[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody please tell me why rather than just pruning the spam,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1432494668816.gif (265KB, 632x676px) Image search: [Google]
1432494668816.gif
265KB, 632x676px
Somebody please tell me why rather than just pruning the spam, the mods nuked femgen but left >>7985603 intact when it's by a man who in the thread admits to shitting this board up with pedophilia?

Please do something about actual shitposters rather than trashing gens
>>
File: 1490569971284.jpg (119KB, 820x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490569971284.jpg
119KB, 820x904px
>>7992666
when you stop tripfaging and avatarfagging
>>
>>7992721
rub rub rub rub rub
>>
>>7992666
Shut the fuck up, femboy opinions don't matter.
>>
>>7992721
I'm not cara, just a femgen anon. i just want to know what the hell they're doing blowing up threads rather than spam and leaving all the self admitted bad guys alone and free to shit more.

incidentally, you didn't care about the collateral damage you'd cause our thread so you're a bad guy too.
>>
I checked in the archives and found out that the thread was being spammed with the words "little witch academia" repeatedly. They just want to stop the spam, not delete femgen.

Also the actual femgen is still there:
>>7965458
>>
>>7992748
Rather than just deleting all the spam and punishing the spammer, they deleted the gen. Chub gen also got baned it seems, but they leave a pedo that admits to shitting this place intact.
You delete all the lgbt but let all the shady stuff stay. Have they lost their minds?
>>
>>7992764
1. There is already an active /femgen/ so another one is redundant anyway

2. This thread was probably started by the spammer because it's title was "Femgen little witch academia general"

3. I haven't seen the pedo thing you're talking about. If there's anything illegal or against the rules just report it and it will be deleted.
>>
incidentally, the mods also left plenty of shitpost threads like >>7989615 >>7992372 intact to take up space but started deleting gens like chubgen and femgen
>>
>>7992818
will do but i doubt they will do anything when the board is full of pence threads. they also deleted other legitimate gens like the bara one so it looks like they are actually trying to cleanse this board of lgbt content
>>
>>7992835
>>7992835
These are all spam. Just report them. Mods are probably overloaded since it already take time that a post is deleted after a report. And if nobody reports spam they probably won't see it.
>>
>>7992883
I intend to. I sure hope they're as good at killing spam as they are femgen and bara threads cause as is, they didn't fix shit, they just pruned things so that gaygen is the only gay gen left.
>>
>>7992901
>they just pruned things so that gaygen is the only gay gen left.
Fuck they got us
>>
>>7992934
maybe they were serious about consolidation and decided only one gaygen was enough?
>>
>>7992901
They probably pruned gay gens because they were spam threads, as you can see all the usual generals are still there. Also another spammer just appeared in this thread. You know what to do.

>>7992855
Pence threads are often /pol/ trolls, they usually delete them when you report. It just take times.

But yeah right now there seems to be more trolls than usual, I don't know why.
>>
>>7992995
So salty
>>
big witch academia
>>
To everyone participating in this spam.

Seek sunlight
Have sex
Hit the weights
Take a shower
Read a book
Better yourself
Call your parents
Wear cologne
Make some friends
Make positive relationships in your life
GET
A
CLUE!
>>
>>7993264
Ya need to have sex
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.