[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 19 years old gay virgin male. I just want to wait the proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I am 19 years old gay virgin male. I just want to wait the proper man, but lately i cant wait anymore. Should i go on Grindr and get fucked by a stranger?
>>
>>7974164
Dude. Wait if you want to do that. Otherwise, rub one out
>>
>>7974164
you could post contact here and get fucked by me instead.
>>
>>7974164
I think you shouldn't do it with random person.
>>
>>7974164
Just start dating. Have sex with guys you connect with. I regret waiting. There is no point. If you are waiting for your " true love" or something like that it wont matter one bit if you don't stay together.
>>
>>7974207
How old are you? How long did you wait?
>>
>>7974164
Can't keep it in your pants eh? Typical.
>>
>>7974196
Dick pic?
>>
>>7974280
I'm 27 and i gave up on that when I had a bf when I was 22. I still haven't had sex and I still get shit for it from time to time.

My bf didn't want to have sex with me. After he left me I became convinced I was just a backup. Now I'm less than attractive, inexperienced and the only men interested are the old, unclean and the morbidly obese.

So date around,have fun, practice safe sex and enjoy life because the older you get the fewer opportunities you have.
>>
>>7974320
Are you the same fag from a thread the other day complaining you were ugly
>>
>>7974335
Yes. I was trying to get advice from other people that overcame similar problems.
>>
>>7974358
Dude you seriously need to stop having such low self esteem and putting yourself down
>>
>>7974371
Easier said than done.
>>
>>7974320
>So date around,have fun, practice safe sex and enjoy life because the older you get the fewer opportunities you have.
>the older you get the fewer opportunities you have.

25 year old virgin and never dated anyone. Knowing this is true, and knowing I missed out, makes me want to vomit and die.
>>
>>7974195
What did you do?
>>
>>7974164
M8, in exactly the same position as you. Same age, same desire, same temptation.
Every time I've done >>7974195, I've regretted even considering having a quick fuck.
>>
>>7974786
What you think to do?
>>
Is waiting for 'the one' really how we do it?
I thought we were supposed to slut it out on Grindr until we hit 25.
>>
>>7974576
I'm still the Virgin.
>>
>>7974792
Wait until you find a guy you like and get along with well, then just fucking do it and ask him if he's gay and/or if he wants to go out with you. Repeat until success.
Again, was in the same situation. Crushed hard on a guy for a long time and never told him because I was being a pussy; wish I'd just done it.
>>
>>7974797
How old are you?
>>
>>7974818
23 and on the path to wizardry
>>
>>7974836
>wizardry
How many guys have you slept with?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.