[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHy does Trannies/ fembios have the personalities of the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 456f54.png (868KB, 794x446px) Image search: [Google]
456f54.png
868KB, 794x446px
WHy does Trannies/ fembios have the personalities of the worst kind of women the narcissistic bimbo cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 377x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 377x604px
>>7986322
We're dead husks inside and full of spite and self hate but pass ourselves off as virtuous and cute.
In truth we can't bring ourselves to love anything or care for it, we just care about meting our goals and greed and reduced our existence to that. It's a question of how well and how long you can like with fake virtue personas.
>>
>>7986322
>le trannies are hyperfeminine meme

Go back to 2009
>>
>>7986322
Nothing wrong with bimbo personality. Pretending to be dumb makes them cuter. I agree that good chunk of them tend to be narcissistic. All I want is a 50's femboy housewife who quickly becomes the 50's sexually abusive and kinky husband once we're in bed
>>
>>7986522
If femboys are girls then why are they called femBOYS?
>>
>>7986531
BOIS
>>
>>7986540
boYs
>>
>>7986483
>Pretending to be dumb makes them cuter.
Tfw I don't even have to pretend :/
>>
>>7986599
I work all day so you can have clothes, food, and hormones and when I get home you make me choose between a hot home cooked meal or hot feminine penis in my b-hole?!
>>
>>7986483
>All I want is a 50's femboy housewife
Nic-

>who quickly becomes the 50's sexually abusive and kinky husband once we're in bed
yeah nah.
>>
>>7986322
your confusing fem looking guys w flamers

>>7986531
they're not trannies or think they are really female
just feminine males
>>
>tfw you're not trutrans because you're not a histrionic cunt
>>
>>7986483
>Pretending to be dumb makes them cuter
Hiding your intelligence prevents people from asking too much from you and allows you to shrink your responsibilities.
>>
>>7986322
Why does OP have to generalize and use bad grammar and spelling to ultimately make a dumb thread?
I'm not a bitch. I'm a very nice though thick potatoe tranny. Catty mtf are gay men. They are overcompensating. I have a feminine though shy personality I can get heated but it takes a lot to set me off. Being a 'mean girl' also isn't very feminine. I might be inbsecure but I don't take it out on others.
>>
>>7986322
>narcissistic bimbo cunt
I've only seen far-left-wingers/progressive trannies behaving like that, they think they're acting feminine, but they act almost as burlesque as drag queens. Cisgender women deeply involved in the trans movement also behave almost the same way only without the bimbo part, just narcissistic cunts.

From my observations, normal trannies are either like normal ciswomen or very insecure and bashful, this 2nd type is the kind of person that would never make a shitty YouTube video... or any YouTube video at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.