[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >slide out of bed and roll over to my pc >log

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: snugpepe.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
snugpepe.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>wake up
>slide out of bed and roll over to my pc
>log in to my bank account to check how the NEET funds are doing
>notice that dear mum-mum hasn't paid her weekly $350 to her baby boi's account
>get my bitch stick and start banging the bedroom wall to wake her up
>hear other daddy groaning and muttering about getting that fat sperg to shut up
>keep shouting "mum. mum. mum" like Stewie in that Family Guy episode until she sleepily stomps into the room
>"sweetie, why are you up so early, what's the matter?"
>you fucking well know what's up you promised me McDonalds breakfast this morning the menu doesn't last all day bitch
>"oh but it's mother's day darling, don't you think mummy should get to save a little money as a treat for once?"
>"MOTHER'S DAY???" i screech
>with all the swiftness of a donkey and the elegance of a hippo I grab a pee-poo jug and launch my weight towards the door
>mum screams and barely gets out of the way to avoid my unstoppable mass
>I use my free hand to quickly swing around the doorframe into my parents room
>3rd daddy is lying there with a pillow over his head
>faintly hear mum plead for anon to stop as I dump the contents of the jar all over the bed
>the african in mums bed jumps awake yelling "YO WHAT the FUCK?"
>"GET THIS FREAK AWAY FROM ME I AIN'T PUTTING UP WITH THIS SPERG NO MORE"
>mum is sobbing while the new ex-Daddy grabs his stuff and storms out the house
>she defeatedly closes the door and turns to look at me, tears still in her eyes, as I let out a long fart from the landing
>"Happy Mother's Day" I say
>>
File: 1488401918518.gif (1MB, 200x254px)
1488401918518.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>7994984
t. spoiled first-world trash boi.
>>
File: Birdie.jpg (29KB, 470x348px)
Birdie.jpg
29KB, 470x348px
>>7994984
But anon, McDonald's serves breakfast all day now.
>>
>>7995114
thass how u know it fake
>>
>>7994984
R9K tier memes. Stolen straight from /r9k/, you occupy our board like the Nazis, exhausted our supply of tactical REEEE's and now taunt us by stealing our memes.

This is the end, we are now /lgbt2/
I only hope other boards don't suffer our fate. How did we lose the meme war
>>
>>7995221
If it wasn't for based /r9k/, cunt demons could start thinking this place is a safe space for them to post.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7995252
We refuse to be the vassal/puppet board to /lgbt/ though, we don't like all the trap posters and fag posters. We said go away cause you're Normies, but you didn't listen and keep posting there, can't we just have normal memes like oats brother and shit again? Without people ERPing in the threads?
>>
File: psyops fucked piotr.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
psyops fucked piotr.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
>>7995221
>>7995265
You were prison gay and thirsty for girlcock. Didn't you know transformers have a higher IQ than normies? First, we will conquer the weak.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7995276
I don't want your girl cock, I'd do you your ass but I'm not touching your cock you faggot, maybe if you make it a vag, that's acceptable to touch.

Also REEEEEEEEEE fucking trap poster faggot destroying my board. How do you like it when we come here eh?
>>
>>7995265
I am from /r9k/ faggot
>>
>>7995289
Me too, but the difference is that you're gay and I'm not. If you're allowed to shitpost in r9k I'm allowed to shitpost here in your board.
>>
>>7995288
>How do you like it when we come here eh?
Soon there will be no distinction. All boards will be /tttt/. You better pray for the goddess' mercy now, before she sends you off into the forest, little Attis.
>>
>>7995294
My point is there is no "we" nigger. You aren't a spokesman of the board, also good job thinking poopoo peepee makes anyone mad rather than just slightly amused.
>>
>>7994984
L
M
F
A
O
>>
>>7995301
There is a "we" you're just not apart of it, cause you're in LGBT and gay. You don't even contribute to new memes, you just make " >tfw no BF to pound Boipussi "
Threads constantly. Degenerate.

>>7995299

We're gonna get rid of you traps, you can conquer Lgbt but you can't conquer r9k, you may have cucked /pol/ but you can't cuck the virgin and wizard board stupid Sherman creature of the cities.
We will slay you and use your trap head to turn our enemies to stone
>>
>>7995318
>/r9k/
>wizard
Top lel. Wizchan is wizard, /r9k/ is just resentful failed normies and PUA trash. If you aren't MGTOW you should be killed.
>>
>>7995325
It's only failed Normies and shit cause of you faggots going there, if you left us alone we'd be back to normal, just regular virgins.
>>
>>7995331
t. cuntcuck / failed normie
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 576x432px
>>7995338
REEEEEEE
Fucking shit stabber, you can get laid whenever you want, you have a social life, why do you come here to pick on real robots like me? Go out with your BF instead.
>>
>>7995350
I don't want you to be a fag or a normie. As long as we agree on complete and total gynocide.
>>
>>7995350
If you protest the ways of civilization, Shamhat will entice you. Beat your chest all you like. It's futile. She may come forth with a bulge in her panties, but you are powerless against her charms.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 794x794px
>>7995356
But if we get rid of all the fembots, all we'll be left with is you fags, you just want women out of the picture for your own personal gain and sexual value to increase. So this is your agenda, I understand now. It cannot be pushed.

>>7995357
You cannot entice me with a bulge in your panties you silly trap, I'm not attracted to peenie penises, we are the few that will stop you, trap posters. You don't stand a chance against a true robot.
>>
>>7995357
We have weapons grade autism, and an increasing supply of tatical REEEE's prepare your "boypussy" for the next meme war, cause you're gonna get it hard.
>>
>>7995378
I don't care whether you become a faggot, a tranny, a wizard, a treefucker or a Catholic monk. Just don't associate with females, ever. No female is your friend or a worthy companion, every single female that ever lived is your enemy, missing the Y chromosome is missing what makes you human.

Our hatred of women doesn't stem from our faggotry rather than other way around. That's the thing you shit for brains mentally stunted cuntcucks refuse to understand.
>>
>>7995391
But YOU want us all to not associate with females, for your own benefit, if we don't have girls, we'd have to become gay, therefore allowing you faggot roasties to get even more action than you already do. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>7995404
>faggot roasties
I think the word you're looking for is weenie.
>>
>>7995404
>divide & conquer against malekind
Good boyim
>>
This is the result of too much frequenting between /r9k/ and /lgbt/.

REEEEEEE VIRGINS GTFO FROM OUR BOARD
>>
>>7996195
>>7996163
>>
>>7995318
I've been on r9k since 2009, you're not getting rid of me

t. T
>>
>>7995299
>Attis
Now that's the first reference I've seen to that from a non-eunuch in a long time.

Or is it?

t. Cybele cultist
>>
>>7996475
>t. Cybele cultist
Fellow cultist here, yes.
>>
>>7996969
Nice, I wonder if you're the other eunuch I've talked to here before. They made references to Attis, too.
>>
File: magic-8-ball_3.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
magic-8-ball_3.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>7996991
If you're that nice boy into jazz funk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gBEznBdFxM
>>
>>7997021
Yep :D
Hi again :D
How are things?
>>
>>7997040
Things are fine. I've been keeping busy with schoolwork. My boyfriend is visiting next month. Oh, and I plan to see one of the final showings of the Barnum and Bailey circus before they go out of business. Tragic. How about you?
>>
Kek.
>>
>>7997085
Good to hear about your boyfriend, i didnt even know that circus still ran, wow. Sad that its ending.
I'm doing okay, personal life is a litttle fucky though. Still with the same person but not sure if itll work out. Mainly problems from their end so it might be the first time i have broken up with anyone lol. Despite that though I am doing okay, things aren't too bad and I tend to be calm (lol). Just kind of don't know what will happen and if I will have to find a new person from whom to extract cuddles.

I found a decent job where I get to use my useless degree though so that's a good thing that's happened.
>>
File: 1490150907402.jpg (33KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1490150907402.jpg
33KB, 412x351px
>>7997221
What's a better way to stay in touch? I'm almost never on Steam these days. Not too busy today, just cooking for my granddad's bday party. That's too bad about your bf. I don't know if I could survive without cuddles and head pats.

An appropriately sad song for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1qCYajpEHM
>>
>>7997302
>way to stay in touch?
I'm sure there's something that would work better than steam. I'm pretty open on that end, is there some other program you prefer to use for chat and such things?
>>
>>7997322
I use Trillian (handle is avgvsta), so I can add you on pretty much any service--Google, FB, etc. Whatever's convenient.
>>
File: 1486687693136.jpg (32KB, 756x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486687693136.jpg
32KB, 756x644px
>reposting that shitty greentext story from /r9k/
>>
>>7997437
As soon as I get home in a couple hours or so I can add you on that, my handle will have something to do with a type of bird.
>>
>>7994984
I was hoping this was going to be the usual one of these stories but with a tranny twist.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.