[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ I got a question. When a male transitions to a female,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170301_092922_689.jpg (249KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_092922_689.jpg
249KB, 960x960px
Hey /lgbt/ I got a question.

When a male transitions to a female, they usually remove his genitals, right?

When a woman transitions to a man, do they do anything? Like, do they give them a penis?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Vaginoplasty
Penoplasty
Google both that should give you your answer
>>
>>7992514
I believe it's statistically uncommon for both of those circumstances. Only around a quarter of people go through with it if I recall.
Vaginoplasties are better than penoplasties. Harder to build a tower than it is to knock one down.
>>
>>7992535
>Vaginoplasties are better than penoplasties.
Getting raped is better than getting murdered.
>>
>>7992540
That's not a good analogy at all.
When it comes to building organs there's not moral and psychological debates around it. It's physically more difficult to make a penis than it is to make a vagina. That's pretty much an undeniable truth.
>>
>>7992568
>That's pretty much an undeniable truth.
So is >>7992540

You're missing the point though.

The point is both are terrible.
>>
File: (You).gif (462KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
462KB, 500x227px
>>7992568
>more difficult to make a realistic, functioning penis

FTFY
>>
Not all trans people, mtf or ftm, opt to have surgery. That said, ftm people have two options for a penis, one where it's made from skin taken from the arm or leg, called phalloplasty, and one where the clitoris is enlarged by testosterone and the connective tissue is cut to help it come out away from the body, called metoidioplasty.
>>
>>7992568
Retard
>>
>>7992582
If rape was not worse than death than rape victims would not commit suicide.
>>
>>7992615
They don't...
>>
>>7992615
If depression was not worse than death then depression victims would not commit suicide.
>>
>>7992625
The entire reason people with depression kill themselves is that death is better than depression....
>>
>>7992636
If being gay was not worse than death then gays would not commit suicide.
>>
>>7992615
>>7992672
But not 100% of rape victims or gays commit suicide. Some of those who do may also have committed for different reasons. Suicide is considered bad because it makes people dead.

Meanwhile, 100% of dead people are dead. Even if 99% of gays and rape victims killed themselves because of being gay/a rape victim, death would still be worse.
>>
>>7992672
Can you just please acknowledge that the severity of rape and death is subjective?

These new ones are even worse.
>>
>>7992605
>one where the clitoris is enlarged by testosterone and the connective tissue is cut to help it come out away from the body, called metoidioplasty

that one makes sense to me

like i was a ftm i'd want a cock that could still make me feel good in way

does the surgery still save a degree of sensation in the clit?

how big can clits get?
>>
The secret they never tell is you is that's ftms don't need surgery.
They can just get a pair of tongs from the kitchen, grip on the Glands clitoris and pull until its stretched to the size they want
>>
>>7992897
>>7993270
Thank you for understanding the point finally
>>
File: 1482265882262.jpg (123KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482265882262.jpg
123KB, 750x1024px
>>7993270
>the severity of death is subjective?

how stoned are you right now?
be honest.
>>
>>7992514
Those are old hands...
>>
>>7993364
phalloplasties also preserve sensation (though it takes longer for the nerves to heal compared to metoidio)
as for metoidio you usually have full sensation back after it heals
biggest ive heard is 4-5 inches
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.