[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a twink with a very feminine face, but I'm already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1490439830762.jpg (184KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1490439830762.jpg
184KB, 1080x1349px
I'm a twink with a very feminine face, but I'm already getting old (21 years old) and gonna lose my attractions soon so I decided to get a sex reassignment surgery and settle with a straight man. Will doctors allow me to do this without gender dysphoria? I'm non-binary btw
>>
Have you tried sticking a fork in an electrical socket?
>>
>>7983260
>Will doctors allow me to do this without gender dysphoria? I'm non-binary btw
Non-binary as in severe dysphoria with your male body, right op? *wink*
>>
Get the tits, keep the dick (you'll miss orgasms if you get the balls removed and penis sliced in half).
>>
>>7983260
just get on bicalutamide so you don't get more masculine with age lol
>>
>>7983284
Living as a shemale is pretty disturbing. I'll be an easy target for homophobes and get no job
>>
>>7983284
???
>>
>>7983274
Nope, I'm bigender
>>
>>7983297
>and get no job
The only way an employer would know you're a shemale is if they saw you naked. Wear clothes during the interview and you will be fine
>>
>>7983523
Lol, they don't look at my ID and other papers, where it's written I'm male?
>>
>>7983523
Birth cert and id
>>
>>7983561
Just change it. Just because you don't get bottom surgery doesn't mean the law doesn't recognize you as trans
>>
>>7983585
It's illegal in my country
>>
>>7983585
There's a lot of places that don't let you change your information unless you've had srs, if they even allow it at all.
>>
>>7983557
you can get that changed, derp
>>
>>7985592
>>7986222
Didn't realize you were a third worlder. Europe loves taking in people like you. Try claiming refugee status because of all the transphobia in whatever African or Middle Eastern country you're from
>>
>>7983557
are you retarded?
>>
>>7983260
just take some androgen blockers, no need to go full trans with female hormones. prepare for a dick that doesnt work though.
>>
>>7986589
>Didn't realize you were a third worlder
I'm white from Ukraine

>>7986589
>Try claiming refugee status because of all the transphobia in whatever African or Middle Eastern country you're from
And live with terrorists at refugee camps

>>7989451
Why do I need a cock that can't get erected?
>>
>>7989679
>Why do I need a cock that can't get erected?
that's what you're gonna get if you mess with your male hormones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.