[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I get close to just transitioning I'll scare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1490392441627.jpg (49KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490392441627.jpg
49KB, 665x574px
Every time I get close to just transitioning I'll scare myself deep back into the closet. I'll do something like go to r/transpassing or r/transtimelines and look for people that don't pass and convince myself I wouldn't either and that I'm better off being depressed than being depressed and looking like a monster. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I don't ever use reddit besides doing shit like this in case you think I'm from reddit.
>>
>>7983952
cara twinkhon personified
>>
>>7983957
Not even cara probably should've used a different picture but still.
>>
>>7983952
Think of it this way, if you are this close to transitioning your dysphoria must be pretty bad, so ask yourself: "what are my other options?" Also transitioning =/= going full time when you don't feel comfortable / feel unable to pass to your standards, thats susans / reddit tier logic.
>>
>>7983952
Don't socially transition just take hormones before you're fucked beyond repair
>>
>>7983981
>if you are this close to transitioning your dysphoria must be pretty bad
no it mustn't. I've been at the same stage and my motivation was simply just wanting to be a girl because I'd like to. I didn't hate my body or anything like that.
>>
>>7984161
Give it a few more years then. I'm sure that will work out for you.
>>
>>7984161
I have dysphoria I don't think it's as bad as some peoples though.
>>
>>7984277
Just give yourself time and you will figure out what is best for you.
>>7984161
Also sorry for projecting >>7984177 onto you, I'm having kind of a rough day.
>>
>>7984177
>le just wait meme
it's purely sexual. AGP as you call it. transitioning because of a fetish is foolish.
>>
>>7984352
Ya I regret writing that, all I'll say is regardless of whatever the cause may be, late onset gid is a fate I wouldn't wish on even my worst enemy, I don't really have the mental strength right now to debate "le hsts vs a*p" fetish meme.
>>
>>7983952
>r/transpassing or r/transtimelines and look for people that don't pass

most people that post on there don't pass

it's why I'm also too scared to transition

I'm gonna kill myself if I don't and if I do i'll look like a disgusting subhuman faggot

no winning choices
>>
>>7984380
I had tolerable dysphoria for most of my life then when I was 21 it hit me like a truck. I'm 23 now and I just don't know if I want to transition at this point in my life.
>>
>>7984401
Well, to be totally frank you are probably pretty fucked then. Transitioning is extremely difficult on so many different levels and their is no guarantee you will end up any happier / better off than before, but continuing to repress probably just means you will end up killing yourself or breaking when you have literally 0% chance of passing.

(Keep in mind everyone is different, and this is just how I rationalized my situation.)
>>
File: 345345345345.png (2MB, 1714x1426px) Image search: [Google]
345345345345.png
2MB, 1714x1426px
>>7983957
Not everyone is meant to transition. Even if they're supposed to.
>>
>>7984445
go away cara
>>
>>7984438
Yeah it seems like I'm fucked either way. At 23 I doubt I could pass anyways sometimes I still think about trying though.
>>
>>7984445
i don't know why i was put on this earth just to suffer

i'll never be a girl and it's the only thing i've ever wanted

what a joke
>>
>>7984472
Eh, I'd say its more genetics > age of transition > effort. If I were you I would at least try. If your dysphoria is really that bad you probably don't have much to lose.
>>
>>7984487
age you start hrt*
>>
>>7984472
Unless you're particularly unlucky, you're in the twinkhon category right now, and with enough money and effort you should be able to pass.
>>
>>7984668
What age range is twinkhon category?

>>7984472
Why? How have you changed since 20/18/15/etc.? I ask because I'm curious.
>>
>>7983952
think of it this way: as someone who will almost definitely pass easily after transition (though probably not as the most attractive person in the world), i've still managed to come up with a million bullshit excuses for why i should repress forever and taking hormones will ruin my life. it's probably not your actual appearance, that's just an excuse.
>>
>>7984949
>as someone who will almost definitely pass easily after transition
Could I ask how you came to this conclusion?
>>
>>7984908
I know when I was 18 I looked pretty andro if I wanted to and now I don't exactly look andro at all anymore. I think maybe it's the reason my dysphoria got worse to be honest not 100% sure though.
>>
>>7985065
Hmm, i see. I wonder what changes amabs go through between their late teens and early/mid 20s. It's before aging sets in, but mostly post puberty, so I'm interested in getting people's experiences.
>>
>>7984967
already pass to strangers sometimes while girlmode, told unprompted i look like the "opposite" gender or at least androgynous, also the ftms-pass-easily meme
>>
>>7984438
Is 16 okay? Haven't developed much apart from height. I look at my 12yo and don't see much difference.
>>
>>7985903
If your 16 you're going to pass with flying colors and you don't even need to ask any one if you're going to pass
>>
>>7985903
are you memeing? 16 is absolutely better than the vast majority of people who transition. if you even suspect you're trans get on puberty blockers/HRT ASAP.
>>
>>7985927
>>7985929
Whenever I see an early transition thread it says for 12 and under and it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>7985927
Hahahahha do you people actually believe this shit? She'll at least need FFS, and maybe VFS if she doesn't get how to practice.
>>
>>7985939
A little bit of FFS and a bit of VFS although my voice isn't really deep anyway but boyish. I appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>7985951
If you think you will need ffs at 16 seriously kill yourself we don't need anymore retarded trannies
>>
>>7985957
What do you mean?
>>
>>7985937
it's a shitty joke. maybe a handful of people actually believe it, but they're just trying to put other people down to make themselves feel better. don't listen to them.
>>
>>7985971
If you start HRT at 16 you WILL pass. You literally won't need surgery unless you got extremely unlucky with genetics.
>>
>>7985957
15+ will always need FFS, at least to fix forehead/brow
>>
>>7985980
ok cara thanks for letting me know
>>
>>7985987
Not Cara, just telling you the truth. I "pass" in the sense that I haven't been clocked or misgendered by a cis person in years, but I look uncanny enough that I probably wouldn't pass muster on 4chan.
>>
>>7986048
I've posted plenty of cis girls that 4chan thinks don't pass
>>
>>7985903
You really think at 16 you wont pass?
>>
>>7983952
The best advice is to learn to enjoy being male and stop feeling dysphoric about it.
>>
>>7984481

who told you life was going to be fair? they lied

also, being a girl has nothing to do with what you look like, or even what junk you have

it's about who you are

3/10 for making me reply
>>
>>7983952
what's up with this fucking avatarfag
>>
>>7989524
Look at 16 year old football players and compare them to their cheerleaders.
>>
>>7990068
they want to be an anime
>>
>>7990134
Are you a football player or a normal boy?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.