[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a gay bar for the first time today. Because I was anxious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489436192952.jpg (76KB, 432x567px) Image search: [Google]
1489436192952.jpg
76KB, 432x567px
I went to a gay bar for the first time today. Because I was anxious, I brought a book and read it there from 6 to 7:15 pm. Nobody talked to me at all. I feel a little more comfortable about bars having experienced the atmosphere a little, but I still think I'm a massive (and possibly ugly) autist and am a little upset nobody talked to me. feels mixed man.

How am I supposed to act if I'm at a bar alone?
>>
File: 1442290986849.png (109KB, 203x235px) Image search: [Google]
1442290986849.png
109KB, 203x235px
>>7973678
Go at night with a slutty tanktop on
>>
>>7973718
this and don't bring a book. At most use your cell phone. That way you seem more inviting.
>>
>>7973678
Nobody approached you because they probably thought you were retarded? Who the fuck goes to a club to read?
>>
>>7973678
>I would like to talk with that guy
>But he's reading a book, I don't want to bother him
>>
>>7973745
Hahahaha #died
>>
>>7973733
>>7973745
These anons are right. Get a couple drinks in you next time and your anxiety will be taken care of.
>>
File: 1476662789183.png (31KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476662789183.png
31KB, 372x300px
>>7973745
>Who the fuck goes to a club to read?

Intellectuals far more intelligent than you. Partying is a spook.
>>
go with a friend for support. shit i never go to bars by myself let alone the first time and definitely don't bring books unless it's a hangout kind of place, but i'm guessing we're not talking gay hookah bars
>>
How can you even read with the music and people talking? Even someone really attractive would be seen as a fucking weirdo if they had a book out
>>
>>7973678
This guy has horse skin.
>>
File: 1488073498570.gif (464KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488073498570.gif
464KB, 360x270px
>>7973678

>reading a book at a place where its considered odd to *not* get his dick sucked in the bathroom

Dude, you fucked up. You would've gotten more attention if you'd been a straight girl
>>
OP, if bars aren't your thing then perhaps you should try meeting people somewhere else. I know personally I work in a bar, I'm there must nights of a week, and I still fucking hate the atmosphere, and the scene; it almost feels dehumanizing, but then my perspective is somewhat different given that it's a workplace for me.

Is there anything you like about going to the bar?
>>
>>7973678
Another night I went to a gay bar once with my talkative and cheerful straight friend.
He got loads of attention, completly forgot about me, got slightly drunk with every attracted stranger offering a drink, so I left him alone there and turned my phone off. Never spoke to him since then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.