[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I'm AGP but I also have dysphoria I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1489887745779.png (621KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489887745779.png
621KB, 720x540px
I'm pretty sure I'm AGP but I also have dysphoria I just don't know if it's worth transitioning. I'm in my early 20's so I doubt it would turn out all that well anyways.
>>
File: JUST DO IT.gif (355KB, 544x306px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.gif
355KB, 544x306px
>>7977086
When you should transition from an ugly failed guy to a cute feminine girl.
>If you are AGP, you should transition.
>If you have gender dysphoria, you should transition.
>If you are in your early 20's (or whatever the fuck your age is), you should transition.
>If you were AMAB, you should transition.

Just do it! I need more cute trans girls to date and cuddle with. I-I'm lonely on the internet...
>>
>>7977086
Transition now, or you'll be miserable until you're 40 and decide to transition to hon anyway.
>>
Just get over it, gender dysphoria is a meme, man up and act like your gender for once.
>>
>>7977604
That shit is not a meme
>>
>>7977597
what's a hon?
>>
>>7977641
>whats a hon?
https://www.susans.org/

I feel ya OP, i started hrt at 24, i was super agp too.take hormones and see how you feel. If you are anything like me, your dysphoria will lessen greatly, and your AGP will turn into cocklust as you become more comfortable with your physical body
>>
>>7977641
Think someone like Caitlyn Jenner or CWC. That's a hon.
>>
>>7977604
Haha lol le mane up xd guys u jus gots be a stronk mane for the little womens becus that they cant protect themselves xdddded
>>
>>7977604
lol
>>
>>7977859
>and your AGP will turn into cocklust
hot. how agp were you?
>>
>>7977513
Kek, Op will go from ugly guy to ugly girl, just like that pajeet to white anon.
>>7977859
agp's are out of control
>>7977086
don't do it, you're too late and illegitimately trans anyway.
>>
>>7979741
>ugly guy to ugly girl
Jokes on you that's all I want
>>
I think i have AGP also. but im too hairy and fat and kind of already in my 30s, i do have a nice cute face though
>>
>>7979795
That really sucks anon at least you don't have dysphoria though.
>>
>>7979799
Yeah i really don't i have a good looking face and cock. i can work out and just be a bear, but i don't like men
>>
>>7979795
>>7979799
is 30 really that late for HRT ?
>>
>>7979887
Yeah all memes aside it's quite late
>>
>>7979966
Yikes, i don't want to be a hon lol guess ill go bear mode then
>>
>>7979812
Dude, women love bears, it's just that straight ones tend to be more unhygienic/unkempt compared to gay ones. A sensitive bear is a fucking wet dream. Why do you think femme fags love bears so much?
>>
>>7979966
Early 20s isn't late at all. Passing will be harder though. It's kinda all down to that accursed genetic lottery.
>>
>>7981182
If passing is hard then it is late
>>
>>7981196
Passing is harder if you don't start before puberty. That being said, no one outside 4chan considers early 20s to be "late transitioning."
>>
>>7981175
I'm pretty damned hygienic, and i keep my facial hair very well kept. i would love to meet a trans girl who could actually love me.
>>
>>7981274
If you're a good person too then you'll have no trouble, transgirls want to be loved for who they are just like you. You'll be fine, straight bear anon c:
>>
>>7977513

Are you a creep transbian? You sound like it.
>>
>>7977513
This meme is shit man
>>
>>7981473
theyre probably just a chaser
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.