[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to change your gender identity? Or what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: nico.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
Is it possible to change your gender identity? Or what happens if you don't have dysphoria but transition anyway?
I'm done being a girl.
>>
>>7975244
If you transition without dysphoria you will become dysphoric.

t. Gender Identity theory
>>
>>7975285
Then can you change your gender identity?
>>
>>7975244
>mfw this is my transition goal and I'm MtF
>>
>>7975244
It's possible to cure yourself from the trans, the other way doesn't quite make sense the same way.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 700x592px
>>7975285
>>7975244
The femboys were perfectly happy with taking hormones and more stuff to stay fem and they aren't trans
>>
>>7975316
You can't
>>
File: andreja.jpg (119KB, 634x836px) Image search: [Google]
andreja.jpg
119KB, 634x836px
>>7975425
that """femboy""" has a vagina now.
>>
>>7975432
doing it anyway, don't care
>>
>>7975425
>and they aren't trans
XD
>>
>>7975244
>I'm done being a girl.
why tho op
>>
File: 1469366583489.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1469366583489.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
>>7975442

>There are actually people out there who think this person passes.
>>
>>7975442
My god, why doesn't she just get FFS already, this is embarrassing.
>>
>>7975244
>tfw indentiy politics are killing off the qt alternative girls
>>
>>7975489
Because it sucks and no one takes you seriously. I mean I know I'm not the most successful, talented, intelligent, whatever person in the world, but men who are worse than me consistently get more respect for no good reason.
I've worked hard for everything I have and never had anything handed to me, but everyone just assumes because I'm a girl that my life is easy and that I'm somehow less of a person.
>>
>>7975514

It's not FFS, her entire frame is irredeemably masculine.
>huge feet
>no hips
>no waist
>tiny tits
>short calves and long thighs
>wide shoulders
>gigantic head
>>
>>7975442
That doesn't exactly mean anything. You don't have to take as many pills then and it might be more convenient for a bottom.
>>
>>7975538
>but men who are worse than me consistently get more respect for no good reason.
Because successful men have made themselves successful. Maybe you're an exception but for most women who are successful there was a lot of help along the way that a man wouldn't have got.

>I've worked hard for everything I have and never had anything handed to me,
Maybe but women are often oblivious to their privilege.
>>
>>7975635
This is EXACTLY the kind of shit that bothers me...
>say I've never had anything handed to me
>"maybe but you probably have and just don't realize it"
fuck you.
>>
>>7975538
>no one takes you seriously
By "no one" you just mean "idiots" though. You should go to a place/meet people who respect women and see women as equal to men
This isn't a reason to transition, instead you should learn how to differentiate dumbasses from not-dumbasses and just not associate with dumbasses (hint: this is a dumbass >>7975635)
It's hard to do and it's difficult being undervalued and it makes you angry, but I would be that transitioning when you're not trans is likely going to make life even harder for you
>>
>>7975706
maybe you're right but it just seems like more people are idiots than not in this case. but i'll try to surround myself with better people.
>>
>>7975669
If you're this in denial about your privilege, you definitely have it.
>>
>>7975752
please get aids
>>
>>7975774
A man wouldn't get triggered so easily because he would know there's zero sympathy for him getting angry. A woman never learns that, so she has worse self-control without even noticing or or noticing she gets more sympathy than men. That's why she thinks men are pussies when they do want sympathy, because she blindly assumes they are treated the same as her.
>>
>>7975538
what exactly do you mean you aren't taken seriously/respected? examples?
>>
>>7975535
That's the plan.

[spoiler]Thanks /lgbt/[/spoiler]
>>
>>7975285
This is assuming the subject has low humuncular flexibility. A good way to test is to have OP play some kind of VR game where they have a radically different body. If they get body horror, chances are they'll get dysphoria from transitioning. If not, then they might be OK.
>>
>>7975925
What if a trans person doesn't get body horror in such a game? That would indicate their dysphoria isn't from a lack of flexibility.
>>
>>7975954
I'd be interested to see the results of such a test
>>
>>7975752
By your own logic everyone is privileged and is in denial of it, yet we know this isn't the case, because society opens doors to some people because of things like race and gender, and slams them in the faces of others. Think this point over a bit before posting again, and when you do choose your words wisely.
>>
>>7975706
Lots of people think this. "Well meaning" people who view themselves as "fair" and "unbiased" think this. The world is an ugly place full of two-faced people. You must be really young and/or naive to not know this.
>>
>>7975503
I dont get it, she looks fine. Am i missing something, or do you just have unrealistic expectations of women?
>>
>>7975979
>because society opens doors to some people because of things like race and gender, and slams them in the faces of others.
You know very well quotas are only for some races and genders and not the rest.
>>
>>7976001
Look at his head.
>>
>>7976002
for ever quota to let a black girl into college, there are 100,000 men who will hire another another white man because his daddy says so.
>>
>>7975425
Why do people still post the "Andrej isn't trans" meme?
>>
>>7976014
Nice alternative fact. Come back when you can make a case for your conspiracy theory.
>>
>>7976043
You seem upset
>>
>>7975244
You used to be a crustie right?
>>
>>7976056
You resorted to racial/gender paranoia instead of defending OP's denial of her privilege.

That's as good as an admission she and you are wrong.
>>
>>7976056
>you seem upset
>you mad bro
>>
>>7976059
I don't even know what that is. Are you referring to the dried semen on your ass?
>>
>>7976099
He was only pretending to be feminist.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>7975503
>>7975514
>>7975544
This makes me want to kill my self. His boymode was so flawlesdly beautiful that it hurts to see that he's a Twinkhon as a girl. What point is there in trying then?

The loss of baby fat can't be the only problem, there have to be others, why didn't they hurt in boymode.
>>
>>7976108
>I don't even know what that is.
It's a kind of punk
>Are you referring to the dried semen on your ass?
I was, untill your mom ate it.
>>
>>7976134
I always feel bad for Andreja, she did, more or less everything right in coming out young and getting on blockers, but still, I mean, damn, if there's ever been a person who exemplifies the idea that it's all about genetics it's her, cause she looks like a straight up man in drag.
>>
>>7976255
If she wasn't on estrogen, none of that shit matters. I also assume she went on and off.
>>
File: 1490321051658s.jpg (2KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490321051658s.jpg
2KB, 122x125px
>>7975244
HAHA MY SIDES

MFW PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN "CHANGE" GENDERS
>>
>>7975244
Maybe no one takes you seriously because you have a face tattoo. That's one of the quickest possible ways to brand yourself a fuck up for life.
>>
>>7976167
you are obviously some closeted homosexual from r9k. Quit hating yourself so much and seek professional help.
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 1002x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 1002x1000px
>>7976255
She didn't do legit, ordered Blackmarket cypro when 15. Which was probably a good idea since given that age and the fact the Australian health beauracracy is against young getting blockers, they wouldn't have gotten anything till 18 in that system. Also refused to socially transition till years later so that's the opposite of what Australia would've demanded.

It must be the loss of baby fat in large part. Think he did have angular bones as a boy but it didn't matter because the fat and he looked perfect nonetheless. I don't know if no fat is why she became a Twinkhon as a girl. If anything this proves Femboy mode is better.
>>7976267
Blocking testosterone is what really matters, and I don't think a megahon like you is one to talk.
>>
>>7978699
>horseriding in your knickers
what a slag
>>
>>7978699
>megahon like you

Lmao, why is this assumed of literally everyone who posts on this site? I pass better than Andreja anyway.
>>
Nobody will ever treat you better for being trans. Ask all the detransitioned ftms out there.
>>
>>7978743
Pics or shut up hon. Delusional overconfidence is the defining marker of a hon.
>>
>>7975244
just do what you want
are you done being a girl because of your body and how it and it's physiological functions make you feel or are you just done being a "girl"? If it's the latter shave your head and wear cargos/combat boots
>>
>>7975538
Yeah because being ftm has gotten me so much respect in life. Fuck you I wish I were a cis girl and you're taking it for granted.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.