[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how anyone could like being a burly man,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: femboy.jpg (36KB, 331x463px) Image search: [Google]
femboy.jpg
36KB, 331x463px
I don't understand how anyone could like being a burly man, instead of wanting to be cute.

Being cute is better than being handsome in a masculine way...

This is the experience of me, someone who used to be an ugly scrawny tiny beta manlet, but then after some grooming and hormones, became cute both in boymode and passing as a girl (either cute little boy or cute girl). Cute not in a justin bieber way, but actual cute in a way that elicits maternal instincts. People treat me completely different, I used to be invisible.

If you're cute and look innocent, you can:

>Less likely to get in trouble with cops/security
>Trusted around other people's kids/pets
>Increased sympathy from strangers and more likely to be helped out if attacked or something
>If you're really cute, you can find a sugar daddy to provide for you.
>Don't need stellar social skills because strangers randomly start conversations with you
>People always randomly smile at you, a boost to self-esteem because you're always reminded of how good-looking you are
>If you're a male and you're small/cute in stature and face, society lets you get away with a lot more feminine stuff than if you look like a man in a dress. Never told to "man up".
>You can be the subject of sexual desire
>>
>>7991128
Some people want to be taken seriously in life.
>>
Because it's much easier to command respect and attention when you're taller and larger than people. Humans really are that animalistic. I guess you wouldn't be familiar with that, no offense, since you described yourself as "someone who used to be an ugly scrawny tiny beta manlet", but holding a conversation with someone and steering them towards whatever you want is incredibly easy when you're taller and larger than them, especially if it's a woman. I'm not even noticeably THAT tall and I've still had this experience.

>>You can be the subject of sexual desire

So you think nobody desires muscular, tall men? Topkek what planet have you been living on?
>>
>>7991151
How is that 'artificial'? It's as natural as anything else
>>
File: 1d1.png (114KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1d1.png
114KB, 680x680px
How would you know what it's like to be a burly man if you've only ever been an 'ugly scrawny tiny beta manlet'?
>>
File: 1488334259236.jpg (158KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
1488334259236.jpg
158KB, 853x875px
>>7991128
>>
>>7991128
Is it really hard to believe some people don't want female privilege and want accomplishments on their own merit?
>>
>>7991196
It's not necessarily female privilege, I still get cute privilege even when I look like a cute boy.
>>
>>7991128
Um are you stupid?
I get called cute but don't aspire to be cute because I enjoy my masculinity.
I actually get really fucked off that people call me cute instead of hot or fit.
But honestly I get away with all of that crap without acting like a retarded man who wishes he was a 5yo girl.
I legitimately believe people are nice to you because they think you're a literal retard and they pity you.
There are very few things more cringeworthy and annoying than an adult male or female acting like a fucking child.
Unless they have learning difficulties.
>>
>>7991259
>I legitimately believe people are nice to you because they think you're a literal retard and they pity you.
>There are very few things more cringeworthy and annoying than an adult male or female acting like a fucking child.

I don't act like a child. It's just my physical appearance...
>>
File: tumblr_mfiqw4VAbG1rm8x55o1_1280.jpg (186KB, 790x840px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfiqw4VAbG1rm8x55o1_1280.jpg
186KB, 790x840px
>>7991128
OP like this things
>>
>>7991196
>female privilege
this doesn't exist
>>
>>7991275
???
>>
>>7991263
What you've described in your OP is what EVERYONE who isn't ugly and creepy experiences.
Male, female, big or small.
You said that you were ugly and gross before, hence why you don't realise that what you've described is what all normal people experience.
Also the only "manny" I know is a tall hot muscular guy, who I'm pretty sure got hired because he's eye candy for my bfs sister.
I'm sorry that you were ugly before and probably faced social rejection, but you could have remained masculine but been attractive and masculine and still receive the HUMAN TREATMENT you describe in your OP.

It's really sad that men are transitioning to women because they're short and ugly and makes a mockery of the genuine transpeople with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7991128
Shut up you dumb pajeet. You make these threads all the time.
>>
>>7991291
>It's really sad that men are transitioning to women because they're short and ugly and makes a mockery of the genuine transpeople with gender dysphoria.

Making a "mockery" of transpeople? Are you kidding?

If more manlets under 5' 8" transitioned to what appears to be an average-sized woman, trans women would be viewed less negatively. They would drown out all the 6' 0"+ hideous hons who could be perfectly handsome big men, but absolutely HAVE to be girls despite their bone structure making it suck.
>>
>>7991128
>scrawny tiny beta manlet
So you just feel resentful towards manliness because you could never be manly, faggot. Manlets aren't even human.
>>
>>7991291
>and makes a mockery of the genuine transpeople
Trans people make a mockery of genuine women.
>>
>>7991409
Women are a mockery of humankind.
>>
>>7991413
humans are a mockery of animals
>>
>>7991538
Human are animals and women are sub human.
>>
>>7991331
Why does pajeetposter keep thinking she's cute?
>>
File: black-guys-laughing.gif (1MB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
black-guys-laughing.gif
1MB, 175x131px
>>7991275
>Women have no advantages to their gender, diversity quotas, rape accusations without repercussions, family court, powerful victimization, politically correct sexism, being able to marry rich/having the choice of not working for a living.

YAH, NO PRIVILEGE AT ALL.
>>
>>7993595
A gilded cage is still a cage.
>>
>>7993678
A cage.. How? Get out of here with that bullshit (assuming first world country)
>>
>>7991128
You were a beta scrawny Manlet.

I am and alpha fit tall guy, we are polar opposites anon, it's a good thing you took your bitch pills though, more pussy to go around is always a good thing.
>>
>>7991128
You can engage in rape games with bears.

Try that with a femboy and you'll just luagh
>>
>>7993678
How about a meat grinder instead of the cage?
>>
>>7991128

But you can't be cute forever. Eventually you'll become a hon and everyone will think you're gross.
>>
>>7993901
Except that's not how it works. If you pass now, you'll just look like an older lady later.
>>
>>7993917
Old ladies are ugly
>>
>>7991128
one think I like about being male is the shear physical strength, I want o get up thier jumo the fence, breaK x open y, lift z, whatever I can choose to do it....women generally cannot.

I feel safer in my environment as I can survive and probably thrive in many situation a female body would simply die
>>
>>7991150
Fpbp
>>
>>7991150
this
/thread
>>
>>7993917

Who told you that fariytale?

Don't believe everything you read sweetheart.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.