[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’m a gay man and I dream of getting married and adopting several

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 14

File: 13742.jpg (72KB, 520x520px)
13742.jpg
72KB, 520x520px
I’m a gay man and I dream of getting married and adopting several children to create a big, loving family; however, I live in a conservative third-world shithole (poland) which doesn't allow same-sex civil unions, let alone gay marriage with adoption rights. Where should I emigrate to? I’d prefer a country without slavs and muslims and their disgusting cultures.
>>
>>7995312
Pedophile kike.
>>
>>7995312
You can come to the UK and marry me (a Muslim) I'll treat you right kurwa.
>>
>>7995326
>leaving one 3rd world shithole for another
>>
>>7995333
Dem digits.

The U.K. Is better than Poland mate, a lot of polish come here to find work.
>>
>>7995326
UK is infested with muslims and the worst bydlo from poland, I don't want to live there.
>>
>>7995339
>UK
>better than ANYTHING

top kek
>>
>>7995312
Um Poles are Slavs.
All of the countries that have gay rights are liberal nations that support Muslim refugees.
So since you're both racist and dumb, I suggest you stay in that shit hole nation of Poland where you belong.

We don't want you in our rich, open, accepting liberal nations.
Your mentality is that of a peasant.
>>
>>7995352
>Brexit
Meanwhile how's Poland doing? Eurocuck.

>>7995347
Yeah but we had Brexit so all the immigrants will be gone soon mate. It's gonna be the best country, we will rebuild the British empire, our factories will start again.
>>
>>7995312
Oh also you're too retarded to raise children.
>>
>>7995355
I love you anon, you're the best.
Hope you have a good day
>>
>>7995355
>Um
>>>/reddit/

>>7995359
I live in America you towelhead subhuman.
>>
>>7995359
>>7995326
>mudslime
>referring to the UK as "we"
Holy shit /pol/ was right again
>>
>>7995371
>pol was right
About what? Integration?
>>
bunch of allah akbar dirty assholes here hm.
I am from italy and here gay adoption things are getting good,thou there are still refugees :(
>>
>>7995389
You aren't English, European, or even human for that matter. You're a squatter in a foreign land.
>>
>>7995401
I am actually Caucasian if you're talking about race. I was born in the UK, so that makes me a citizen of the U.K. Therefore British.

If not, ok then, what is British? Who is truly British? The Anglo-Saxons? The normans? The celts? The Irish? The Welsh? Who? What? When?

What makes you British is 1) you accepting British values, 2) being born in Britain.
That's it.

The same holds true for any nation. With time and integration, you will eventually just become part of something bigger.
>>
Why are poor and stupid people so concerned about Muslim immigration?
Muslim tourists are literally the biggest spenders after Americans in the UK.
The only muslims I know are incredibly rich.
So I don't understand why the poor and uneducated are so concerned about it.
Spend more time worrying about the fact you're poor and stupid and why that's the case, and less time worrying about Muslims.
But I guess you can't because you're poor and stupid.

I'm so glad I was born with money so I don't have retarded views.
>>
>>7995416
>a dog born in a stable is a horse
Top kek.

Also I've never been to Poland but I bet it's a safer and more stable place than Britain just by the virtue of not having goatfucker shitskins like you around.
>>
I'm attracted to men but whenever I try to envision my life in ten years, I have a wife and two children
>>
>>7995420
>muh money
Nobody cares about your complexes, Abdullah.
>>
>>7995416
>The same holds true for any nation.
Actually in Liberia you need to be black to be a citizen.
>>
>>7995416
>he thinks every country in the world has jus soli laws
>>
>>7995420
I think it's cause they need to have someone or something to blame for their failures. It's typical.

In the 40's they just blamed the Jews cause they happened to be one of the biggest minorities there at the time, now that a lot of Jews left to Israel, and Muslims came over to help rebuild after the world wars, they blame the Muslims instead.

Instead of sitting around and blaming someone for "taking your job" at mc Donald's. Why don't you put your head down, work hard, get a qualification and then become that guys manager or something instead?

Make something of yourselves, it's easy as fuck, if some guy that can barely speak a European language can get a decent job, you can too, it's not cause "muh employers are racist against whites" it's cause you're too dumb to do the job. Just get an education, it's free for fucks sake
>>
>>7995433
>all those terrorist attacks are imaginary
>>
>>7995355
Let me correct myself, I don't hate slavs for their DNA, I believe someone can be a good person even if they’re born as a slav. It's just their (our) homophobic culture that makes me sick and I want to free myself of it.
As for muslims, I support gay and atheist and other refugees persecuted in muslim nations, but not muslims. Islam is an evil ideology someone chooses to follow, so there is nothing 'racist' in hating it, and it’s totally incompatible with western values, especially women and LGBT rights, so it should not be let into Europe.
>>
>>7995422
A Celt born in England is English? Celts are from Central Europe m80.
And Anglo-Saxons from north Germany.
Are they all dogs born in stables that turned to horses? But if someone from say Sweden goes? Is he a horse or a dog ? Expand this to anyone who's white.

Your logic is deeply flawed
>>
>>7995426
How's Liberia doing? Just asking for a friend.

>>7995432
Why don't you come up with an argument instead of doing an empty greentext response.
>>
>>7995440
If you don't know what jus sanguini is then you're too stupid to even live.
>>
>>7995312
>I don't want muslims
>I want a progressive society that accepts my degeneracy

pick one and only one, anon.
t. /pol/
>>
>>7995433
I know right. But I'm actually over making up excuses for the ignorance of poor people.

There's a reason pol is infested with Eastern Europeans and it's because their countries are poor.

Honestly at this point I'd rather import a load of educated Syrian refugees into the country and deport the "indigenous" peasant scum who genuinely add no value to our society.

Bring on the Middle Eastern doctors.
Banish the English bums.

I really think liberal media needs to start aggressively picking on anyone who holds retarded racist and islamophobic views.

And I think any European immigrant to the U.K. Who holds racist views should be deported back to their shit hole country with no chance of ever coming back.
>>
>>7995437
Um please tell me where in the Quran are the homophobic passages?
Because honestly it's like calling Christians homophobic without reading the bible.
People's interpretations of religions may be evil, but if you actually follow the teachings in their holy books you'll find that the interpretations differ to the texts.
>>
>>7995444
I do know what it is, it's unnecessary steps to citizenship in a country you're born in.

If you're great grandparents are born in England, does that make you English? AT what point do you become "British" if never, then no one is British. Everyone is an immigrant.
>>
File: back to ribbit.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to ribbit.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>7995450
>Um
>>
>>7995420
How can I like someone who would gladly see me falling off a skyscraper on hanging from construction crane? Statistics show that most muslim societes hate gays, so I hate them too.
>>
File: donald-trump-little-boy.jpg (46KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-little-boy.jpg
46KB, 621x640px
>>7995446
Sorry Mahmoud. We're embracing tribalism, not meritocracy. You can keep your doctors in Syria.

>immigrant to the UK
Nobody wants to live in the UK anymore because it's filled with human trash. It's a 3rd world country with 3rd world wages, 3rd world population and 3rd world infrastructure.
>>
>>7995454
I'm a Muslim, I'm browsing this degenerate board, do you honestly believe most of us want to kill you or something dude?

Tell me, could you be bothered to kill us, take time out of your day and devote your life to hating us? Cause I couldn't do that to you anon. And most people wouldn't do that for you either. Because surprise, most people are normal normingtons that want to work a 9-5 and go home to watch anime or play vidya. Muslim or non Muslim.
>>
>>7995452
My solution would be simple, if you have brown eyes you cannot become a citizen. Barring marginal mutations it's a foolproof standard.
>>
>>7995455
>tribalism
Regressing to a level of thinking that cavemen had to try push a nationalist agenda.

How low have you fallen
>>
>>7995452
You're arguing with a stupid poor person.
He went to a crappy school with a shifty history department so he's not aware that everyone on the British Isles is an immigrant because..... THEY'RE FUCKING ISLANDS.
Honestly you could try and educate this peasant but there's no point.
We just need a culling of the English working class because they consistently vote stupidly in elections and have really retarded views.
This country will not improve until we get rid of our stupid peasants and import valuable refugees who have educations.

>>7995454
You're retarded. Please get off the internet.
>>
>>7995462
So you are muslim and also trans/gay? Why won't you go visit your muslims friends in Iran or Saudi Arabia and tell them about your orientation?
>>
>>7995468
>You're arguing with a stupid poor person.
You're projecting.
>>
>>7995464
Dude, are you for real? I don't know if you're memeing right now

>>7995468
While I agree the guy is a bit slow.
I'm going to have to disagree with culling he working class here in Britain, while they might not like me as much, they're still my countrymen, and I'm on their side. I do hope they get more education and improve their viewpoint with time though.
>>
>>7995472
Because I don't have Muslim freinds in Saudi Arabia or Iran, I'm British. Is this so hard to understand lol
>>
File: homosexuality.png (91KB, 330x859px) Image search: [Google]
homosexuality.png
91KB, 330x859px
>>7995462
>most wouldn't do that to you
>>
>>7995455
The UK has the fastest growing economy in the developed world.
A lot of it due to people from your peasant nations flocking here because our minimum wage is like 7x higher than your average wage.

It's 2017. The New World Order has been in full swing for decades.
It sucks for you that you're a peasant and us liberals who control the world have no reason for you to exist since robots can do your jobs for a lot less.

Don't blame the Muslims for your pathetically low social status.

Those of us who have value in society just don't like stupid poor people, so our agenda is to destroy you no matter what your race and import the intelligent members of less developed societies.

That way we can snuff out the beta peasant genes.

Sorry :(
>>
>>7995476
>Dude, are you for real?
Yes. Light (blue, green, grey, hazel) eyes are something more or less only white people have. The rates of light eyes among shitskins are so critically low it might as well be ignored.
>>
>>7995476
>he's a """"Mudslime""""
>he's ethnic
>he's a faggot
>he was for Brexit
>he supports working class whites (aka a cuck)
>he uses the word mate

Is there literally anyone else more deserving of death on this board, right now? Where is ISIS or right wing extremists when you need them?
>>
>>7995479
Why don't you look up the % of anyone in those countries thinking its moral you tard.

for example, Uganda is Christian, and they all think it's wrong too.
Pakistani Christians think it's wrong etc.

It's the states that dissaporove of it.

What is required is better education on the subject and supporting of left wing governments.

Also go back 20 years, and ask that same question in any country and tell me the response.
>>
>>7995478
Tell it to the Muslims in Luton. I'm sure they won't stomp your face in.
>>
>>7995476
It's okay you're a lot nicer than me clearly.
We offer the working class free healthcare, free education, free housing, welfare.
They do nothing with it.
I used to have huge sympathy for them but now not so much after being exposed to their absolute uselessness.

I just think we should kick them out of their council houses and send them to a nice right wing shit hole state like Poland.

Hopefully they'll be a lot happier there surrounded by fellow white peoples.

I mean just look at schools. White working class boys are the lowest achievers while working class ethnic minorities do well.
Why is that?
They have better genes and are therefore more valuable to us.

The answer is culling the white British working class.
>>
>>7995437
Slavs shouldn't have a say on what happens in Europe or not, you aren't important, intelligent or beautiful enough to have a say.
>>
>>7995478
I'm sure if you go there you'll find many great tollerant new friends accepting your sexuality because muslim extremists are only a small percent of muslim population and it's just a complete coincidence that all 10 countries where homosexuality is punishable by death are muslim countries.
>>
File: IMG_8616.png (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8616.png
35KB, 400x400px
>>7995478
>I'm British
>>
Why are there so many "Moslems" in /lgbt/? It's unsettling.
>>
File: gallup-survey.jpg (24KB, 499x331px) Image search: [Google]
gallup-survey.jpg
24KB, 499x331px
>>7995491
>go back 20 years, and ask that same question in any country and tell me the response.

Thankfully it's not 20 years ago. Sadly these people aren't immigrating back in time.
>>
>>7995482
I'm a middle eastern looking guy with green eyes. It's not something Europeans have. It's very common in Caucasusia (where I'm from btw).

Also this racist viewpoint is genuinely retarded, just open your eyes and look around the world, there exist such things as black scientists or middle eastern doctors or Chinese engineers, and at the same time, white chavs, Slavic gopniks, polish gypsies. Do you want a white chav? Or a Chinese engineer? A gopnik or a doctor?

This is the most basic choice, and based on your answer I'll realise how smart you are.
Do you want bad thing or good thing?

>>7995489
Gtfo here ISIS ally. Go suck some goatfucker cock
>>
File: britain.jpg (88KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
britain.jpg
88KB, 900x591px
>>7995481
>peasant nation
I live in the US. The fact you have the gall to talk about "peasant nations" considering you're some ovine fucker imported from Pakistan is hilarious. UK is poorer than Alabama and without fucking London and all their banker Jews you would be poorer than Mississippi.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/08/26/if-the-uk-was-a-u-s-state-it-would-be-the-second-poorest-behind-alabama-and-before-mississippi

Wages in the UK are way lower than the US and the actually rich western European states (Norway, Switzerland, Germany), cost of living is absurdly high, everyone lives in those shitty cramped up moldy terrace houses with poor insulation and 1930s plumbing you couldn't pay a nigger in America to live in, your highway network is dogshit, any immigrant you attract from the world is a member of the literal dreg caste of his mother country, cities are filled with muslim and hindu subhumans to the point you think you aren't even in Europe anymore, your police and government covers up for Paki rape gangs, you are prohibited from owning guns and have to present your ID in order to buy kitchen knives, the weather is total shit and alternating between fog, mud and rain.

Britain is the one country I look at when I want to feel better about myself, I'd literally rather live in fucking Mexico than there.
>>
>>7995498
So true.

>>7995509
I'm a white British catholic.
I'd just prefer intelligent muslims around me than stupid poor people.
As would most other brits.
>>
>>7995416
Caucasian doesn't equal white, dumb paki
>>
>>7995514
kys cuck, your moment of reckoning is coming either at the hands of true Islam or /pol/
>>
>>7995514
>being an unironic Chechen
Don't you have a marathon to bomb?
>>
>>7995517
Muslims are 99% of the time ugly, though
>>
>>7995523
I'm Georgeian

>>7995522
>""""true Islam""""
Dead Islam, my Islam is true Islam
Now. Liberal Islam will become the dominant ideology now that we can survive somewhere and spread our message.
>>
>>7995498
At least I know how shitty a life among religious conservatives can be and how yours will look like if you continue to import these 'moderate muslims' into your countries.
>>
>>7995529
>muslim from Georgia
As an Armenian I'm actually triggered. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7995515
Lmfao the USA is a peasant nation. It literally survives in Chinese credit.

If you read the article you'd know it's referring to an article written by Fraser Nelson and isn't actually based on nominal GDP which wealth is measured by, but per capita GDP which no one actually cares about.
If a country's wealth was measured by per capita GDP china would be considered a basket case and some insignificant backwater like Lichtenstein would be the richest country in the world.

I live in London. A place the average American couldn't afford to live because in actual fact average American wages are lower than British wages.
It's just the absurd amount of billionaires you have that raises the average. Take away the American 1% and the economic situation is dire.

You're a good representation of the piss poor American state education system though.

A prime example of a poor stupid person who doesn't understand the world.
>>
File: image.png (447KB, 431x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447KB, 431x653px
>>7995524
Couldn't agree more, how can they compete with this guy who's European?
>>
>>7995416
All whites are Caucasoids, but not all Caucasoids are white.
>>
>>7995515
Honestly you don't even own a passport do you? Lol

Have you ever left your state?
Have you ever left your town?

Peasants make me cringe so much.
Their lives are so.... pathetic.
>>
>>7995531
One of them is posting on /LGBT/ I don't think they need to worry.

>>7995533
Oh, awkward. Well my family used to be orthodox like 100 years ago but we converted to Islam. Sorry about what happened to you Armenia bros though, Turks were dicks
>>
File: gay marriag.jpg (52KB, 547x346px) Image search: [Google]
gay marriag.jpg
52KB, 547x346px
>>7995491
>Islam 53% against 34% "unsure"
>Taqiyya

inb4 "but the evangelicals", because show me a single terrorist act in Europe justified by Evangelism.
>>
>>7995529
Your Islam is westernised garbage and anyone worth their salt can see through it, plus now that /pol/ is radicalizing everyone to the right, it will become far easier to dismiss you as the collaborators you are. i bet you were not even born muslim and are a disgusting convert btw.
>>
>>7995524
So are Eastern Europeans and Americans though.
At least muslims aren't obese or have that grubby looking skin that Slavs have.
>>
>>7995535
>implying per capita GDP isn't one of the best predictors of living standards
You actually think nominal GDP has anything to do with individual wealth? You'd rather live in India than in Switzerland?

> because in actual fact average American wages are lower than British wages
The starting salary for a coal miner with a high school degree or less in my area is 60k a year. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, British wages are comically low.

>A Mechanical Engineer in Britain earns an average salary of £29,672 per year
My fucking sides!
>>
>>7995537
Right, and the logic there is?

They're apart of the same race. Caucasioid.
The only difference is melanin. There's basically not much else in terms of difference.
If they stayed in forests with low light for 10,000 years, they'd go white too, it's just an evolutionary adaptation in skin colour. Not anything else.

Evident by the first civilisations being built by caucusoids, Egypt, Iraq and Indus (Pakistan)
>>
File: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (856KB, 3741x3887px) Image search: [Google]
global-genetic-distances-map.jpg
856KB, 3741x3887px
>>7995565
Europeans are absurdly homogenous genetically and form a cluster distinct from other Caucasoids.
>>
>>7995551
You think if the evangelicals had an evangelical state they wouldn't kill gays? What pot are you smoking dude, I need some of that
>>
>>7995571
>You think if the evangelicals had an evangelical state
They already do have several of them in the south.
>>
>>7995565
Caucasoids weren't even present in the Indus Valley when civilization appeared, dumb faggot.
>>
>>7995557
>earn 60k/years

Healthcare?
Education?
Taxes?
So many other things.

The government takes care of our healthcare (one of the best in the world) and education (free schools and uni (student loans)).

Also, £'s are more than $'s

So don't choke on your burger
>>
>>7995570
Dude.
Just google "Kalash people".
Absurdly homogenus indeed

>>7995573
I mean like actual control of the state, as a government not part of the repubiblic.
>>
>>7995571
And still, as much as I think that the Evangelicals are as much of a bunch of nutjobs as Islamic extremists, they don't form international networks or take the offensive in Europe. Again, show me an Evangelical terrorist attack in Europe. Nothing should stop them from these "lone wolf" style attacks if they learned from their Middle Eastern fundamentalist cousins.
>>
>>7995588
Yes idiot, £29,672 is $37,360 which is still borderline poverty tier in the US. Combined with the fact Britain also has more expensive real estate, groceries or fuel,then yes, by every objective metric, the US wages are fucking higher you dumb ass 3rd worlder. Every single highly skilled person (doctor, engineer, scientist) would rather immigrate to the US than the UK, unless he's a muslim, taking into account that UK is at this point pretty much a muslim country.

>taxes
Lower than in the UK I'm sure.

>healthcare
I'd prefer a single payer system but ONLY if non-whites are excluded from it. Don't feel like paying to treat Jamal and Abdul's crack addiction.
>>
>>7995359
>Yeah but we had Brexit so all the immigrants will be gone soon mate
You're only going to kick white immigrants and invite more mudslimes and pajeets.
>>
>>7995557
Wealth and living standards are two different things. No one would use a nations gdp to judge living standards.
The country's with the highest living standards are all liberal countries with very high taxation and public spending.
It's why the USA has such low living standards.

It's why your point about American earnings doesn't stand.
Americans have to pay a lot more for their healthcare. Crippling amounts.
Or they just die.
Per capita income means nothing if that income is so high because the country is a tax haven for the wealthy.

Salary doesn't matter on a national scale.
Salary matters when it comes to postcodes.
Where I live the average salary is over £100,000 a year. The cost of housing is high so the average salary needs to be high.

Places in wales and northern England have average salaries a fraction of that because their cost of living is much lower.

Again poor and stupid people not understanding economics.
The more I learn about stupid poor people the less I hate my family for sending me to boarding schools.

At least I'm smart.
>>
>>7995600
>just google
Except I'm presenting genetic evidence and not cherrypicked pictures on google, dumb fuck. I guess that pretty much represents the mental prowess and scientific rigor of the average mudslime shitter from /int/.
>>
>>7995607
>being this triggered
You forgot college/uni broski, how much does it cost?

Also what happens if you break a leg Timmy?
>>
>>7995613
>living standards and wealth don't correlate
More splendid gems from the Anglo mental midget.
>>
>>7995600
Do you actually think that just because two people look alike they're related?
>>
>>7995600
>southern states are overwhelmingly evangelical with evangelicals being their governors, mayor and senators
>nothing happen to gays
>BUT GAYS WOULD TOTALLY GENOCIDED IF THEY WERE INDEPENDENT TRUST ME I READ IT ON REDDIT

You're a literal retard. You have places in the south like Atlanta, Savannah or New Orleans that are considered gay havens. Show me any gay havens in fucking Iraq lmao.

t. southerner
>>
>>7995618
You can find the genetic evidence on Google mate, it's free to type in and search, only takes a minute. Just do it instead of getting buttmad and posting here why you're now angry at me.

>>7995609

Why do we need people just because they're white? We need doctors, we need engineers, we need lawyers, accountants etc. We need working people. We don't need More bums. Sorry senpai, but the world isn't so nice.
>>
>>7995640
>You can find the genetic evidence on Google mate, it's free to type in and search, only takes a minute.
I just posted it above, dumbo.
>>
>>7995628
You just said you wanted people based on eye colour you mongrel. Lmfao can't make this shit up
>>
>>7995613
>Per capita income means nothing if that income is so high because the country is a tax haven for the wealthy.
This is why we have this thing called median, retard.

>At least I'm smart
No you're not. You're actually stupid.
>>
>>7995640
why are you so obsessed with being seen as white ahmed? are you one of them self hating mudskins?
>>
>>7995640
>We need doctors, we need engineers, we need lawyers, accountants etc. We need working people.
Yeah, you're delusional. Now enjoy more imams and child rapists.
>>
>>7995646
That wasn't him, that was me.
>>
>>7995646
>he thinks i'm the same anon
Is your mental inferiority the result of inbreeding? I know that's very common among you Mohammedans
>>
>>7995637
There wouldn't be any gay havens in a country you illegally invaded and find terrorists in the faction of Saudi Arabia.

It's a completely different situation, saddam was secular btw.
>>
>>7995658
>>7995660
>you lose the argument if there's TWO of us that believe retarded shit!
>>
>>7995660
>inbreeding
I thought your genes were more homogenus mr webbed feet and 6 fingers?
>>
>>7995662
>implying Saddam tolerated gays
My sides.

>The practice of "honor killings" was legalized by the Iraqi government, and, in 1995, Saddam created a new paramilitary group that would publicly torture and execute LGBT people, as well as women who had sex outside of marriage.
>>
>>7995663
Why do you assume we share the same opinions? Why are you so prejudiced?
>>
>>7995549
I seriously cannot understand why you follow a religion that hates you so much for your faggot tendencies. Maybe you are one of those who think every other believer is wrong and only your interpretation of your holy book is correct? We have an christian sect like this in Poland and they believe all these verses about killing gays in bible are falsifications and god loves fags in fact. They are pathetic, just like some Jews who would love to be nazis and try to convince themselves that real nazis gassing them in Auschwitz are only misinterpreting Hitler teachings.
>>
>>7995671
>1995
>Back when he was ameri bro puppet.
>Back when you sold him the weapons to do the killing.

my sides.
>>
File: spagu.jpg (66KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
spagu.jpg
66KB, 509x499px
ITT Anglopoors seething over living in a third world shithole
>>
>>7995681
I know British understanding of history was pretty poor but holy shit, declaring Saddam an American puppet in '95 is some next level retardation. Taking the chance you're not trolling, have you literally never heard of the invasion of Kuwait, operation Desert Storm and Desert Fox?
>>
>>7995686
I'm 100% convinced he's one of those idiots who believe Reagan "created the Taliban". Dead certain.
>>
File: 1490548561693.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1490548561693.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
/pol/edancers just want you guys to be safe, don't you understand, faggots?!
>>
>>7995690
Would you feel safer surrounded by a bunch of /pol/acks or a bunch of muslims?
>>
>>7995551
>le taqiya meme
Taqiya is a policy that allows Muslims to deny being a Muslim in order to avoid religious persecution. It doesn't say Muslims can just lie about whatever they want like /pol/fags seem to believe. Literally a minute on google and you could find this out.
>>
>>7995690
Keep you safety Cletus, we're not babies.
>>
>>7995697
t. Abdul
>>
>>7995686
You killed sadam for Saudi Arabia. An even worse regime than the Nazis. You're on the wrong side of history.

>>7995688
Except that's exactly what happened, America funded the Taliban to fight the Soviets, calling them "heroes" and "freedom fighters".
>>
>>7995701
Taliban didn't exist until Reagan was out of office you imbecile. Mujahedeen =/= Taliban.

>Saudi Arabia
Also muslims and also gay hating, pure coincidence.
>>
>>7995701
Britain factually created Saudi Arabia by partitioning the Ottoman empire. They also created Israel even furthering the damage, I unironically believe Britain should be spammed with neutron bombs for the greater good of humankind.
>>
>>7995557
You do know that Switzerland has a highest gdp per capita than india, right? And that it is actually in the top 3 out of every country?
>>
>>7995707
>Saudi Arabia
A regime you're government supports in 2017 and made the head of the human rights council.

Coincidence right?

Also the mujahideen is the Taliban you moron lmao. Mujahideen is a faith soldier, the Taliban means "student" in the way of faith. They just switched to being more educational through Madrassa's and government rather than a militia.
>>
>>7995718
That was literally my point.
>>
>>7995719
>Also the mujahideen is the Taliban you moron lmao.
The mujahedeen were mostly the people led by Massoud and Haq who formed the Northern Alliance and fought AGAINST the Taliban in the civil war. You're so uneducated it hurts, Taliban was an early 90s Pakistani project long after the Soviets and Reagan were gone from Afghanistan.
>>
>>7995649
The median means nothing as well as there's no median cost of living.
Different places have vastly different costs of living even in the same boroughs of the same cities.

You really don't go outside do you?
And still no one can quote homophobic texts from the Quran.

Seriously poor people are so dumb, I can't even.
>>
>>7995736
>poor people are so dumb
Indeed you are.
>>
>>7995696
Kek yes they can, look up Muruna
>>
>>7995728
You're saying, pakistan, funded a terror group to fight a terror group they funded to fight the soviets?
Ok m8.

The Taliban ARE the mujahideen, they have literally the same people.
>>
>>7995468
Tory scum
>>
>>7995738
If I was poor I'd be jealous of the Muslim refugees receiving the state handouts I feel I'm entitled to.

So like you.

Luckily I'm pretty fucking loaded.
I live in a very nice flat, in one of the most expensive places in the world and I don't need to work.
I'm actually winning at life.

Thank you poor and stupid people ITT for making me realise how lucky I am.
I think I might go out into the London sunshine and enjoy my immense privilege.

Luckily the poor and stupid people don't venture into my part of town so I can just go shopping and maybe make friends with a billionaire Saudi.
>>
>>7995743
Something that I only find a reference to on Islamophobic sites and for which on all of Wikipedia there is a single sentence mentioning it on the talk page for an article? Can you provide me any objective proof such a thing exists from a non biased source?
>>
>>7995745
Taliban was never created to fight the Soviets, it was created to fight the pro-Iran Northern Alliance during the 2nd civil war long after the Soviets were gone. Ironically, Northern Alliance was actually cordially allied to the Russians after communism fell all until the fall of the Taliban. Literally even having rudimentary knowledge about the subject would make you realize what utter nonsense you're trying to spout.

>they have literally the same people
Oh you mean like these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Shah_Massoud
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burhanuddin_Rabbani
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Haq_%28Afghan_leader%29

All mujahedeen, all opposed to the Taliban, two of them even killed by the Taliban.
>>
>>7995762
He can't because it doesn't exist.
>>
File: ayesha curry.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ayesha curry.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
>>7995755
This is the most overcompensating post I've ever seen on here, literally Facebook tier. I can actually taste your fucking butthurt.
>>
>>7995767
>northern alliance
So the soviets proxy. Just drop the act you terror funder. Roaches like you always try and justify these things by getting people hung up on tiny details that are quite frankly, irrelevant.

You know as well as I do, this was a proxy war against the Russians yet again.
>>
>>7995781
Aside from Dostum, Northern Alliance was the mujahedeen who fought against the Soviet you fucking idiot.

>tiny details
You're actually so stupid you think the people who fought the Taliban are the Taliban.
>>
>>7995681
Posts like this make me realize everyone born after 1990 is a literal retard.
>>
>>7995750
I'd actually vote Labour in the next election.

I love Corbyn.
>>
>>7995800
>commies hate the proletariat
Not even surprised.
>>
>>7995545
>unironically saying peasants
>using ellipses
Jesus you're a lost cause
>>
>>7995800
>I love Corbyn.
Me too. Labour will take 20 years to recover from him.
>>
>>7995755
It's so ironic it hurts that you think all poor people are stupid.
>>
>>7995545
You're younger than 20 aren't you
>>
>>7995803
I'm not a communist. I just believe in fair distribution of wealth and believe the state is there to help the most needy.
I respect individuality and history has shown that communism isn't conducive with freedom of expression.
It's a nice idea but doesn't work in practice.

>>7995826
In 20 years all of the old people who vote Conservative will be dead and there will be a new generation of voters who are more informed because they don't get their political opinions from the retarded crap they read in the Tory press.
I wouldn't blame Corbyn for Labour's problems though. The party has been eating itself since Blaire left and until we purge the blairites and send them to the Lib Dems I agree that Labour is unelectable.

>>7995829
I don't. I'm being inflammatory towards the poor people who happen to be stupid in this thread.
>>
>>7995850
>someone hates my smelly murderous race = he is stupid
Paki logic
>>
>>7995850
>until we purge the blairites and send them to the Lib Dems I agree that Labour is unelectable.
>>
>>7995762
al-murunah was a political concept pushed by Yusuf al-Qaradawi (who is president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars) who has some other progressive views such as the ones in the video: https://youtu.be/NxnVSnnZs0Q
>>
>>7995892
>al-murunah was a political concept pushed by Yusuf al-Qaradawi (who is president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars)

Proof? And provide proof of what the concept actually means as well.
>>
>>7995906
https://www.academia.edu/8316085/_Yusuf_al-Qaradawi_in_Esposito_J._E._Shahin_eds._Oxford_Handbook_of_Islam_and_Politics_Oxford_University_Press_2013_222-236

Here you have his defence of how fleixibility in Sharia means anything that's not strictly written in the Qur'an. Now compare with his other allegations of sodomy being punishable by death. So which one is it?
>>
File: Finland-Flag.gif (13KB, 1800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Finland-Flag.gif
13KB, 1800x1201px
OP here, what do you anons think about Finland? They have full marriage equality from this year on and only 0,7% of population is muslim. Slavs are small minority too.
>>
>>7995922
>marriage equality
lol, fuck off.
>>
>>7995928
Another self-hating faggot? Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>7995916
Also note that positions by this man on sodomy stem from the Hadith, not the Quran:

That the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Whomever you find doing the actions of the people of Lut (I.e. sodomy) then kill the one doing it, and the one it is done to."

Therefore it's terribly deceitful for him as a prominent figure in Islamic scholastics to push for al-Murunah as flexibility according to whether or not it's a mandate in the Quran, when he himself defends the Hadith in its current form.
>>
>>7995892
anon, Muslims don't follow any scholars. It's banned. Having popes and shit is forbidden.
>>
>>7995962
The Hadith is universally hated across the board, it's been changed so many times it's not even worth existing anymore
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.