[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

someone called me sadistic for allowing girls to go down on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
someone called me sadistic for allowing girls to go down on me and not doing the same in return and also not viewing girls as relationship material for me. im only romantically interested in men. im female btw. thoughts?
>>
Straight girl go home
>>
>>7984170
how am i straight if i find girls attractive
>>
>>7984185
You say you find them attractive but you won't go down on them...
>>
>>7984240
yes. how does that make me straight?
>>
>>7984244
You're probably not actually attracted to girls. Otherwise you'd want to sex them.
>>
>>7984166
You're not sadistic.
You're just a boss.
I'm a gay guy who won't go down on other guys anymore but let them go down on me.
Live that boss life.
Let the h8ers h8.

Ignore the bitches ITT especially, I promise you none of them have vaginas.
>>
>>7984251
what does being attracted to their bodies have to do with me wanting to lick their pussies?
>>
>>7984166
I'd go down on you without expecting anything in return, when someone goes down on me, it's not usually doing much for me
>>
Don't let people shame you into licking their pussies.
>>
>>7984166
You are straight.
>>
>>7984512
you people are so confused
how does me not giving oral make me st8
>>
>>7984166
leave cishet
>>
File: 1488858666254.png (203KB, 386x439px)
1488858666254.png
203KB, 386x439px
>>7984555
>being interested in men
This right here makes you bi, and bi girls as far as I'm concerned are straight. And let me tell you what else, plenty of girls use lesbians as a fuckdoll. The main sign is that they're a pillow queen.
When you see a girl, do you want to make her cum or do you want her to make you cum?
>>
>>7984584
>bi girls as far as I'm concerned are straight
I would love to hear an explanation for this one

I'm pretty sure straight girls don't want girls going down on them
>>
>>7984632
If you have followed any gender sexuality studies, you'd find out why a straight girl is more likely to let a girl go down on her than a straight man is likely to let a guy go down on him.

And you didn't answer the question. Here's another: when you envision your ideal love life, is it with a man or a woman?
>>
You're not sadistic, you're just selfish. That said, if you're attracted to the female form and not female genitalia, you should consider a transbian.
>>
>>7984706
>gender sexuality studies
Yeah, because those are totally legit science.

>when you envision your ideal love life, is it with a man or a woman?
I'm bisexual. It could be either.
>>
>>7984584
I want her to make me cum.
>>
File: 50.gif (1MB, 240x180px)
50.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>7984707
>you should consider a transbian
transbian detected
>>
Being bisexual means liking both genitalia. Being gay means liking bodies and genitals that match yours. Being straight means liking bodies and genitals of the opposite sex. You can't be bisexual because you don't like both. You can't be gay because you like the opposite sex. Therefore you are straight with an appreciation for the female body. And you're slow in the head.
>>
>>7985465
I'm pretty sure there's lesbian and gay people that don't like the it so idk where you got that definition from
>>
>>7984166
>for allowing girls to go down on me and not doing the same in return and also not viewing girls as relationship material for me
That's considered normal for men btw.
>>
>>7987199
Don't like what? Gay men have weird politics but the fact is they like other men. Gay women like other women. I don't know why you're so adamant to say you're not straight when you can't have sex with another woman? Do you want to be called a bisexual that is heterosexual? Because the overwhelming majority of bisexuals are just heterosexuals in heterosexual relationships. You're nothing special.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.