[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive never been in a relationship with a gay man before. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Ive never been in a relationship with a gay man before.

Do gay guys do sociopathic sbit like trying to get everyone in jail all of the time for not following their rules? Or do pretend they have been beaten or raped just for attention? I refuse to believe gay guys are worse than women. Women are legitomately insane. There is no way they are worse. Women literally call the cops for breaking a table than you fix the table before the cops show up amd they break it agaim to prove a point.

Women are legitimate sociopaths all of them.
>>
>>7988212
If men were as willing to be politically gay as women are to be political lesbians, women should have to cut that shit out in pretty short order.

But men are too cucked.
>>
>>7988212
Stop making this thread you deranged psycho.
>>
File: 1490493552207-1.jpg (6KB, 156x68px) Image search: [Google]
1490493552207-1.jpg
6KB, 156x68px
>>7988289
Im going to make it again when it 404s just because youre a woman loving sympathzing piece of shit. I hope you get murdered.
>>
>>7988340
Freak.
>>
>>7988433
Sounds like you have a crush on a hot straight guy you fucking faggot
>>
>>7988433
You just earned a third thread when the second runs out.
>>
>>7988212
Gay guys do pull the whole victim card every now and then although the reason that is still a thing is mostly because of lesbians doing the OMG we were hatecrimed a fucking lot. All you have to do is google fake hatecrime.
>>
>>7988495
Have sex
>>
>>7990684
No
>>
File: picny demon.jpg (43KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
picny demon.jpg
43KB, 500x613px
>>7988212
Many gay men end up being deranged only because they were raised by single mother, which completely fucks up a person, especially a young boy. Women are the single most malicious force this planet has ever seen and their permanent removal would be a total game changer for the greater good.

If you're a man, every single woman is your enemy. Your mother, your sister, your daughter, your teacher, the female cashier from the corner store, they're all malevolent satanic fecal matter in human form.

You cannot even judge women the way you do men, that is as individuals. They CANNOT be individuals, they are a hivemind. If you met one woman you met them all.
>>
>>7993104
Absolutely fucking based...
>>
>>7988212
They're gobna put you in jail... Gay baby jail
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.