[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm preparing for my transition and need some wardrobe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So I'm preparing for my transition and need some wardrobe ideas. I'm a pretty tall MtF and want some cute winter/spring clothes. A little help?
>>
>>7989497
Lots of lingerie.
>>
>>7989522
I meant on the outside. I already have more than enough cute panties and bras
>>
>>7989537
>I already have more than enough cute panties and bras
qt
>>
Idk, im in the same boat. I hate spring. Coats are goat
Girlmode:
Blouses and slacks with boots or flats. Blouses with an a line skirt with flats. Skater skirts with sleeve cut t shirts and sneakers or boots. Dresses with cardigans and flats, or just the dress. Floral, rich, medium toned colors on the skirts, tan or brown on slacks, olive or other mild dark tones on top
Andromode:
Buttonups well fitted
Hoodies
Flowy shirts with nice fitting sleeves
On bottom can be jeans, khakis, or whatever. Your taste in color rules here. I prefer greyscale or tanscale and greens
Hardmode but looks fucking hot if youre tall:
Well fitted blazer, tshirt, jeans, boots

These are my basic ideas to try to make my hon body okay.

Rip wallet
>>
>>7989591
As always, avoid anything with lots of detail or pomp on the shoulder, or around the collarbone, as this accentuates hon shoulders.
>>
>>7989591
I like it. I'm also thinking about getting some skirts too. I like really long ones because I'm a modest girl. It's hard to find good tops though for the skirts I like.

But thank you. This will help me loads.
>>
>>7989597
The trick is to exaggerate those details so that people think it's just the clothes and not you.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>7989497

You could always just practice your fetish in private and not bother other people with it.
>>
>>7989921
gr8 b8 m8 88/88

I'm thinking about the same OP, been looking at ebay getting some ideas.
>>
>>7989944
The problem is I'm not very fashion savy (also that dress is absolutely cute. I want more styles like that)
>>
>>7991451
color wheel, tones, silhouettes, necklines
honestly 90% of what you need to know and easy to find info on.
>>
>>7995724
But I'm lazy. I want you to do it for me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.