[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help understanding this better. What defines a transwoman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170324_222933.jpg (191KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_222933.jpg
191KB, 960x1280px
Need some help understanding this better.
What defines a transwoman?

I'm talking to two for the first time (and being aware of it)
One of them is a really hot girl and has a penis.
The other looks like a dude in a dress, like I'm pretty sure this is just a man wearing a dress, he has no feminine features.

So my understanding was, this person in the dress is a transgender, female brain, male body.

And the first girl was a man and had hormone and other surgery to be a girl.

Am I wrong here? Can someone clear this up so I don't offend anyone.
>>
>>7990591
It's people who alter their bodies. The first is Trans, the second is likely a predator posing as trans.

Avoid him unless you have a way to expose him.
>>
>>7990605
Okay and a while back in college I met a person that was a girls body and said they were transgender and actually a male. She dressed and did everything like a girl but said she was a dude.

So this person is definitely transgender, correct? What's the difference between this person and the guy in the dress who says they're a girl
>>
>>7990591

A trans person is anyone whose birth sex doesn't match their internal sense of gender identity. Whether or not they actually transition is irrelevant,

The first girl is definitely either trans or intersex (someone biologically born with characteristics of both sexes). Being intersex is unlikely however given that she claims to be trans, if she was intersex she would almost certainly know about it since it's a common medical diagnosis.

The second person could either be a legitimate transwoman who is just unfortunately masculine, or they could just a transvestite (someone whose gender identity matches their birth sex but still enjoys dressing as the opposite sex). In that case they are claiming to be trans to deceive people, either to avoid hatred for their crossdressing fetish, or prey upon legitimate trans people.

>>7990618

The third person is most likely a transtrender. These are people who claim to be transgender because being trans is seen as cool within their social circle and they want attention. These people are usually girls and almost always appear in very liberal settings (such as a university, as in your example). Transtrenders never actually want to transition beyond maybe changing how they dress or cutting their hair. They don't want to gain secondary sex characteristics like breasts, facial hair, etc. They also do not want to have different sex organs. This is in contrast to legitimate trans people, who almost all either transition or want to transition but fear that they either won't pass or will be stigmatized in society because of it.
>>
>>7990708
>The first girl is definitely either trans
>or they could just a transvestite
>In that case they are claiming to be trans to deceive people,
Amazing how much you can tell just by whether someone passes / is hot.
>>
I feel like this is such a huge grey area that it's impossible to not offend someone.
>>
>>7990738
If they pass and are hot then they are almost certainly taking hormones and have maybe had surgery too. That almost guarantees that they're legitimately trans.

The hon could go either way. "Man in a dress" wasn't enough to go off off hence why I gave two possibilities. They could either be a legitimate trans person who just happens to be masculine even though they're trying to pass, or they could just be a transvestite.

>>7990813
If someone tells you they're trans then respect that if you don't want to offend them. Even if you or I don't believe their transness to be legitimate you'll definitely offend them by telling them that.
>>
>>7990831
>That almost guarantees that they're legitimately trans.
Google "detransition"
>>
>>7990831
The guy in the dress had the masculine face, square jaw, not even a wig; just a poor attempt to make short hair look stylish.

Their arms were pretty masculine, did not see hair as the picture was from a bit far but they were wearing a low cut shirt an there was no cleavage whatsoever.

Dress looked like something a 40yr old would wear.
Hence "man in a dress"
>>
>>7990856
Detransition is exceedingly rare and even more exceedingly rare among early transitioners and passers. And not everyone who detrans does so because they feel they aren't legitimately trans. Sometimes it's because they don't pass, sometimes it's because of social stigmas, sometimes they just aren't financially able to continue.

>>7990909
I'd say that leans them more to the illegitimate camp but there is still the possibility they have legitimate body dysphoria and are just a crazy old hon.
>>
>>7991038
>Detransition is exceedingly rare and even more exceedingly rare among early transitioners and passers.
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.