[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are cissies so mean to trannies? why are trannies so awkward?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1487953006939.png (451KB, 1280x1768px) Image search: [Google]
1487953006939.png
451KB, 1280x1768px
why are cissies so mean to trannies?

why are trannies so awkward?

someone please solve these problems, I don't like them. make them go away
>>
Because attraction is genital based as well as physical based for many.

Some trannies feel they're women/men and not transwomen/transmen.

They demand attraction from people who aren't attracted to them.

You're not the same as cis, and some people only want cis partners.

It shouldn't be hard to understand.

If you understand this, you're fine but the ones with entitlement issues hurt the group.
>>
>>7981335
I understand you wanna soapbox but thats not what i meant by trannies being awkward. Obviously being a cotton ceiling weirdo is the epitome of gross cringe, but I just meant that trannies often interact awkwardly in general. Its not really autistic all the time either... Its like they dont know how to handle themselves. I wish itd stop.
>>
>>7981335
>>7981394
Oh and cis people are mean to trannies for more than sexual reasons. They just talk shit. Its like bullys talking down to a cripple.
>>
File: 1485739454732.png (126KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485739454732.png
126KB, 480x480px
>>7981309
I play it off like I'm only pretending to be awkward, but I'm not. I'm not. 7 billion people on the planet, somebody's bound be weird. Could be anybody. Maybe it's charming. Maybe you like it that way. They don't make movies about manic pixie dream trannies. Usually a bit large, aren't they. More like an effete satyr. What's it to you, anyway--want to make me into a stepford normie?
>>
why are the cryssies so mean to jasper?
>>
>>7981467
Yes. I want us to all be normal and nice and appealing to cissies
>>
>>7981467
I can't believe I just wasted my time trying to find the word "Eggman" when it isn't there and he's just standing behind the puzzle.
Well played.
>>
File: oblique_9398.jpg (164KB, 1000x977px) Image search: [Google]
oblique_9398.jpg
164KB, 1000x977px
>>7981526
I can be nice. I don't have to be normal to be nice. And appealing, well... there's first impressions, and then there's plying your intuition. Everybody's a puzzle that can be figured out; some easier than others. Twist and turn the cube. Shine light on your dilemma. There's nothing quite like that aha! moment. But that's just the start. You need a plan. You know what they desire. You know what they fear. So what's your angle. With most people? Play the fool. Pander. Laugh at their jokes. Ah, but that's not very fun is it. She doesn't get out of bed to consort with people like that.
>>
This looks like a good spot for a green text about the other night.

>be me
>Cis gay 26 yo male
>hanging at friends house
>we smoke weed
>she introduces me to "sapphire"
>tranny with more of a 5oclock shadow than I got
>long frizzy hair
>things go great
>stoned af
>something I is said and accidentally call her dude
>ofuck.jpg
>she is all cool with it
>the rest of the night I'm staring her down trying to find something attractive about her
>nothing
>looks like small dick
>gyno
>love handles
>poor female voice

OK wtf! So do some trannys just expect us to call them what they want when they look nothing like it? I'm in great shape and would have no problem with being with a tranny, but if you look like a drug addled out of shape dude that shaves less than I do then what do you expect.
>>
>>7981614
>a gay man spends all night trying to find something attractive about a male-to-female transsexual
And what did we learn.

>tells us he'd make a better looking woman on account of his physique
>shames someone for being fat
A vain fag? Well pin my tail and call me a donkey. Besides the inadequate supply of razors, you do know that passing has nothing to do with attractiveness, right. She's not a man for you to measure and consume. If /pol/ comes 'round, I'll be sure to let them know to stock up on more Zyklon.
>>
eliminate the trannies plz?
>>
>>7981309
Thank you for posting my waifu! I dont have any pics of her on my phone.
>>
>>7981614
They're going extinct. The new bathroom laws will drive the hons to extinction if they try and socially transition looking like that
>>
>>7981561
I saw him first and still looked for the word, don't feel too bad.
>>
Because they do not view transpeople as actually men or women.

Transpeople are the equivilent of wiggers or people who claim to be a part of a culture or group they are not. Naturally this causes some annoyance from people within those groups
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.