[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<-- attached image is a feminine boy, not me >>7998022

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hot.jpg (106KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
106KB, 1280x960px
<-- attached image is a feminine boy, not me

>>7998022
>It is a reflection of the twisted society we live in where women have been freed from gender roles but men are still expected to conform and any attempt to speak out or change this is suppressed by feminists and the media as whining and misogyny.

I am sick of hearing this crap. "Wahh women can do whatever they want, they can wear pants and a suit and short hair and be tomboys, but if anyone with XY chromosomes even looks at a dress they get beat up and ostracized and hated!!!!"

In my experience it's based on appearance...

Frankly, women's dresses are designed for small cute girls, and look hideous on a burly man with a v-shaped body. That's why society decided in the first place that men shouldn't wear women's dresses: by definition they are women's dresses because they tend to look better on women. Not some random contrived "Hey I have an idea, let's make some clothes in this random shape, and arbitrarily decide that men can't wear them!"

In my experience, even if you're a pen0r-possessing XY-chromosomed male, if you're small and cute, and actually look nice in women's clothes and long hair (not a hon), people tend to tolerate it a lot. They're like "oh poor guy is tiny and looks like a manlet in men's clothes, but he's really cute and little in women's clothes :)". As a 5' 7" 115 lb tiny-statured male, when I grew my beautifulhair out and started wearing makeup, no one really seemed to question it. None of the crap men usually report like "Why are you wearing makeup?" and "You should cut your hair, it's getting too long." Never been harassed in the men's restroom, but lots of double takes because they think I'm a girl in the wrong restroom.
>>
>>7999252
It is straight men who keep other men from being freed from their gender roles, I don't know why everyone blames women, it is men who are still in power.
>>
>>7999252
Nice RP, can I play the guy who beats you up?
>>
>>7999271
Says the faggot who beats his tiny meat exclusively to straight guys.
>>
>>7999284
Don't be ridiculous, I don't like men at all, and even if I were a gay man, I wouldn't be a hetero /pol/ worshipping uncle Tom.
>>
>>7999271
Then the problem is that men are in power, and ugly hons terrify men, so men punish them.

I'm cute enough that random men on public transportation smile at me and randomly ask me how I'm doing. So the "men who are still in power" must not hate me.
>>
>>7999339
We just need to do away with the idea that a MAN must be MANLY. But I don't think it will ever happen. Men are already speaking with venomous vitriol about mothers who dare let their boy play with dolls and wear pastel colors.
>>
>>7999324
>I don't like men at all,
>a hetero /pol/ worshipping uncle Tom
I gather you're some moronic dyke whose parents remortgaged their house so she could get a degree in Queer Studies.
Have you ever thought that maybe if you didn't have such blatant daddy issues, you might be a little more well-adjusted? I'm sure you have, after every relationship of yours with another vain neurotic bitch has failed. Probably because you caught them with your copy of Playgirl, am I right?
>>
>>7999401
nice buzzwords
>>
>>7999401
Anon I've only had two girlfriends, one of whom I'm still with, am deeply in love with, and am probably going to marry, I live in an apartment, and I'm a computer science major. Where is this projection coming from? It's weirding me out but it's also curious.
>>
>>7999252
Fuck you for making a new thread to reply to some post in an existing thread that only has SIXTEEN (16) replies.

Lurk more, follow the rules, or simply FUCK OFF NEWFAG.
>>
>>7999451
>Where is this projection coming from?
Nice buzzword, dipshit. If that's a serious question, you don't know what it means. If you're taunting me, it's cliche.
You don't have to announce all this personal information, baby girl. After all, if you're such a success, why spend any time tell me about it? Shouldn't you be offline finger-banging that ugly bull cunt you're so in love with?
I want to major in computer science too. What scholarship(s) did you apply for? The Token Lesbo Grant for sure, but what else?
>>
>>7999494
I'm bored and sleepy at work/school and I'm a shitposter on 4chan just like you. Also I'm not really a success or failure yet, but my life has been shit before, so what I have now is nice. I keep forgetting to apply for any scholarships. I get financial aid and 2 grants right now on the basis of being poor with a 3.0+ GPA. Enjoy majoring in comp sci, it's not bad, just make sure to never fall behind in your work, weeks and weekends spent playing catch up are extremely painful once you reach upper division classes. I have to go to calculus in a bit so unfortunately our entertaining exchange is over.
>>
>>7999558
Good, so I guess I get the last word. You're a bum liar whose probably getting kicked out of the public library, not going class, and will spend the rest of the night sleeping where he/she pees. Give my regards to that wet bag full of kitty litter you call a girlfriend.
>>
>>7999590
Wew lad, looks like somebody got triggered.
>>
>>7999252
femboys should all be gassed though tbqh
>>
>>7999611
Oh shut up you botched abortion. Can't you crawl into some corner and die? It's the only decent thing to do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.