[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am mtf. Today, my gf said that it's "not ok"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

I am mtf. Today, my gf said that it's "not ok" (disgusting) what i'm doing. I'm so sick of it, you all people are all so intelligence, everybody has an opinion and maybe logical explanation of trans issues.
So you personally, how you explain yourself, why trans people doing what they are doing? And yours emotions?
>>
Shut up you fetishistic straight white man (tbqh) and listen to your wife, bro.
>>
>>7972638
as i said... what is fucking wrong with you people?
>>
sounds like your gf is a shitty bitch and you should tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>7972776
i love her so much and she said that "my trans issues" would annoy her more and more every day, and she will become an angry bitch, and she don’t want it to happen.
>>
>>7973780
How long has she been your girlfriend?
>>
File: wuffcheeter.jpg (636KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
wuffcheeter.jpg
636KB, 2048x1367px
Here is a post I gave as a reply to another transphobe once.

>it's obvious this whole trans thing isn't working out for these guys, it's like they dug themselves into a hole with no chance of happiness

Bitch the hole was dug at birth. We are handicapped. Do you think for one fucking moment that anyone would choose this? Would you?

The reason we wait so long to transition is we spend our young lives doing/trying everything we fucking can to avoid being trans. Eventually a breakdown happens and we realize that we have the option of ending it, or doing our best to live a close facsimile to what our lives might have been.

I would give anything to be the cis lesbian I have always felt I am. To take my life from being nothing but struggle to effortless fem existence.

I am a woman. I know that. It's not a feeling. It isn't anything to do with what I am wearing or if I pass or not.

I am a woman.

I am just cursed with this existence. Did I make fun of dudes in a past life, and now am cursed to be an object of scorn myself? I don't know.

What I do know is that I won't stop fighting to be myself. If you don't respect trans-women you don't respect women. We struggle. We take your hate. We hear you calling us mentally ill the whole works. We still stay true to what we are. I am sure some cis women would have crumbled if put under the pressure we face.

They don't have to question things. Their identity is handed to them on a silver platter.

We have to fight the mindfuck that is our existence. Our own self doubt. The doubt cast on us by the rest of society.

We didn't do anything wrong. We were born. The next time you think to shit on us. Please consider that it is like beating up/shitting on a disabled person because that is what we are.

All we want is tolerance, and love. Sometimes from men. Sometimes from women. We have the same combinations of orientation as cis people do.
>>
>>7972628

Fucking hell, thats utterly awful, I came out to my gf, but she didnt mind and we are married now, can't imagine how hard it must be for you to be treated like that.

The way I explained it to her was like this:

Its like having a pair of shoes, they are nice decent shoes and externally there is nothing wrong with them, they look good. But they are uncomfortable, they dont fit right, and it always bugs you no matter how they look from the outside and no matter how much you try and wear them in.
>>
I said thia before but I personally believe cis women see us as an affront to their lives, like we're mocking them by pretending to be like them. Just get a boyfriend. Cock is good, they can support you, and being little spoon is heaven.
>>
>>7972628
How are you still dating her when she has an attitude like that?
>>
>>7973945
agp kalya arrives and shitposts
like clockwork
>>
>>7973956
99% of women date men so how the fuck does me loving men make me agp?
agp is getting turned on by the female form so by default every mtf with the hots for women is agp
>>
>>7973945
Fuck off Kayla, nobody wants your disgusting agp opinion.
>>
>>7973855
5 years
>>
>>7973945
Literally ignore Kayla.

>>7974009
ouch
>>
>>7974009
How has she handled you coming out? Is she bi?
>>
>>7973910
So now i have two options - hormone therapy or relationships. In first case i am alone and i am not sure that i will survive, she is a really piece of me. Second case, no hormones - i will kill myself after 5 years.

That is deadlock for me.
>>
>>7974118
>she is a really piece of me
You have to choose whether she is your feminine side or you are.
>>
>>7973981
Is this because i turned you down? Lol
>>
>>7974181
Baby you only turn me on
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.