[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay i'll turn 21 in like one day, so i've spent 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_ohdfacnXoY1rgbdnzo1_540.jpg (105KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohdfacnXoY1rgbdnzo1_540.jpg
105KB, 540x540px
okay i'll turn 21 in like one day, so i've spent 21 years alone, never hooked up w anyone never had anything with anyone. I'm not into hook ups, i believe in true love and how someday i'll get married to an amazing guy and we'll live happily ever after. the point is that i'm really lonely and the more time passes the more i realize how stupid it is. my mom blames herself for me being like this cus my parents' marriage was shit, they both are in a shitty relationships now again. I'm really good looking been modeling for years, the point is i never met someone who i was interested in and most guys who approached me were creeps. what am i supposed to do i just finished a romantic movie and got overwhelmed with emotions lol sorry guys
>>
Accept that you'll probably die alone and unloved.
Like most of us here.
>>
Same situation OP but like the other guy said here I think we have to either assimilate or just come to terms with being alone forever. If we get lucky we get lucky but odds are we're gonna be permavirgins until we get desperate enough to do hook ups
>>
>>7991980
>waah I deserve love for no reason
>waah I'm a model so I'm entightled to having whatever I want whenever I want
>waah why is it only creeps after me not the hot guys
>wah wah waah
Good luck with that awful perosnality.
>>
You're 21, think of this as the starting line. If you haven't had a romantic relationship 20 years from now... Then start to think about your situation. Until then, do what seems natural.
>>
>>7991980
Well, Russky, you got 9 years to go before you'll turn ugly and old alcoholic.
>been modeling for years
...er, it sounds to me like what a creep would be doing.
>>
>>7991980
>most guys who approached me were creeps
fuck off you piece of shit
you just didnt like how they looked
>>
File: 1489606337202.png (134KB, 680x609px) Image search: [Google]
1489606337202.png
134KB, 680x609px
Im lesbian 233lbs 5`3f, communist and alone.
>>
>>7997467
please tell me this is bait
>>
File: tumblr_mg3tcdgEjV1qlzc82o1_500.gif (659KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg3tcdgEjV1qlzc82o1_500.gif
659KB, 500x300px
>>7991980
>i'm gorgeous yet somehow love eludes me

boohoo
either lower your standards so you can get laid or shut the fuck up

love is a meme invented to sell albums, perfume, chocolates and lingerie

oh yeah, and romantic movies

it isn't real
>>
File: 1490296867929.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1490296867929.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>7997536
says the faggot without a boyfriend/girlfriend
>>
>>7997536
The concept of love existed before any of those products.

Philosophers have argued about love for thousands of years.

Please stop talking about what you don't know about.
>>
File: 8b49bc8.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
8b49bc8.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>7997542
i have a guy who fucks me, if that's what you mean by boyfriend.
but we aren't deluded enough to call it "love"
>>
but seriously, is anyone here actually a fucking commie? This seems like the kind of board pinkos would call home.
>>
File: your comrade.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
your comrade.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>7997568
Pinkos are just bleeding heart Trotskyite idiots

Stalin did nothing wrong and true communists know it
>>
Oh just fuck a dude in the ass and get it over with
I'm so attractive yet nobody loves me
So you have a shitty personality and are awful looking no wonder
>>
>>7997589
I like Stalin because he purged kike filth from the NKVD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.