[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you personally say AGP? I say it like A (as in 'hey'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1461533475445.jpg (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461533475445.jpg
74KB, 512x512px
How do you personally say AGP?
I say it like A (as in 'hey' sound) and then gap.
>>
>>7973947
Age ee pee
>>
>>7973947
A G P
>>
Ay gee pee
>>
File: 1477802340063.gif (54KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477802340063.gif
54KB, 240x240px
>>7973947
Ah je pe

cause im mexicaní
>>
>>7973947
Ay-gap
what the fuck, are you retarded?
>>
You don't say it at all.
>>
>>7973947
Agh puh
>>
>>7973947
Ah Geh Pee
>>
>>7974037
Just autistic
I used to pronounce the bionicle names in retarded ways too
>>
Accelrated Graphics Port

>>7973955
Kill yourself
>>
>>7974072
>Kill yourself
U first sweetheart
>>
>>7973947

Ay Gee Pee.
>>
>>7974010
this one
>>
>>7973947
Someone accused me of being AGP, not trans, because I have roleplayed as a woman or shemale online for most of my life and, at the time, was afraid of transitioning because of an aversion to medication and surgery. I'm still wary of the latter, but have accepted it as my only route to a happy life.

Part of the reason I had a hard time identifying as a woman at an early age (I'm 28) was because of the lack of respectable tomboy characters in film at the time. Society has also become much more accepting of trans. I felt bad whenever a tomboyish character didn't get the guy and was attracted to bitchier and more assertive women. It occurred to me in hindsight that I didn't only want to date them, but I wanted to be one. In Soul Calibur, I preferred Taki over Sophitia. The latter was too wimpy and sensitive. Taki was stone cold and confident.

The term AGP is thrown around too much. I wanted to be forcefully feminized on some level because then it wouldn't mean I'd acted against my reservations toward medication and surgery. It was a cop out. I wanted what I wanted without losing face. Despite the anxiety my penis causes me, I'm not having it re-purposed into a non-lubricating infertile hole between my legs.

Fear of transitioning, the possible botched surgeries and death, may cause some transwomen to be viewed as AGPs. It's not fair.

I'm not like most women. Most transwomen aren't, but we're still women.

It's pronounced: dubious pseudo-medical terminology.
>>
>>7975564
>AGP, not trans
AGP is trans though.

>It occurred to me in hindsight that I didn't only want to date them, but I wanted to be one.
It's a weird realization, isn't it?
>>
>>7975624
>AGP is trans though.
Not according to this board. Their explanation is that it's a fetish not an identity.

>It's a weird realization, isn't it?
Yeah. It makes a lot of sense though. It's why I wanted to be friends with them and had a hard time dating or convincing them I was "boy"friend material.
>>
>>7975649
>Their explanation is that it's a fetish not an identity.
no, anon, the consensus amongst people who aren't shitposters is that it's the most common cause of transsexualism and 100% legitimate
'fetish not identity' is true only in the sense that 'identity' is a spook and you should not make life decisions based on 'identity'
>>
>>7975564
>dubious pseudo-medical terminology.
confimed agp. fak off, cuck.
>>
aa (a-naconda)
g-ye (g like in gay)
pe (like pepe the frog)
>>
>>7975564
>it's an ay gee pee wants society to accept her fetish and give her a medal for it episode
kys fagpai
>>
Newfriend here, what the fuck does AGP mean
>>
>>7975564
>using the "no lubrication" meme to justify your AGP
>>
>>7976199
>agps
>not getting off to getting srs
>>
>>7974032
So you pronounce it Ah he pe?
>>
>>7973947
Ag-puh
>>
>>7976183
Lurk more more you fucking newfag.
>>
What's AGP? A gay person?
>>
>>7976183
>newfriend
kys please, also I think it's a masculine girl, possibly trans?
>>
>>7976444
Autistic """Girl""" with Penis
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.