[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have a specific attraction to transwomen because you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
If you have a specific attraction to transwomen because you find the idea of your gf having a dick too very appealing, is that legitimate or like, bad fetishism or something?

No, it's not the "you're secretly gay" thing because I already know I'm bi
>>
It's like some guys like fat girls, some guys like tall girls and some guys like girls with dicks.

It's just a preference, my dude.
>>
>>7974180
I never thought about it like that desu, though it makes sense in an obvious way
>>
>>7974168
I'm not sure.
I do honestly feel bad because knowing a girl is trans kinda makes me hot. I feel like shit for eroticizing other transwomen and reducing them to their parts.
I can't help it though. I saw a picture of this transgirl in skinny jeans and she had a bulge and I couldn't stop drooling.
I'm a terrible person, op.
>>
>>7974168
yeah you probably are fetishizing her dick but really as long as you treat her like a normal girl and aren't trying to make her do things she is uncomfortable with you're probably fine.
>>
>>7974180
Er girls can be tall and fat. Girls however can not have dicks.
U gay
>>
>>7974303
Well certainly, Im not that bad.

>>7974281
It's a tough one. Is it like, equivalent to being attracted to a girl because she has big boobs?
>>
>>7974398
kms yourself shitlord
>>
nah its chill, just dont be a dick about it.
what bothers us are the chasers who kik us at 230 am begging to jerk off on skype together after just meeting us and when we dont they come here and say "why trannies hate us poor chasers? :("
>>
>>7974929
>It's a tough one. Is it like, equivalent to being attracted to a girl because she has big boobs?

Yes? I also like big boobs (almost any boobs for that matter) too but it seems more degrading to another trans chick to drool at her dick. A thing she more than likely hates. It's not exsclusivly what I'm looking for in a chick but it is something I can get excited about. Think of it like being into a disabled person because of their disability. That's more what it feels like.
>>
>>7975088
Right, that's a good point, I was thinking of the transwomen who dont hate their peens that I forgot that a large portion of them do. In that case I'd probably not act the same way towards it since that would be disrespectful? Insensitive.

>>7974966
[spoiler]So much for the tolerant trans[/spoiler]
>>
>>7974398
nah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.