[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be fairly passable but homely looking transgirl >nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1476301866342.jpg (76KB, 617x932px) Image search: [Google]
1476301866342.jpg
76KB, 617x932px
>Be fairly passable but homely looking transgirl
>nearly home-bound agoraphobic
>Massively autistic
>Cant enjoy anal because it always hurts and burns. dont enjoy topping too much because sexually submissive, dysphoric and want to get SRS or what ever future vags
Is there any hope for me?
>>
File: buttstuff.jpg (61KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buttstuff.jpg
61KB, 1080x1080px
>>7996767
Girl, if you gettin' anal then you ain't home-bound, lessin it's yo pa
>>
You probably don't enjoy anal because you're not approaching it correctly. Use your fingers until you're comfortable with working your way up and be sure to use plenty of lube.
>>
>>7996843
Intracrural sex might work. Just press your thighs together and have them push between them. I'm in the same boat sexually, and this has worked for me.
>>
>>7996767
I feel the same way, why can't I just find a guy that is satisfied with cuddling instead of one thats only sated by further destroying my already IBS afflicted butt.
>>
File: buns-son.jpg (439KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
buns-son.jpg
439KB, 664x1000px
>>7996859
Just get fat.
Then nobody will want to fuck you.
>>
>>7996767
Well I'm the first 3 but I don't know about sex because I'm actually a nearly home bound agoraphobic.
>>
>>7996767
Well just get SRS I think?
>>
>>7996876
agoraphobia for different reasons friend. some of us are more comfortable letting people in.
>>
>>7996767
If anal is that bad you have to make sure you are relaxed and also make sure you are using plenty of lube. Also try two lubes. A base layer of silicone based lube and then another layer of water based or whatever on the penetrating object. It makes this nice and slick and when the water based goes away you still have another layer so that you have time to notice you need more lube without pain.
>>
>>7996869
That's not true.
I'm fat and I found guys online who want to fuck me for some reason. If I was into dudes and didnt have crippling self esteem problems I'd have plenty of cock.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.