[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >want to pound a trap's boypussy for hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1310428654001.png (133KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1310428654001.png
133KB, 1162x850px
>be me
>want to pound a trap's boypussy for hours so hard that they won't be able to walk for the next day
>/lgbt/ gets angry at this and calls me a chaser as if i was a bad person
>>
>>7990073
Only the t gets hung up on 'chasers'. The l, g and the b couldn't care less about who you want to fuck.
>>
>>7990073
some person would love that tho (I won't but I don't kinkshame)
>>
>>7990073
most people don't care tBh. Only insecure bitches think twice about it.
>>
>>7990073
yeah, anons are right, most people don't care that you're just a dehumanizing chaser that fetishezes people and reduces their humanity to a mere ass in the dress.
>>
>>7990147
And nobody cares that you're an ass hurt bitch who likely can't get a man's dick in the first place.
>>
File: DstrQbF.jpg (54KB, 630x727px) Image search: [Google]
DstrQbF.jpg
54KB, 630x727px
Gross looking trannies mad that they werent cute enough to be a trap before they flipped their cocks inside out
>>
>>7990732
>guys that pass as girls
traps seem to have made
unless they decide to transition
>>
>>7990073
You are a chaser because your fetish (having a penis) goes against the health of the person you are attracted to. Nobody would have a problem if you didn't care about the genitals of the person you are lusting after. This also why fat fetishists are called chubby chasers. Get a fetish that isn't unhealthy for the person you are fetishizing.
>>
>>7991002
Implying every trap wants to cut their dick off and get a psuedopussy kek
>>
>>7991002
>Nobody would have a problem if you didn't care about the genitals of the person you are lusting after.

That right, m8?

Well I hope you didn't care about the genitals of anyone you've ever liked, and that you're prepared to 'have a problem' with every single person who does. Be a bit of a silly thing to say otherwise.

t. vagina fetish
>>
>>7991192
Liking a girl for her penis just means you see her as a man, that's the problem.
>>
File: imwithherwojak.jpg (16KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
imwithherwojak.jpg
16KB, 236x264px
>tfw get mad because i'll never be a cuteboy and keep getting nearer to gay death age
>>
>>7991206
Exactly.
Why the fuck do these insecure and in denial pansexuals not realise that straight men don't like penises?
Legit I don't care who you want to fuck as long as it's an adult human.
But it's the constant identifying as heterosexual that baffles me with chasers.
If you're a man and you like dicks you're not straIght.
And if you identify as a heterosexual female you don't want a man who's into cocks chasing you.
Just like most CIS straight women wouldn't be interested in a man who likes cock.
>>
>>7990073
They're not angry.
They're tsundere.
>>
>>7990073
I typically only call someone a chaser if they express interest in tranny cock.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.