[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the world would be a better place if we all just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1416555443064.gif (363KB, 192x291px) Image search: [Google]
1416555443064.gif
363KB, 192x291px
Do you think the world would be a better place if we all just ceased to exist? like if we were wiped out by God or something?
>>
File: 1416554778236.gif (426KB, 285x190px) Image search: [Google]
1416554778236.gif
426KB, 285x190px
like personally I don't think we aide the planet like at all.
Straights reproduce, have better mental health, are more readily accepted in social circles, etc.
>>
File: 1416555495709.gif (441KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
1416555495709.gif
441KB, 173x291px
And we don't do anything beneficial for anyone. We are such a selfish people that we only do things for our communities and not the betterment of our fellow man.

When is the last time you did anything for the CIS community? They're constantly doing shit for us, and trying to prove we care, and yet we act as if it isn't enough.

We need to quit this behaviour. we need to just be people.
>>
Hate is human nature, you remove one object of hate the hates just gets redirected to something else.
>>
I agree with everything I read here.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>7981971
>They're constantly doing shit for us
I've yet to meet a cishet that lifted a finger to help lgbt people.
>>
>>7981949
I would never want lesbians or bi girls to be wiped out, but I would be okay with all fags and trannies getting wiped off the face of the earth tbqh

t. tranny
>>
>>7985873
You must not ever leave your safe space.
>>
>>7985873
Have you never been to a college lolol? they're the most liberal progressive places ever.

The whole state of California as well.

Jesus Christ leave your safe space.
>>
>>7985894
>muh safe space
I'd rather not sit in a room with pretentious straight people.

>>7985902
>college
>Commiefornia
being "progressive" for the sake of being "progressive" isn't actually doing something.
Like these celebrities going all "muh climate change" while still driving their diesel cars and "muh poor people" while taking expensive holidays to a tropical paradise that 95% of the population could not possibly afford.

With your logic I'm a complete philanthropist, as I recently tripled my donations to help African children.
It's still zero, but it's the thought that counts.

Saying you support something, and actually supporting it, are 2 different things.
>>
>>7985945
theres that mental illness op was talking about. You're like one of those paranoid schitzos who think everyone is out to get them.
>>
As a gay person I have never been more discrimentated by any group more than I have by the LGBTQ

I can't even mention that I voted for Trump without a bunch of you jumping down my throat calling me a bigot or self loathing gay.
>>
>>7981949
the world is already overpopulated and a lot of the reason we have a hard time being socially and economically productive is because of bigotry. i don't think it would be a good thing if every trans person straight up died. plus the normies could at least learn some empathy from our experience.

but i do kinda wish i personally could just immediately cease to exist

>>7981971
>When is the last time you did anything for the CIS community? They're constantly doing shit for us, and trying to prove we care, and yet we act as if it isn't enough.
lmao what planet do you live on and how can i move there???
>>
>>7986115
>You're like one of those paranoid schitzos who think everyone is out to get them.
Soon you're gonna accuse me of being some sort of SJW who hates all straight white christian males.
>>
>>7986149
sounds like you do lmao

>>7986139
>lmao what planet do you live on and how can i move there???
the one outside of your bubble.

>>7986139
>the world is already overpopulated
this is always the anti-straight rhetoric i hear.

why be anti-anything, if you cry about being persecuted against and you bash anyone else for their race,cisnormaltivity, sexual alignment, etc then you're the problem.
>>
>>7986172
i'm not anti-straight and never implied i was. should we kill off all sterile cis people? what about menopausal women who never had kids? they can't reproduce, and therefore they can't contribute to society.
>>
>>7986172
>sounds like you do
That would be ironic considering 99% of SJW are rich upperclass cishet whites.
So basically you and your friends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.