[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bisexual female, currently in a relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: biflag.png (13KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
biflag.png
13KB, 2000x1333px
I'm a bisexual female, currently in a relationship with a guy, a very masculine one. However, I'm not sure if I can keep it going, I mean, I'd want to because I'm in love with him… But the problem is, when yeah, men do turn me on, I think they lack some kind of beauty that only women (and maybe some feminine guys) have. Men are maybe stronger, there's deffinitely something hot and luring about them, but I feel they maybe just can't exactly compete with how women are pretty, cute and aesthetically pleasing. Same goes for the sex – I only once have had it with another female, but it was just… completely different – intimate, slower, creative, beautiful, sensible, passionate and it felt like some kind of dance. It made me feel a strong bond to her and really sad when she later dumped me ;_;. But yeah. I love my boyfriend, but maybe if the relationship fails I should just decide that I'm a lesbian?
>>
File: gyno.jpg (112KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
gyno.jpg
112KB, 750x537px
>>8000978
>I'm a female
Please, be so kind and kill yourself.
>>
>>8000978
Gtfo off my board roastie scum reeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1482797504849.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482797504849.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>8000978
If you think men are hot, you can't just "decide" you're a lesbian. You can say you have a preference for women, but don't just lie, you would make bisexuality illegitimate.
>>
>>8001074
This tbqh. Feel free to break up with this guy and date women exclusively from now on but don't go full bishit and pretend to be gay when you're not.
>>
>>8001074
>implies that she has to give a fuck about some retarded definition
She can do whatever the fuck she wants honestily I am not gonna go and check on everyone sexualities and decide who can be called what.
>>
>>8000978
I hate that you exsist.
>>
>>8001325
>implying women should have a frieedom of choice
>>
>>8000978
>But yeah. I love my boyfriend, but maybe if the relationship fails I should just decide that I'm a lesbian?
Is having an open relationship/threesomes an option? Might want to be careful suggesting this.

I don't understand why you'd give up dating men entirely when you're bisexual. But if you want to exclusively date women, and you think that'll make you happy go for it.
>>
>>8000978
> can't decide between tacos and hot dogs
You don't have to, YOU FUCKING GOOF. Eat one then the other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.