[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever felt scary suicidal due to being legit unable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Have any of you ever felt scary suicidal due to being legit unable to pass/blend in but then miraculously managed to find happiness and a reason to live? Or are some suicides inevitable due to being too susceptible to dysphoria+depression? I feel like this downward spiral is the beginning of the end. its just that i love my mom and if i kill myself she will eat herself to death
>>
nothing is inevitable
>>
File: KokkyoJunreika.jpg (84KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
KokkyoJunreika.jpg
84KB, 599x600px
>>7990277
what if one was born just to experience confusion and pain and shit and then die
>>
>>7990291
Oh good, looks I'm doing it right
>>
>>7991220
It sucks
>>
>>7990269
>Have any of you ever felt scary suicidal due to being legit unable to pass/blend in
Yes all the time

>but then miraculously managed to find happiness and a reason to live?
No sorry op but if someone has I would like to hear it as well
>>
>>7990269
>>7991990
I'm slowly getting there. I've find that work is good in that it provides a stable routine and income which you can build your life around. The next is probably spending less time here because this place can drag you down so easily if you're not careful. Do something you enjoy that's constructive so you can look back and feel accomplished, don't ask me about finding the motivation though; I only seem to do it when I'm so bored I literally can't stand it anymore and start drawing or whatever. Get out of your comfort zone a bit. Not a lot but build up gradually. Try small talking the cashier next time you're out, say Hi to a stranger on the street, small simple shit. Don't sweat it if you fuck up, you're not likely to see them again. Try to be positive and less reactionary. Shitpost a lot? Try being nice or constructive when posting or refrain from posting and slowly the bitterness starts to dissolve.

I still haven't found a reason to live, but sometimes I manage to be happy and that's enough to make it through
>>
File: IMG_20170327_213459.jpg (247KB, 565x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_213459.jpg
247KB, 565x640px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.