[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on here ever been diagnosed with an STD? I came back positive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161130_232706.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161130_232706.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Anyone on here ever been diagnosed with an STD? I came back positive for Syphilis recently despite using condoms with all my sexual partners. Fucking sucks. Had to take 3 shots that hurt like a mother fucker to my ass and now waiting for the infection to clear up. Who can you even trust anymore with sex...
>>
>>7989905
>Syphilis is a highly contagious disease spread primarily by sexual activity, including oral and anal sex. Occasionally, the disease can be passed to another person through prolonged kissing or close bodily contact. Although this disease is spread from sores, the vast majority of those sores go unrecognized.
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/syphilis
>2017
>people still think using condoms makes you immune to everything ever
>>
>>7989939
I am aware of this. That's why I said u can't trust anyone.
>>
>>7989905
I had my hpv vaccination and I generally always use condoms except with certain people that I've dated. Never had any issues.
I've only ever heard of people getting hpv, but that's cause they didn't get the vaccine. Never met anyone that has had anything more serious.
>>
I'm curious are there any trans girls here with HIV? How has it effected your life? Do you have sexual partners or still date? Do you let people know?

I've never had an std myself. Had a scare with a partner who lied to me about being tested though.
>>
>>7992377
You should generally assume everyone you have sex with has an std regardless of what they say. Your only protections are condoms and testing essentially. But just because someone says they're tested doesn't mean you should believe them, it only marginally reduces the risk in that in general many people won't necessarily lie, but people still misrepresent the frequency and dates that they're tested.
>>
>>7992388
I don't misrepresent T_T

Guess I learned my lesson.
>>
>>7992278
Well I live in Miami, STDs are normal here. Syphilis used to be very serious when it wasn't treatable but now you just have to take the right antibiotics and you're good. Only shitty thing is, like HIV it doesn't technically go away. You simply reach a point where you're unreactive but it's not like HIV in the sense that you have to be constantly on meds. Once you're nonreactive you're nonreactive for life, unless you catch Syphilis again which would suck ass.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.