[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING http://www.femalista.com/revolution ary-surger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7845.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7845.png
1MB, 750x1334px
ITS HAPPENING
http://www.femalista.com/revolutionary-surgery-finally-let-trans-women-carry-children/
>>
>>7983780
Tbqh cis women are so privileged.

How could anyone not want this???
>>
File: 1481912455209.png (320KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481912455209.png
320KB, 500x375px
>>7983780
>wanting children
>ever
Ishygddt
>>
>>7983780
as written, i'm not convinced that trans women count under the eligibility criteria -- could anyone find a source that explicitly states they're eligible?
also how's that science on creating sperm from natal female tissue going
>>
>>7983832
The physicians have said that it's technically physically possible, and that the only remaining concerns are ethical ones. So now we just have to jump over our last hurdle, "muh ethics".
>>
>>7983837
is that an answer to the first or second question?
>>
What a fuckong waste of resources. Fuck breeders so much
>>
File: large.png (213KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
213KB, 500x888px
The technology is still ways off
Maybe in 20 years it will be a reality
>>
>>7983780
>i know there's millions of children in fostercare that are going to suffer w/o parents and the world is already vastly overpopulated and i'm infertile but..m
>but i can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on medical procedures to become pregnant!!!

i hate cis women that do this and i'll hate trans women that do this
>>
Can you get this just to have a uturs and periods and be cis?
>>
>>7983977
Well technically they can't force the egg cells into your uterus if you don't want them, but you'll look really bad.
>>
File: 1484161988090.png (672KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
1484161988090.png
672KB, 955x537px
>>7983985
What if you just get an abortion?
>>
>>7983977
No, this procedure even in cis women they remove the uterus afterwards because you need to be on anti-rejection drugs which will fuck you up.

It's not a surgery that will last long term, it's literally just to grow a baby inside yourself.

I'm fairly certaint you don't even get to push it out and it has to come out via cesarean.
>>
I think theres something to be said about us taking care of orphans instead.
>>
We will never be whole again, thanks rainbow niggers.
>>
>>7984259
What if, since we have to wait a long time for this technology anyway, the first kid is adopted and the second kid actually comes out of you?
>>
>>7983780
I'm not a biologist but I can only imagine the problems of a cis female getting such an operation what with compatibility and healing. Don't expect this to be even considered from transwomen any time soon.
>>
>>7983961
>vastly overpopulated
Wrong
>>
>>7983945
>trannies
>breeders
>>
>>7984073
>because you need to be on anti-rejection drugs
Just get the uterus from a compatible donor with the same blood type or whatever.
>>
>>7987888
Not how it works famalam. Good luck finding a woman to give you a uterus let alone one that has a similar genetic makeup. You're gonna need antihistamines.
>>
>>7983780
i don't think i could count children carried by trans women as being proper human beings 2bh

they'll be more like a vat grown product
>>
>>7987925
Just kill the cis woman and steal her uterus
>>
>>7987946
>even my baby will have to fight for their rights because of how disgusting I am
>>
>>7987925
>how does organ donation work
>>
>>7987958
You'll still need antihistamines.
>>
>>7987963
You can't just take any organ and put it into just any person.
>>
>>7987925
The cis woman who did this used her own mother's uterus, she literally birthed her son from the same uterus she was born from.
>>
File: yeshrug.jpg (19KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
yeshrug.jpg
19KB, 300x286px
>>7987960
>>
>>7987982
How many people's moms would be wiling to give them their vagoo?
>>
>>7983945

Resources are not entirely public. A scientist's time is his or her own, and as such, they may choose to spend that time figuring out how to put a womb inside of a male body, just as they could choose to spend that time trying to figure out some abstract math problem with no real applications. Similarly, women are free to do with their wombs as they please, whether it be to use it for themselves or to donate to someone else.
>>
>>7988053
>Resources are not entirely public.
>not entirely
No, choose one. Either everything is public or nothing is.
>>
>>7988061

Some things are public (i.e. the park)
Some things are private (i.e. your house)

We as a society can vote upon what is done with public resources.
We cannot and should not be able to vote upon what is done with private resources.
With the exception of taxes, which are necessary to fund a national defense (and all of the infrastructure it requires), private property should not be converted into public property.
>>
>>7983961
Sounds like a personal problem

Cry more
>>
>>7988084
Public parks aren't necessary as part of a national defense or its infrastructure.
>>
>>7988061
What are you, a communist?
>>
File: 1490403579970.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490403579970.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
Gay guy with a question here.

I have a guy who I am obsessed with.

If I were a billionaire could I abduct him and make him into a trans women with this sugary so that I could impregnate him and have him bear a child that has mine and his DNA?
>>
>>7988130
What's the problem with being a communist?
>>
>>7988151
FUCK SHIT NOT AGAIN!

READ MARX!
>>
>>7988149
>gay
>wants his bf to be a woman
>>
>>7988149
I don't think abducting a poor lad would be necessary. I'm sure there's plenty of hopeless hons and trannies on this board alone who would gladly volunteer themselves to be your pregnant test subject.
>>
>>7988181
Marx actually makes communism sound like the ideal system of government, you should direct people to look at communism in practice if you want to dissuade them.
>>
>>7988149
It wouldn't have his DNA because the egg cell wouldn't actually come from him, but the baby would come out of his body, so he would technically be the mother (along with the egg donor).
>>
>>7988199
>>7988215

No I want to own children that have half my dna half his DNA.

His consent is not needed since I would be rich
>>
File: 1489949776489.jpg (16KB, 165x305px) Image search: [Google]
1489949776489.jpg
16KB, 165x305px
>>7988223
>the oven is the mother but not the spitter of the egg

wewlad.png
>>
>>7988224
t. heterosexual breeder
>>
>>7988217
I don't want to dissuade them. I want them to actually understand the core ideas behind communism and then decide whether or not they agree with them. Pretty much everyone who self identifies as communist in this day and age is a fucking idiot who thinks that they're getting free shit and space travel just from abolishing private property. Ideally I'd have someone read Kaynes, Hayek, Marx, Adam Smith, Thomas Paine, and Plato before coming to any conclusions of their own but baby steps are all I can ask for.
>>
>>7987999
My mom would give me her uterus. It's not like she's using it, anyways.
>>
>>7988231
They are both the mother depending on definitions, so the child technically has three parents. One thing you could do though, is freeze his sperm so that he technically impregnates himself, but then the baby only has his DNA and the DNA of the egg donor, not your DNA.
>>
>>7988245
I thought surrogates don't contribute any of its genetic coding to the baby? I thought the DNA comes stictlly from the egg and the seed?
>>
>>7988244
Your mom definitely used her uterus and vagina if you exist and you were not adopted. The serious question is: why would you want an old woman's uterus? Especially after she's reached the age of menopause.
>>
>>7988270
This is what I'm saying, you freeze his sperm so that it's still available to use later, you give him the uterus transplant, you implant an egg from a female donor, and then use his OWN sperm to fertilize the egg. And he then gives birth to the baby.
>>
>>7988271
I don't want her uterus, because I know this shit is a pipe dream. They've been saying "it'll be better in a decade and you'll get a uterus and everything, you'll see!" since the fucking 70s that I know of (and probably before that). Nobody gives a shit about us except feminists who see us a convenient platform to promote their ideals with and highly specialized doctors who see us as a profitable market niche because of our desperation. Honestly, what they really should be focusing on is editing this whole transsexual thing out in Crispr CAS9 or at least finding a way to identify transsexual fetuses in the womb so they can be aborted. I don't want other people to have to deal with this in the future.
>>
>>7988321
But then it wouldn't be my seed.

I want it to be my seed and some egg created in a lab from his DNA
>>
>>7988405
This is heading in the realm of science fiction. If you're a breeder, then get a woman who can carry and give birth to your biological child. Trans women are not for breeding.
>>
>>7988418
>Trans women are not for breeding.

This is ironic, since in the future when it's actually possible, trans women will be the only women left who are actually willing to breed. All the others will be sexually liberated.
>>
>>7988424
If it ever does become scientifically possible in the future, it will be many decades, possibly even a few centuries, before trans women can get pregnant and give birth to healthy babies like regular cis women do. Unfortunately for you, you and your partner may not live long enough for it to be possible for you.

We were born far too early, in a time before trans women could get pregnant, be treated as women by society, or even have the same legal rights and privileges equivalent to those of a cis woman. And even today, sex reassignment surgeries are still very crude and in their infancy stages.
>>
File: 4chan.png (24KB, 1152x399px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
24KB, 1152x399px
>>7988405
>>7988418
>>7988424
Thanks for the cool picture
>>
>>7988455
It is pretty bad, but at least passing is reasonably within the realm of possibility.
>>
>>7988424
>being willing to breed isn't sexual liberation
>>
>>7988491
I guess you have a point, but not many cis women would choose to if they had a choice.
>>
>>7988498
>what is adoption
>what is being childless
>what is surrogacy
>>
>>7988503
That's what I'm saying, there are so many alternatives if you want a child.
>>
>>7988503
>implying thats the same thing as having a child that is connected to you and carries the same line that you have been carrying that goes back millions and millions of years

This is why you are all sociopaths desu the kikes really did a number on all of you
>>
>>7987925
By the time this becomes publicly available and affordable it will probably be possible to grow artificial organs using your own DNA.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.