[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in taking possession of a girl, early in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

I'm interested in taking possession of a girl, early in her transition, and controlling the entire process. These girls require help and I'm deeply attracted to their desire for femininity and being dominated. They're brave enough to modify their body physically -- nature produces accidents and transwomen are exactly that: victims of the wrong body and high levels of testosterone. These individuals don't deserve masculinity, they're unable to handle the responsibilities and hardship of being a male. She must be protected, supported and cared for by a proper male, someone who will place her in his custody and control even the most trivial components of her life (bedtime, clothing, the way she sits).

Ideally, I would transform her body while controlling all elements of the planning, implementation and financing. My girl would be consulted, but ultimately I would shape her body according to my preferences. She would be castrated as quickly as possible to avoid testosterone poisoning and her hormone regiment would be optimized. After a few months, measurements of her buttocks and breasts would be made and, in all likelihood, both areas would be enhanced surgically. While this would be discussed, if I'm to spend money repairing her body I want bimbo-sized breasts and an absurd buttocks. I expect her to cause me to be aroused by simply entering my field of vision -- the butt is particularly important as this is what she'll use to prompt me to mount her (when she's in heat).

For background, my cousin killed herself after being bullied relentlessly by her father. She wanted to fix her body and was a total failure as a male. Her body tortured her and there was no way she could have succeeded as a male, she was destined for passivity, femininity (weakness and servitude) and pleasing others. I want to save a girl from this fate.

Do many transwomen want to be controlled? I want something extremely traditional. How do I avoid the stigma of being seen as a chaser?
>>
>>7997988
>Do many transwomen want to be controlled?

As a fetish, yes. But I doubt you will find many willing to go to the depths you are talking about. I've "dreamed" of having that happen to me but realize it's far from reality.
>>
>>7997988
Sound got off the transition part but sleep sit and all the rest sounds scary and something out of a horror movie to some extent
>>
>>7997988
>How do I avoid the stigma of being seen as a chaser?
well you are a chaser so you might be shit outta luck.
>>
>>7997988
Post a pic of yourself and of your bank statement.
I have to know you're not a hobo axe murderer
>>
that's hot
>>
>>7997988
>How do I avoid the stigma of being seen as a chaser?
not posting this weird shit
>>
File: what.png (723KB, 1533x1061px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
723KB, 1533x1061px
>>7997988
Once again,
>>
>>7997988
You are a chaser. Don't be deceitful. You literally want to design your pet / sextoy. This is abhorrent and no real woman would be into this. A horny chaser looking for a fuckslut. What else is new.
>>
This same thread got posted last week. Everyone called you a psycho and now your back again. Fuck off.
>>
>>8000295
>real woman
kek , are you implying that the women in my sex dungeon are not real women ?
>>
>>7997988
quality post
>>
>>8000315
>>8000295
>implying trans women are real women
>>
>>8000199
U r good at memes my man
>>
>>7997988
>She must be protected, supported and cared for by a proper male
For what purpose? What payoff? She doesn't have eggs.
Trans people are defectives, and resources shouldn't be given to them. They must learn to steal.
>>
>>8001495
>For what purpose?
To be a sex slave, duh.
>>
>>8001536
>by a proper male
Proper males have wives who bear children.
>>
>>8001581
proper males just want holes to fuck
>>
>>8001604
Holes to fuck on fertile women that oftentimes lead to children maybe. But any man who would settle for a barren reverse-a-cock on some tranny isn't a proper man. Just a pimply soft-spoken beta posing as a real man through dominating someone sicker in the head than himself.
>>
>>8001614
Chasers don't always look like ass though
>>
>>8001619
Doubt it. Hot guys are almost always straight guys because that's the way nature keeps this show going. Some chasers might not look like ass, but they could never be proper men, or as hot as a real one.
>>
>>8001634
>roastie
You wish. I'm just a silly gayboi over here.
>>
>>8001634
Gay or mtf?
>>
>>8000295
>no real woman would be into this
probably why he's asking us tbqh
>>
>>7997988
>You have to kill Lola to get your card
No I don't. I can just cut through the paper where the text is.
>>
>>7997988

You're talking about men.

Get fucking real.

Being bullied doesn't make you a girl. What do you think women are, failed men?

Also you're a major creep. Get a reality check, mate.
>>
File: treaded_molymeme.jpg (81KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
treaded_molymeme.jpg
81KB, 1024x508px
>>7997988
You are the reason why people vote authoritarian governments into power.
>>
>>8000301
actually there was the exact same thread posted just yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>7991280
>>
>>8002689
what I find funny is the fact that people haven't figured out yet that it's a copypasta
>>
File: 1490620330686.jpg (33KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490620330686.jpg
33KB, 550x450px
Remember, this is probably what OP looks like IRL.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.