[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice feels thread, coming out successes, happiness and good vibes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: rubberdoll669.jpg (58KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
rubberdoll669.jpg
58KB, 800x553px
Nice feels thread, coming out successes, happiness and good vibes.

>Came out to my wife(married young)a long time ago
>Never gone full girl mode in front of her before
>Didnt know how to make her comfortable with it
>She was reluctant when I suggested it at points
>Didnt want to show her the real me during sex, as dysphoria makes that uncomfortable for me
>Get fed up and finally say fuck it
>Tied her up and blindfolded her
>Dressed up full girl mode in latex
>Spent an hour adoring her
>She has the time of her life feeling me against her and is breathless by the end
>I took off her blindfold and stepped back
>Well....
>she smiles and looks up at me
>"You fucking bitch....you look better than I do in that"

Spent hours dressed up having cocktails and chatting, feeling comfortable and normal. Going to go away to a nice hotel and have a girly weekend, For the first time in a long while I dont feel trapped.

Pic not me, but a little related.
>>
>>7988629
Livin' the agp dream.
>>
>>7988629
Not really any successes I guess. Does getting flirted with count as success? I just want a gf tbqh, your story sounds comfy af
>>
>>7988635

Dat Blanchard, its like you don't even keep up with current literature.
>>
>>7988728
What's your take on OP then?
>>
>be bottom
>go on grindr
>almost get a date/fugg
>almost
>he bails day of
>few weeks later chatting with another guy on grindr
>mention guy who bailed on me
>"oh fuck, good thing you didn't fugg he's hiv+"
Really dodged a bullet
>>
File: Dysphoric Armour.gif (4MB, 800x338px) Image search: [Google]
Dysphoric Armour.gif
4MB, 800x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYVTgxx11QY

>be me
>be repressing
>gym day
>break personal record
>headrush of power and euphoria
>dysphoria cured
>>
> be ftm
> hate self for years, mutilate self, etc
> finally get T, a GF, a job and a house
> I CAN FINALLY ENJOY LIFE, THANKS
>>
>>7988629
>>>susans
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.