queen i was hanging with (not a bf) freaked out and still brings it up pretty much every time we talk.
>>
>>8012359
Eh, maybe only a little cringey. Still turned me on though.
>>
>>8012347
tbqh it triggers me pretty bad that girls get treatment like this. Is it all the girls who exploit it? Is it all the guys besides you who fall for it?

>when the girls fall behind on their bonus qualifications
What is this?

More examples please?
>>
>>8012386
Well I mean it annoys me but if that's all het guys can think of to get their dicks wet then that their problem. No skin off my nose because it makes me one of the best performing guys at my job.

>when the girls fall behind on their bonus qualifications
Kind of complicated but basically I work in the accounts receivable department of a bank and the more debts you are able to successfully collect on, process, and file away the closer you get to X dollars collected. Hit X and you are bonus eligible. Cuckboys will hand over sure-shot leads or even go ahead and process the payments and then hand them over to the women so they can process them and get the credit.

It's not all guys, only white cuckbois age 19-29 with no gf. Can't give too many qualifications without getting really technical and maybe even revealing where I work! (>On 4 Chan >Has a job >Doubtful)
Not ALL women take advantage of this, most girls know what's going on and won't take advantage of it if they are married or have a decent amount of self-respect. So basically married women and black women won't accept the """help"""
>>
>>8012375
Your flattering me.

Also a lot of gays say they like masc guys but do they really? I mean, can you really live with a guy who hits around in his dirty, hole-filled underwear all weekend? Who goes to work dressed in goodwill slacks he bought in high school? lol But again i don't call myself "masc" cause that's cringey af, i'm just basically a typical guy with a few drops of gay.
>>
File: 1490837678938.jpg (118KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490837678938.jpg
118KB, 957x960px
>>8012445
>>
>>8012445
>I mean, can you really live with a guy who hits around in his dirty, hole-filled underwear all weekend? Who goes to work dressed in goodwill slacks he bought in high school?
Could be a trick question, but the answer is yes and yes.
>>
>>8012452
Cute guys! Cute baby too
>>
>>8012480
Well alright man! No trick question, haha.
>>
>>8012490
I am not super flamboyant, but I am not a regular guy either. The stuff regular guys do makes me so hard, I'm compelled to tell you.
>>
>>8012431
>Well I mean it annoys me but if that's all het guys can think of to get their dicks wet then that their problem. No skin off my nose because it makes me one of the best performing guys at my job.
I get jealous because muh dysphoria.

Examples of similar things from other areas of life, like different jobs, in school/education, or social situations?
>>
>>8012504
Oh for real? haha you'd be hard all the time around me lol
I do like working on my car, cutting crass, sitting around like a useless fuck. I love muh Atlanta braves,
>>
>>8012528
Are you single?
>>
>>8012514
Dude i literally have thousands. I used to work as a waiter where the guys doing girls jobs for them things was constant. EVERYTHING. Pouring drinks, delivering food, cleaning up, taking orders. While the chicks just stood around talking.

And of course in University it was nothing but guys giving girls their answers, "helping" them write their essays. The thing about it is even attractive guys will cuck around for a pretty girl when I would think they could just go out and smash puss without debasing themselves.
>>
>>8012539
Haha as always.
>>
>>8012549
:(
You're the sort of guy I'd go after, and I'd like to think I have great taste.
>>
>>8012544
Do you have a throwaway email? I'd really like to hear more.

>when I would think they could just go out and smash puss without debasing themselves.
It's embarrassing.
>>
>>8012589
email me at my throwaway email and we'll talk :)
[email protected]
>>
>>8012605
Sent you a message.
>>
>>8012594
don't know how much more a have to say about it.
But you can always message me on cuckit
uma96
>>
>>8012660
Thanks. You'll get it if I sign up and message you? Your account hasn't posted recently...
>>
>>8012035
>kill spiders with my bare feet.
sociopath detected
men catch spiders with their hands and release outdoors
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.