[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so need to vent. ITT: how my friends life was ruined. so in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160607_073604.jpg (2MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_073604.jpg
2MB, 2992x4000px
so need to vent.

ITT: how my friends life was ruined.

so in 2011 friend met this guy pictured...he wasn't on meth at the time but let me give you a run down of the red flags

turn out this guy--let's call him erik

was a registered sex offender
had multiple facebooks for catfishing
catfished members of his own family
wrote about incest fetish
cheated like hell
used people for money
became abusive
began to break the guys stuff
began selling and smoking meth
moved to indiana to be with a straight guy
solicited photos from a minor
has threatened to kill his ex multiple times

and despite all of this the ex is still in love with him. how do i get ex to see he is a dumbass and should move on. no ones dick is that good right?
>>
straight guy kicked him out. erik pretends to be homeless for money and contacts my friend. friend falls in love all over again and drives 14 hours.

erik was still on meth. go figure. friend and erik have argument in steak and shake in indiana. friend let's loose about erik's past and his misdeeds which go on and on and on.

friend still loves erik.
>>
>>7986773
Lol your friend is retarded.
>>
>>7986823

how do i get friend to unretard himself from erik?

friend won't sue or press charges because he still holds out hope...but he is not moving on.

erik even stole 1400 dollars from his bank account.
>>
File: ThisIsntaRobinBut.jpg (55KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsntaRobinBut.jpg
55KB, 600x405px
>>7986779
>friend still loves erik.
>how do i get friend to unretard himself from erik?

You don't. Love makes people retarded and do retarded things they wouldn't do normally or otherwise. I would know.

Friendo needs to remember who he was before he met Erik. Friendo needs to consider what life is like without Erik and if that's better or worse, because Erik is going to drag him into a meth-fueled corner of hell on earth at the rate they're going.

>holds out hope
For what? FOR WHAT? That some theiving, methed-up, fucked-up skinnyfat piece of shit catfishing, incest-loving, registered sex offender is going to turn their life around and love them back in the same way? No. No that shit doesn't happen. People don't change like that. Besides, Erik sounds like he's already deeply in love: with himself and no one else.

This hope thing? What a fucking joke. Never go into a relationship, fuck even a friendship, thinking you're gonna change someone. Be a positive influence, sure, maybe they pick up on it. But fuck me it is not friendo's responsibility to "fix" this motherfucker, and SPOILER ALERT: Erik isn't going to be grateful to friendo for doing it or even trying.

You could lay on the train tracks and fucking die for a narcissist and they'd never be grateful. Ask me how I fucking know.
>>
>>7986841
if all that shit doesn't make him see how fucking stupid he is, nothing will. Maybe get some chairs in a circle and stage an intervention, like on TV.
>>
idk maybe a family meeting
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.