[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make it through the next year without killing myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Farm-Garden-with-Sunflowers.jpg (245KB, 900x914px) Image search: [Google]
Farm-Garden-with-Sunflowers.jpg
245KB, 900x914px
How do I make it through the next year without killing myself? I hate being trans so fucking much, having to go out into the world everyday and interacting with people as a dude feels so fucking draining and it's only getting harder and harder to do so. This is going to be my reality for the next year at least and I already feel like it's becoming too much to handle.

I don't even know why I am transitioning anymore, my mind feels so poisoned by Blanchard's stupid fucking typology that I can't even honestly look at myself anymore and assess who I am / my reasons for transitioning without being clouded in doubt and shame for potentially having this disgustingly twisted narcissistic sexual orientation towards the idea of myself being a woman in a sexual context.

Transitioning / being transgender seems like the ultimate exercise in futility, the cruelest joke you could ever be endowed with. Even if I ever manage to finish transitioning and pass I'll still have to live with the idea of every motivation for my transition being rooted in a sexual orientation, whats the point of living if everything you so desperately strive to achieve is rooted in a sexual orientation towards yourself? How do I have meaningful relationships if they are ultimately according to Blanchard just accessories to my own orientation?
>>
>>7984676
I don't know what to tell you I really don't being trans sucks so much. I wish I could help you I feel terrible a lot of the time too that's just how it is. It doesn't mean it can't get better for you though and I sincerely hope it does good luck and I really hope you don't kill yourself.
>>
Maybe you aren't actually trans and really just have an eye for men's fashion/mannerisms. just be who you are. As a guy i tend to dress in a way that is most comfortable. Dont think about how you can immasculate your attire. When youre comfortable youre confident. In high school i used to hate myself and think i was fat because my pants made it uncomfortable to sit down. my stomach would bulge. I was 5'11" and only 160lbs and i thought i was fat....i realized i was just wearing pants that were too tight in general. after that i always gravitated toward clothing that was more comfortable(sweatpants, athletic shorts, xl sizes. when you put yourself around people who care more about what you have to say rather than the image your fashion portrays, life gets a lot easier. fashion becomes one less thing to worry about.
>>
>>7984785
Sorry but this literally makes no sense, I'm pretty sure I'm trans.
>>
>>7984676
>How do I make it through the next year without killing myself?
By not killing yourself.
It's not that hard.
>>
>>7984676
Every living thing around you is a god damned heap of spores, oozing pheromones and signaling every second of every day. You think that makes you special? The fucked up thing about you is that your kink makes you infertile. Sounds counterproductive, doesn't it. Death drive? It doesn't matter. Consciousness is an accident. You're gonna slam your head against the wall until you realize you were never in control. Something went wrong and made you a real fine mess. Do you want to ride it out. Do you have anything to live for. Is there anything more to you than the pursuit of some convoluted orgasm? There better be, or you're done.
>>
>>7984955
are you trans?
>>
>>7985010
I am. I was fixed years, and years ago.
>>
>>7985051
Define fixed please.
>>
>>7985055
Removal of the testes. Nasty little things.
>>
>>7985073
eh I don't think castration / repression route will work for me but congratulations for making something of a shitty situation. How do you find value in things knowing that your presentation doesn't match how you feel internally? There are other things I want to do besides transition, I just feel the depression / dysphoria of repression would keep me from ever amounting to anything more than a shitty excuse for a human being.
>>
>>7985119
>How do you find value
>your presentation doesn't match how you feel internally
Those are two different things and I treat them separately. My body isn't ideal, but find me a woman on Earth who is completely happy with her body--and say hello to King Arthur while you're at it. Value is another thing altogether. You could have a PhD in classical humanities and still stroke your chin over that one. But think about it this way: in what way does your body, or the performance of your gender role, impede your passions? Let's say you're into horticulture; how does that change anything? It doesn't. Being trans has never impeded my social or romantic life. In fact, those things only got easier as I became more comfortable in my skin.
>>
>>7984676
>blaming blanchard
stop being retarded
his typology was made to describe TRANS WOMEN
i.e. both are trans, both should transition.
>>
File: JK-686_Norm1200.jpg (1MB, 1200x1798px) Image search: [Google]
JK-686_Norm1200.jpg
1MB, 1200x1798px
>>7985224
>Those are two different things and I treat them separately.

Yes I realize how you define value and your presentation are two separate things but to argue that they are not intertwined / influenced by each other, especially in the case of a TG person is silly at best.

>But think about it this way: in what way does your body, or the performance of your gender role, impede your passions?

The simplest way I can put it is I hate almost everything about my body currently and interacting with people in the real world as a male is extremely psychologically draining / feels "fake" at best, and makes me suicidal to think of that being my reality forever.

If i were to present male for the rest of my life its fairly easy for me to assert that I would have no energy / reason to be passionate or care about other things because of the psychological stress / discomfort caused by repression.

Also it's extremely unfair and makes me think that you might be a troll when you attempt to equate being trans / dysphoria with a woman or man being overall comfortable with their gender role but unhappy cause they are "ugly."
>>
>>7985251
You are missing my point.
>>
Get a life, a career. If you are a productive member of the society (or a productive person in general), or just a person who doesn't do bad to others, just live your life no body gives a shit.
>>
>>7985334
You don't have a point
>>
>>7985317
>If i were to present male for the rest of my life its fairly easy for me to assert that I would have no energy / reason to be passionate or care about other things because of the psychological stress / discomfort caused by repression.
So transition. You just laid out a well reasoned justification for doing so.

>you might be a troll
Do you want pics of my titty skittles, or a letter from my surgeon? I'm the real deal. I guess I'm being a little insensitive. It's been a long time. There's no real cure but reincarnation, but for me the dysphoria is mostly a memory.
>>
>>7985371
Yes I do, I'm saying assuming Blanchard is correct and that their are two typologies for TG men / women, and that I fit into the A*P category the disgust and shame of knowing that my true motivations for transitioning stem from some kind of sexual orientation in which I am attracted to the idea of myself being a women makes me feel so terrible / illegitimate that the idea of transitioning disgusts me. What kind of love is that which is only attracted to oneself? How do I ever experience any real relationships if they are all just products of my own sexual gratification towards my self? The thought of that disgusts me.
>>
>>7984676
>people still think blanchardian typology is a net benefit to trans people
>"HSTS" trans people say it helped them to separate themselves from the filthy self-obsessed trenders/fetishists and don't care about how it makes everyone else seem
>>
>>7985425
>How do I ever experience any real relationships if they are all just products of my own sexual gratification towards my self?
That's a good question.
>>
File: the-dancer-moa-1911.jpg!Large.jpg (30KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-dancer-moa-1911.jpg!Large.jpg
30KB, 388x600px
>>7985426
Excuse my inner fedora but I would rather know the truth about my nature even if it isn't exactly pretty than stick my head in the sand like all of the other TG people that have helped politicize blanchards work. I still don't have the confidence to say I fully can reject it though.
>>
>>7985425
>A*P
Quit it with this dumb shit
>>
>>7985479
In one post you say you have no future in repressing. In another you say to transition is personally embarrassing because you feel your transsexuality is illegitimate, and you're worried that you can't experience genuine love due to sexual narcissism.

Which is worse. That's what you have to decide.
>>
>>7985426
blanchardian typology made me actually realize i was trans....
>>
>>7985425
Aaaand we're right back to the reason people repressed in the late 90s and early 2000s lol
>>
>>7985609
and what happened to change that exactly
>>
>>7985630
People stopped believing in AGP and sites like TSroadmap etc, especially after WPATH came out and "debunked" it.
>>
>>7985479
are you OP?
>>
>>7985657
Yes, I'm at work now though so I'm posting on my phone, why?
>>
>>7985630
people actually were able to read blanchard and understand that there's absolutely nothing wrong with agp
>>
>>7985762
trent what kinds of people shouldn't transition
and what could they do instead
>>
>>7985784
what is this word soup
>>
>>7985843
ok that was a bit clumsy
what things do you think would make it so that someone with gender dysphoria shouldnt transition, and how should they maybe cope with it instead?
>>
>>7985885
I guess a complete lack of desire to live as the other sex socially, in which case taking hormones and not transitioning would be recommended
>>
>>7984676
just transition and be cute and nobody will care if you are AGP. cute people can get away with anything.
>>
>>7986854
It's not about that, see>>7985425
>>
>>7986854
>just transition and be cute
oh is it that simple?
>>
>>7986952
it really is.
>>
>>7986995
i can't believe i never thought of that!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.